dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
PS: I've no idea how many wallpapers there actually are.
I know they are some for Roxxy and Eve, two for Consuela, one for the mistery milf, Melonia, Maria and now Jospehine. i think that one or more for Diane existe. I don't know for other character, but i don't have access for wallpaper with my patreon level.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
The new contents for the 0.20: a lot of new location : appartments, Bank and carshop expension. Advancement of the Main story. 5 nex H-scene, you can have sex with Maria, Josephine and the mistery Milf (DC say she is the Mom of an other character in the game but keep the secrete about who).
0.20.5 continu the story, add factory location, H-scene with Nadya, Melonia, Iwanka and Liu Wang.
I suspect she's Becca's mother. I think there's a resemblance between them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I know they are some for Roxxy and Eve, two for Consuela, one for the mistery milf, Melonia, Maria and now Jospehine. i think that one or more for Diane existe. I don't know for other character, but i don't have access for wallpaper with my patreon level.
Yes, I'm not paying that much either. The older ones are in the first post and people can indeed download them there. But I haven't seen the high quality versions of any of the newer ones (Maria, Mrs. Hendicks, etc.) anywhere. Most people, including myself acutally, probably don't really care about them enough.

you will have to start the game from the beginning then?
Technically they should find a way around it, given that savegames do work by now. But for practical reasons it's probably a good idea to start a new game anyway, to see everything that's actually new and to see how they implemented it. But whether it's a good idea to start again or not will only be known once the update is out. For 0.20.5 you should certainly use your old save though, given that we'll get a cliffhanger this time.

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
:

View attachment 551893

Happy Valentine's my cookies!
For you high tier Patrons we got some new Josephine (car dealership girl) wallpapers on our Kompas site.
Check them out here:
For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! ^-^
Have a great weekend <3

PS: I've no idea how many wallpapers there actually are. DC may make fun about them leaking right away, but in reality they somehow don't leak at all. :unsure:
Thanks for share :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there some kind of `back` action like in the other renpy games? It's usually the click on the left side of the text or mouse wheel. Both options seems not to be working in this game.
They disabled that because it causes instabilities. Some mods enable it (like mine, see signature). Use it with care, though. My mod tries to restrict it in a way that those inconsistencies are reduced.

For the same reason, do not save in the middle of a dialog, ideally only when in the main city map.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
The Battle of the Red-heads:
(The Battle ends, February 14th, Valentine's Day)
  1. View attachment 540828 Mrs. Hendricks
  2. View attachment 540829 Mrs. Johnson
Grace: 51 votes
Judith: 51 votes
Becca: 31 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 6 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 6 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Ivy: 4 votes

And then there were two...

1. Grace and Judith
100px-Grace_icon.png
&
100px-Judith_icon.png

are
tied once again with 51 votes each!!! Very interesting!!!

We all know Roxxy won the bikini contest but, this isn't about the blondes.
Let's give these two underappreciated Red-heads some love this Valentine's day!!!

Will it be the shy, adorable, thicc udderly nerd?
or
Will it be the sweet, caring, attentive tatted vixen?

Who will be the top red-head valentine of Summerville???

The final vote will be counted today @ 12:00 pm EST.
The winner will be announced soon after.

May the best Red-head win...

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
:

View attachment 551893

Happy Valentine's my cookies!
For you high tier Patrons we got some new Josephine (car dealership girl) wallpapers on our Kompas site.
Check them out here:
For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! ^-^
Have a great weekend <3

PS: I've no idea how many wallpapers there actually are. DC may make fun about them leaking right away, but in reality they somehow don't leak at all. :unsure:

you are the best j4yj4m (y)(y)(y)

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Since December there's been three new releases of wallpapers. One set with Melonia, Consuela and Ms. Hendicks, one with Maria, and today one with Josephine. Is there someone who can add those to the wallpapers currently linked in the OP? The wallpapers link under extras only contains up until the Eve wallpapers. This is my very first post ever, so don't laugh if I ask something stupid or whatever :p

Reactions: Salamandra

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I'm a patron so I can see the posts, i'm not a high enough tier though to get the wallpapers. I agree, they are really hard to find, I could only find up until the Eve ones.

Since then there have been:
Wallpapers with Ms. Hendicks, Melonia and Consuela:
Wallpapers with Maria:
And the wallpapers of today with Josephine:

There may be more but there weren't any Patron posts for those then.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There may be more but there weren't any Patron posts for those then.
Yeah, that's what I meant. DC wrote some new wallpapers which indeed indicates, that there should be more than this one of Josephine. :D
And of course none of those he uses for the announcements are the high quality versions. That's why people are asking.

In the end there probably aren't that many $10 or even $20 patreons to begin with, given that the vast majority will either pay $1 or $5 per month.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes