Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
+1

...2103 pages, you want to be a part of it. This game can change you. Man! I want to knockup a TrailerTrash blonde virtually, and in my fantasy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
+1

...2103 pages, you want to be a part of it. This game can change you. Man! I want to knockup a TrailerTrash blonde virtually, and in my fantasy.
Roxxy or Crystal?
I love the fact Roxxy has actual character development.

No love or time for Lopez or Martinez. Can't either of them, myself. I don't consider Bitch to be hot.

BuddyNemo68

Apr 25, 2018
When you look through the binoculars and see Liu in bed next to some guy with his back turned, am I the only one who thinks that might be Kim?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
i have a question, i used Unren.bat to extract image.rpa file, but when i open image, a lot of photos have this problem! View attachment 570286 View attachment 570284
is that although the images are with .png extension, they are actually webp images, to use them you usually need to convert them with xnconvert for example
or with : online covertor if you only need some images

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
What is "art" anyway? Is it animation? is it a scene? Is it a character drawing? a batch of drawings?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
People need to stop asking this its pointless with this game this dev brings 4 updates a year and there is not set date for those my tip check this game evry month once at most
Shit, if your only concern is the actual updates then you should ignore this thread entirely and just watch for the game to pop up on the latest updates tab.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What is "art" anyway? Is it animation? is it a scene? Is it a character drawing? a batch of drawings?
One task usually indeed means a section of work. Like this time for example drawing/redrawing the whole car dealership was one task (just as were other locations), while creating poses, etc. for sections of the story or scenes are others. In the end the whole tracker isn't very precise, especially given that we never know how far the work on each task has progressed and how big it actually is in the first place.

Edit: As far as I'm aware right now, the scenes are done and two still are being animated by AEHentai. Oddly enough writing actually seems to be a bit of a bottleneck this time and DC still doesn't seem to have gotten the last detailed assets he needs to create from Sploosh (stuff like poses for characters in certain situations, them holding items, etc.) - so those seem to be last things left.
Hearing that, I'd guess that we'll get quite a bit more story this time compared to other updates, but maybe that's just me wishing things.

@ZaraMode:
There's never a set date, so all that can be done is to look at the trackers and to listen to DC's streams occasionally. I'd personally say we should get it in about two to three weeks, given what he said on stream but it may just as well be four.

Last edited:
Reactions: pothb and KaiserST

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I hope there will be a way to turn off the Trans/ Futa images an make them all normal females. After all not everyone likes that fetish.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes