Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I loved the development of Eve's story and the shemale content they added enjoyed it very much in version 19 I hope version 20 expands the relationship with superior development but otherwise excellent idea

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
That's pretty much ensured. Unless DC changes his mind significantly, basically every girl MC has sex with should be able to get pregnant in the end. Sadly the same can't be sad for pregnancy sex, which, as it seems right now, will only be for few of them.
I understand that maybe all of girl he has sex with is abit of high demand. But Maybe the ones like Mia and Roxxy should at least get impregnation route. I always liked Mia honestly and saw her as the MC's true Girlfriend. Don't get it wrong, I know this game is more about Incest, but if I were to choose a different girl outside of MC's family? It would be Mia.

Last edited:

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Edit2: And here I am waiting for the Ms. Ross/Mia scene, which probably has a chance closer to zero, than to ever become relaity. :/
And I agree, a Mia/Ross scene would be good (y)
Not counting content that is confirmed, I'm really holding out hope for an Odette-Eve threesome and another with Mia and Ms. Ross. Both of these are pushed for in the dialogue so I sincerely wish I'm not left with blue balls.
Summertime Saga - Mia Bissette School [Fan Art]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It's better be a fucking large update. But we need to stop lying to ourselves. Darkcookie is just milking thousands of dollar from patreon.
I would like to see you hand draw a image for a game just like he does he has video of him hand drawing every images thats in the game he doesn't use daz or any other program except for photoshop

D

Deleted member 1987828

I would like to see you hand draw a image for a game just like he does he has video of him hand drawing every images thats in the game he doesn't use daz or any other program except for photoshop
Incase whose working on Buttsmithy completes three to five scenes a week on Alfie alone. He isn't raking in 58 grand a month and doesn't have a team behind him. DC is milking this and going slow, if people want him to go faster they have to find him another artist.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I have to say that Summertime saga was the first adult game that I played a couple of years ago with version 0.15, this world really captivated me and since then the list has been extensive, but I always return to Summertime for the novelties that with each
new version gives us a very entertaining world, just add that I found it really inconceivable that the incest content was eliminated because it was something that captivated me from the beginning at least merited the option of being able to choose the relationship of MC with the occupants of your home

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Incase whose working on Buttsmithy completes three to five scenes a week on Alfie alone. He isn't raking in 58 grand a month and doesn't have a team behind him. DC is milking this and going slow, if people want him to go faster they have to find him another artist.
If he gets more artists it means paying them to finish the game faster, which in turn would mean the risk of losing sponsors if the game ends and then he doesn't have a good idea for a new one

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes