Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
What do you mean by traditional? It's animation based on sequences of still images (usually two to twelve frames per animation, newer ones more and therefore much smoother than older ones).
Traditional animation i meant that he draw every frame and put them together, im asking this cause i read somewhere a while
ago i dont remember where that he did another kind of animation , he used a program to move 1-3 frames to give motion or
something like that and it got me curious how does he animate

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I hope that when the game is fully done, you will be able impregnate at least almost all they girls. Roxxy, Mia, Ronda, The teachers, Anne, Anne's Mom. Erik's Mom, Mayor Rump's Wife. All the females that don't have Prenation routes yet yet really.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope that when the game is fully done, you will be able impregnate at least almost all they girls. Roxxy, Mia, Ronda, The teachers, Anne, Anne's Mom. Erik's Mom, Mayor Rump's Wife. All the females that don't have Prenation routes yet yet really.
That's pretty much ensured. Unless DC changes his mind significantly, basically every girl MC has sex with should be able to get pregnant in the end. Sadly the same can't be sad for pregnancy sex, which, as it seems right now, will only be for few of them.

Reactions: HB38
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes