Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-12-20
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

ONLY SAVES FROM v0.19 WORK WITH v0.19.5 - OTHERWISE START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- - Wallpapers
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Very fun game to play, lots things to do. Looking forward for future updates.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Very fun game to play, lots things to do. Looking forward for future updates.
Yeah this is one of the best games on here. Honestly I'm hoping that Judith and Principle Smith quests get done soon those are two I've been waiting for :p Also I want to see some scenes with Roxxy's mother it's a shame there wasn't a great sex scene or a good 3some with the MC, Roxxy, and her mother during Roxxy's quest. Yet I just started playing the game again and I haven't gotten to Roxxy story so some shit might have been added lol

Reactions: arlock and fanboi

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, the patch had to be rewritten for Diane and especially Jenny aswell, so it'll probably work again, but it'll take a bit more time.
When it comes to restoring the incest at the very end, it's probably safe to say that DC means it. The story/setting hasn't really changed much and going back to the old story is possible without major changes and really shoudn't be that much work. So I'd at least expect a "classic version" for those who want it. Having said that, if your real fetish is incest there are probably better games out there in general, given that most of the family content is basically done and that there are likely only smaller additions, etc. left for Diane, Jenny and Debbie.
From what I just saw, he did a remake of Okita in the last streaming session (new model, with pregnancy). This leads to the assumption that (again) art is not the bottle neck this time, but writing and coding. And it hints at introducing pregnancy for more girls soon.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
From what I just saw, he did a remake of Okita in the last streaming session (new model, with pregnancy). This leads to the assumption that (again) art is not the bottle neck this time, but writing and coding. And it hints at introducing pregnancy for more girls soon.
I didn't follow the stream yesterday, but he usually runs out of "none spoiler" stuff to stream at the end and thus does something else on those last streams that's not related to the update. Pregnancies seem to be his favourite recentely, given that he already made pregnant Ronda, Annie, Judith, Debbie, Angelica, Yumi (and more?) quite some time ago. Well, at least it'll save some time once their updates are being done.

When it comes to bottlenecks it probably depends how one wants to see them. Art was never the last to thing to finish for any single update, but the art DC can produce will of course still determin how long the game takes to be done, no matter what everybody else does. But yeah, we'll see how long it's going to take until they finally finished the writing. As far as I'm aware that was done quite a bit earlier the last times.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
And the new models are optimized to be easier to work with a lot of layer (Arm, face,etc...) to add a lot of expression with lesser work.

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
I liked some of the story lines they had before that's why I kept some of the older patches. They keep on rewriting stuff, re-doing scenes, etc and the stuff they do come up with is in many cases not good at all. They take scenes out and add ones in. It sucks when you wait two months for an update and the update ends up being overall worse then the previous version.
It ends up taking way too long in between every update because it's like they re-write the entire game sometimes. They should stick to a storyline and go with it and stop spending so much time on mini-games. No one plays or pays for your game for the mini games - they came to nut. I feel like the game is going to completely change again next patch unfortunately.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
On my phone the game takes a long time to pass the emblem of kompas productions, what do I have to do?

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I liked some of the story lines they had before that's why I kept some of the older patches. They keep on rewriting stuff, re-doing scenes, etc and the stuff they do come up with is in many cases not good at all. They take scenes out and add ones in. It sucks when you wait two months for an update and the update ends up being overall worse then the previous version.
It ends up taking way too long in between every update because it's like they re-write the entire game sometimes. They should stick to a storyline and go with it and stop spending so much time on mini-games. No one plays or pays for your game for the mini games - they came to nut. I feel like the game is going to completely change again next patch unfortunately.
What are you on about only Jenny and Diane stories were rewritten.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Save from 0.19.5 can works with 0.20, can't it? Or Sequel? I have played 0.17.0, and I want to play newgame but not use cheat. But I am worried that the save will not work in the next version!

Last edited:

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Only saves from 0.19.5 can works with 0.20? Or Sequel? I have played 0.17.0, and I want to play newgame but not use cheat. But I am worried that the save will not work in the next version!
I think that save from 0.19 and 0.19.5 will work, but if you don't want to start from the beginning. You can found the official save here : .

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes