niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Lopez and Martinez will be part of Judith's story (likely as alternative to her).

Edit2: And here I am waiting for the Ms. Ross/Mia scene, which probably has a chance closer to zero, than to ever become relaity. :/
I was hoping to get both the bullied and the bullies... with an alternative, but more like this :
1) get Judith with the help of the others
2) help Judith stand to them

And I agree, a Mia/Ross scene would be good (y)

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was hoping to get both the bullied and the bullies... with an alternative, but more like this :
1) dominate Judith with the help of the others
2) help Judith stand to them
I think someone asked DC about and he said he didn't want to go that far. So if we get a choice (which would be nice) it seems more like basically helping or ignoring her. But who knows, maybe he changes his plans.

f95zoneguy: That looks really great.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Possible problem/bug or something. I downloaded the Christmas update for 19.5, and included the save file provided in the same update. Every time Grace gets pregnant, she always aborts it every time no matter what you choose, whether to keep it or not. Is this intended? And if so how do you get around it?

Edit-
Tried it with an older 19.1 save and it works there, including the new bathroom scene update from 19.5. Something in the complete save file seems to stop it from happening.

Last edited:

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Does anyone know if devs have plans to expand existing sex scenes like more positions and so on? I thought that 2dcg is less resource consuming than 3dcg so it should be simpler for them to produce animations, but again scenes are all pretty basic and short. Esp Jenny, huuuge disappointment.

ladeverde

Jan 14, 2020
My God, I'm so euphoric when I think about the possible future of STS. So much potential ...

My wish storylines for the future:

- Mrs. Johnson & her yoga assistant Anna
- Prinicpal Smith and Annie
- the Rump women
- Lopez & Martinez
- Maria from the pizzeria
Not counting content that is confirmed, I'm really holding out hope for an Odette-Eve threesome and another with Mia and Ms. Ross. Both of these are pushed for in the dialogue so I sincerely wish I'm not left with blue balls.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I thought that 2dcg is less resource consuming than 3dcg so it should be simpler for them to produce animations...
Not if the 2D is drawn by hand. The scenes are indeed what takes the most time to produce every update, which is why there are comparatively few. If scenes are your main focus, this game may not be the best choice.

Edit: What I mean by that is, that you have to completely redraw and reanimate every angle, etc. while for 3dcg it's a lot easier to rearrange things, once you've got your models and the location. Then the only limit for more positions, angles, etc. is your hardware and the space you want your game to take, while the manual part is of course still there, but way less time consuming than to re-do everything over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: exirock

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Consuela wants MC to hook up with Martinez so bad but I think she might be gay or at least bi. She might make a deal to get her mom off her back by going out with MC and that could lead to either blackmail material to make them treat Judith better or maybe a threesome with MC. Could be fun impregnating both Martinez and Lopez. BTW anyone think a pregnant gallery would be a nice add-on later?

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I think someone asked DC about and he said he didn't want to go that far. So if we get a choice (which would be nice) it seems more like basically helping or ignoring her. But who knows, maybe he changes his plans.
Yeah, when I said "help the others", I didn't mean it like bullying (ew) but more like "in fact they both like Judith but don't know how to show it and we help them have sex all together"... kinda cliche but could be fun.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Especially Jenny has many and extensive scenes imo.
Yep, she has more scenes than any other character but none of them are good enough (to me). MC bedroom scene is 1:1 as Debbie's, and night bedroom scene also, MC can't fuck her in the shower, "girlfriend expirience" is super boring and camshow scene too and so on. Jenny acts like top bitch whole game but when it comes to sex she is as immature as MC. She isn't worth 500$, 50$ maybe... but I doubt it :p

Reactions: Vamori

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yep, she has more scenes than any other character but none of them are good enough (to me). MC bedroom scene is 1:1 as Debbie's, and night bedroom scene also, MC can't fuck her in the shower, "girlfriend expirience" is super boring and camshow scene too and so on. Jenny acts like top bitch whole game but when it comes to sex she is as immature as MC. She isn't worth 500$, 50$ maybe... but I doubt it :p
OK you have your opinion. Please let others have theirs. Not every person is the same and so, yes, Jenny is the bitch in this game. Would you rather have the same story for each girl? That's what I'd call boring. I like the Jenny story very much, one of the best developed stories I ever saw.

You can certainly have sex with her in the shower btw/.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
OK you have your opinion. Please let others have theirs. Not every person is the same and so, yes, Jenny is the bitch in this game. Would you rather have the same story for each girl? That's what I'd call boring. I like the Jenny story very much, one of the best developed stories I ever saw.
Are you answering to someone else? Because I never told about her story (which I like too), only about scenes.

OK you have your opinion. Please let others have theirs.
Should I add imo after each and every sentence? Chill man, I've never meant to offend anyone. Just somewhat disappointed that game isn't that good as it might be. Oh, I forgot to said imo again, don't judge me.

• Angry
Reactions: TheSwirsky and Sync

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Such a small update requires so much time. we are going to have like 20mins new content every character gets 1 scene and then we have to wait again 2 months for 20.5 yeah..... thats fucked up

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are you answering to someone else? Because I never told about her story (which I like too), only about scenes.

Should I add imo after each and every sentence? Chill man, I've never meant to offend anyone. Just somewhat disappointed that game isn't that good as it might be. Oh, I forgot to said imo again, don't judge me.
I just read your post again. I do not want to offend either, but I do not see anything I could possibly have interpreted other from your post than I did. If you now say differently, so be it.

You wrote as a fact about Jenny's story, using words like "super boring", "top bitch", "immature", "not worth $50", and that is what I was answering to. You also stated you can't have sex with her in the shower, which is wrong.

And I also said you can have your opinion, so no need to make a fuzz out of repeating how much you missed to say "imo".

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I think many of the girls have little to no character development. Take Jenny or as I always name her Bitch. When she has the baby in her arms she's almost loving and devoted to the kid. Once the kid goes to daycare she's back to bitch-mode. Dispite evidence in her diary and actions that she likes and wants attention from MC. Grace gets all crazy about Eve getting pregnant despite the fact she got pregnant by the same guy along with Odette. None of the various baby mommas talk to each other about the daddy or acknowledge the kids after they hit daycare. I think DC is being pushed to add more potential partners rather than improve the existing ones or the game experiance. The best developed one seems to be Eve imho mostly because the potential of her being trans. Bitch on the other hand seems like she has no motivation beyond greed. A few tweaks could flesh out why she resents MC beyond a need for attention.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think many of the girls have little to no character development. Take Jenny or as I always name her Bitch. When she has the baby in her arms she's almost loving and devoted to the kid. Once the kid goes to daycare she's back to bitch-mode. Dispite evidence in her diary and actions that she likes and wants attention from MC. Grace gets all crazy about Eve getting pregnant despite the fact she got pregnant by the same guy along with Odette. None of the various baby mommas talk to each other about the daddy or acknowledge the kids after they hit daycare. I think DC is being pushed to add more potential partners rather than improve the existing ones or the game experiance. The best developed one seems to be Eve imho mostly because the potential of her being trans. Bitch on the other hand seems like she has no motivation beyond greed. A few tweaks could flesh out why she resents MC beyond a need for attention.
All this is because the game is not finished yet. Once all individual stories are at a decently finished state, such fine tuning will be added as well.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
My God, I'm so euphoric when I think about the possible future of STS. So much potential ...

My wish storylines for the future:

- Mrs. Johnson & her yoga assistant Anna
- Prinicpal Smith and Annie
- the Rump women
- Lopez & Martinez
- Maria from the pizzeria
I would like to see more of his neighbor and buddy (forgot his name, is it Eric!?) and his mom (the red haired freckled one)... but I guess I have to wait for decades ... thats what I like about STS :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes