srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And we'll have to find out who got Maria pregnant. Three guesses, and the first two don't count.
Something like this?
  1. God
  2. Erik
  3. MC
At least we don't have to wonder how she tells her husband. The story with "It was the LOrd" worked before, after all...

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, though I'd stress the "for a while" part. Given DC's statement and given what he said on stream yesterday, I think it's still likely that he'll switch at some point and even sooner than later.
I hope so too. It will definetly benefit the game. Also it's stated, he can make the map bigger so there will be more places to go and do stuff. I also understand his supporters. They don't want something which may delay the game's progress. They want to have whatever is coming as soon as possible.

Feb 4, 2020
I had a blast with this game, the humor is on point even after multiple playthroughs and the animation in the sex scenes was just the cake on top, some people recommend Witch Trainer or Four Elements Trainer as games in the same genre that I'm definitely going to check out, but I still have some "personal achievements" to do in this game before I move on haha.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I had a blast with this game, the humor is on point even after multiple playthroughs and the animation in the sex scenes was just the cake on top, some people recommend Witch Trainer or Four Elements Trainer as games in the same genre that I'm definitely going to check out, but I still have some "personal achievements" to do in this game before I move on haha.
If you find yourself liking either of those two, check out the two games in my sig (they're hotlinks). Just don't compare them; that's a fatal mistake.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
You all know that if DC decides to switch to 16:9, then ALL the mods will also have to make that switch as well affecting everyone dedicated to this game. Modders will have to work extra hard re-doing stuff as well as DC. So, more longer delays on Mods and the Main game. No mods is safe!!! Something to think about...

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
You all know that if DC decides to switch to 16:9, then ALL the mods will also have to make that switch as well affecting everyone dedicated to this game. Modders will have to work extra hard re-doing stuff as well as DC. So, more longer delays on Mods and the Main game. No mods is safe!!! Something to think about...
I don't use any mods and that doesn't bother me. Can't say the same for other people though. Maybe those mods help them to finish the game.

Reactions: Somnus

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just finish SS so we can start working on the next game. Then 16:9 will be fine to have.
Well, the next game is at least 3 years down the line. I wouldn't wait for that right now.

For those who care, DC showed some ingame images of the "Mistery Milf" Ms. Hendicks:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She'll get at least one scene in 0.20.0 as it seems.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I don't use any mods and that doesn't bother me. Can't say the same for other people though. Maybe those mods help them to finish the game.
Most people use mods to improve the game adding a plethora of extra features. Modders make the game re-playable especially when the wait times in between every updates are lengthy. I myself never used or heard mods used as a crutch to help them to finish the game. The game already has a cheat mode built in.

Reactions: CptRexx

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, the next game is at least 3 years down the line. I wouldn't wait for that right now.

For those who care, DC showed some ingame images of the "Mistery Milf" Ms. Hendicks:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She'll get at least one scene in 0.20.0 as it seems.
Those tits will be sooo big when she'll he pregnant and i'll love it :love:

Also is Debbie the only female who's able to milk from her tits ?
Cause it could be so cool to see every female character with big tits be able to milk from them

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cause it could be so cool to see every female character with big tits be able to milk from them
DC indicated a few times that we may be able to invite more girls to the barn, and quite a few people actually wanted to see Judith. But I'd imagine that's going to be among the very last things he'd implement, if there's time and money left at the very end.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes