justacook

Jun 30, 2017
Im using the android version and somehow its pretty laggy, Everytime i click on something i had to wait several seconds then it responds

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the quick response, im currently using Vivo v15
Well, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, which seems according to benchmarks significantly slower than your phone. However, I do not have such lags. Did you try using the Android device maintenance tools and re-booting?

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
Well, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, which seems according to benchmarks significantly slower than your phone. However, I do not have such lags. Did you try using the Android device maintenance tools and re-booting?
Yes i've tried rebooting it and play it after a phone boost but its still happening but the responding time reduced, its still playable though but i just cant enjoy it fully due to waiting for everytime i need click on something. I'll try the pc version

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How to Scroll back Guys, it is so frustrating without rolling back.
Page Up is not working for me.
Pc 0-19-5 version
You cou
How to Scroll back Guys, it is so frustrating without rolling back.
Page Up is not working for me.
Pc 0-19-5 version
You could install mods like mine (see sig). However, using rollback extensively can cause inconsistencies.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hmm, why models in the game and in the most of the sex scenes look so different? In the game they are more detailed, another lines thickness..

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hmm, why models in the game and in the most of the sex scenes look so different? In the game they are more detailed, another lines thickness..
The developer team works with static scenes and for animations with a static background and sprites for the foreground since about four updates to make the scenes more flexible and to save disk space.
The static scenes are mostly from older updates and have a slightly different style because they might be from a different artist.

Dude20

Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone, just a curious question, does anyone know how the animation on summertime saga is made? It is frame by frame or some cut-out technique? The animation looks so fluid and smooth that i think is frame by frame, but if it is, sounds like nightmare to make. Thanks in advance!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone, just a curious question, does anyone know how the animation on summertime saga is made? It is frame by frame or some cut-out technique? The animation looks so fluid and smooth that i think is frame by frame, but if it is, sounds like nightmare to make. Thanks in advance!
As far as I'm aware DC hired for most of the new ones and they are indeed made by cut-outs. He described it on stream at least once, where he said that he draws assets (like boobs, bodies etc.) and that AEHentai then produces the animations by arranging them. Only the old animations were made frame by frame but most of them are getting replaced slowly.

Late edit:
My motivation is to find games with appropriate tagging which can give me the idea of creating my own game.
This means I could have failed to find this game if I am looking for a game with fantasy tag.
But shouldn't the fantasy tag much more be about a fantasy setting? After all, SS is based in your usual small american city and unless you look quite hard for the monster girls (they've got their own tag) you won't find anything special. I mean, it's not some kind of imaginary world with imaginary creatures.
Or so frame it differently, those who actually are looking for a fantasy game won't be happy with SS.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I just don't want to have a game with modern setting or too focused on reality.
But in the end that's what SS is. The monster girls are highly optional, you usually have to play hours to encounter them and in Aqua's case she's almost impossible to find without walkthrough.

I personally think the fantasy tag should apply to actual fantasy settings which actually have an impact on the game itself and are part of the game's actual story. None of that really applies to SS though.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It definitly has fantasy aspects. I take it more like a running gag rather than a main feature, but since a tag does not say anything about the amount of content it has, I would also say the game deserves such a tag.

For the bottomless backpack alone :D

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes