j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played this in 2 years and it's still not even close to being completed... Patreon is one hell of a scam
Well, there's little use in completing a game just for the sake of saying that it's done. Why not play the game again to see whether those 2 years are maybe worth it?

I'm afraid you're right
The game has always been light on sex scenes compared to other games. So it's not like something else was promised. It's of course fine to complain, but after two years most people probably know what to expect.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Well, there's little use in completing a game just for the sake of saying that it's done. Why not play the game again to see whether those 2 years are maybe worth it?

The game has always been light on sex scenes compared to other games. So it's not like something else was promised. It's of course fine to complain, but after two years most people probably know what to expect.
i though this update have 5 h-scene coming not 4 ??

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
at least this game has more content in this version of this game then any other game I have played on this site

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
at least this game has more content in this version of this game then any other game I have played on this site
I agree, the only thing that bothers me is that there are always fewer sex scenes than I expect. I would like that when a character is already completely in love, I can have sex with her in all the places of the map and in all the positions of the kamasutra

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You guys expect it will take a long time before this game is finished?
I'd say it's reasonable to assume that it's going to take at least another ~3 years, though it'll of course depend on what you'd consider finished.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You guys expect it will take a long time before this game is finished?
How should anybody know? Recent updates came about three times a year, plus minor updated in between. How many updates are to come, who knows? There are plans for the next couple of updates, though, but I guess even DC does not know what stories he wants to tell.

I think at some point he even mentioned that once the Summerville stories are finished, he might expand the game universe, e.g. by introducing more maps (cities). So the game might potentially never be finished at all. But personally I think this would mean several games instead of further expanding this one.

On the other hand -- who knows what the patreons will do if the game is finished, and the new project starts at Zero? So perhaps he starts the sequel while the current game is still unfinished. As I said, who knows?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
How should anybody know? Recent updates came about three times a year, plus minor updated in between. How many updates are to come, who knows? There are plans for the next couple of updates, though, but I guess even DC does not know what stories he wants to tell.
Version 0.14.1 – 12 October 2017
Version 0.15.0 – 15 April 2018
Version 0.16.0 – 26 July 2018
Version 0.17.0 – 23 November 2018
Version 0.18.0 – 2 May 2019
Version 0.19.0 – 18 October 2019

3 major updates in 2018 and 2 in 2019 not counting the minor ones

0.20 Main story – 2020
Rhonda – 2020
Annie – 2021?
??? – 2022?????

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes