j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, not sure if they've addressed this elsewhere, but have they said what's supposed to be in the game in the long haul - as in, what would 1.0 look like? I mean, there's a ton of content and a ton more planned, but it's (according to the update values) only 20% complete. What would the game look like at 50, 75%?
Well, the numbers don't really mean anthing and the final version likely won't be 1.0. but something like 0.40.

There's actually a roadmap for patreons. This is what it looks like, though this isn't the most recent version, but apart from Jenny and Eve now being both 20/20 nothing really changed:

261061_roadmap.png

According to the most recent roadmap the game is ~50% done right now. Having said that, there are still some reworks etc. to be done and DC may add more content in between or at the very end.

Edit: As to what the game will look like at 60, 70 or 80%? That'll mainly depend on a) which options DC enables in future polls for his patreons and b) which of those options actually gets first place in these polls.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well, the numbers don't really mean anthing and the final version likely won't be 1.0. but something like 0.40.

There's actually a roadmap for patreons. This is what it looks like, though this isn't the most recent version, but apart from Jenny and Eve now being both 20/20 nothing really changed:

View attachment 571401

According to the most recent roadmap the game is ~50% done right now. Having said that, there are still some reworks etc. to be done and DC may add more content in between or at the very end.

Edit: As to what the game will look like at 60, 70 or 80%? That'll mainly depend on a) which options DC enables in future polls for his patreons and b) which of those options actually gets first place in these polls.
how do you put the links of your dev supported in the profile?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
don't work
It only works for devs who registered themselves here on F95zone. So everybody who isn't registered will not show up.

It does of course make sense, given that they likely want to limit the options to actual NSFW games which are available on F95.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It only works for devs who registered themselves here on F95zone. So everybody who isn't registered will not show up.

It does of course make sense, given that they likely want to limit the options to actual NSFW games which are available on F95.
stoper is registered

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
stoper is registered
Hm, maybe he hasn't been added then? It does indeed work as Hero1 said, connect your account, click refresh below (you'll get a patreon menue below the Log out button) and it should work. Note, that you can refresh it only once every 24h, so if you added something after you've refreshed it, you may have to wait another day.

who is it as ive not game across them yet i dont think
Only if you really want to know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.14 of the is up with some fixes and additions.

Most interesting change is the randomization feature in animated scenes. This makes the sex less robot like because of the dynamic speed variations.

In order to customize the new features, you need to edit the configuration file like described in the first post. Or you will just stick to the defaults ;)

Have fun!

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
That's basically already in the game and you can get every trans scene in a female version, too.

Yeah, art has always been the first to finish, but I was more thinking about the kind of art that's missing. As far as I'm aware, it was always scenes and nsfw-stuff that was left at the very end, but this time it seems like they are still producing art for the actual story content, dialogs, etc. in quite large amounts. But maybe that's just a coincidence.
Thank you for letting me know! I look forward to the next update.

barcone21

Feb 9, 2020
I may be late to the party here, but stellar game. The only hiccup that I had was if I went to the church at night, I would get trapped in a loop that I couldn't get out of. Other than that, it was awesome!

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes