jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
If this game had charectar creation and an option to choose an alternate beginning story it would be the greatest of all time.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
they said this update would be a "smaller" one. yeah i see you after that we have to wait for the 20.5 to be get finished, probably gonna take them 4 months.
4 months from when? The last update was at the Christmas holidays. Christmas + 4 months = April

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
they said this update would be a "smaller" one. yeah i see you after that we have to wait for the 20.5 to be get finished, probably gonna take them 4 months.
DC said from the beginning that this would be the biggest update yet, that is exactly why he decided to split it into two updates because the wait time between update would be too much.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I recall, CptSploosh mentioned yesterday on stream that they've had some problems with writing and that they weren't happy with it, so there may indeed some additional small delays for this update... though one would hope DC draws something else in the meantime, like stuff for the new phoneUI or a future widescreen update, etc.
Writing am update that's up the standard of Eve, Roxxy, etc. and fun with italians, russians, Rump, Kim, etc., seems quite ambitious, now that I'm looking at it, so its somewhat understandable to me. Yet, I hope it won't take them too long to figure out thoes details.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think it was about five weeks ago when DC posted they expect the progress bar to move in the next future. At that time, it was at 71% for a week already. Now they are at 76%. So, yes, there seems to be a delay.

On the other hand, they threw that Consuela update in between, which came out of nothing. So I am not too concerned. Anyway, better late than buggy.

What concerns me more is that this all sounds like they are re-writing everything. Sounds like a lot of work for the modding community.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
DC said from the beginning that this would be the biggest update yet, that is exactly why he decided to split it into two updates because the wait time between update would be too much.
hmm biggest update we are going to get 1 scene with every character in the first update so 4 scenes in total.... i mean yeah ok but is this game just a novel orrrr? am i misunderstanding something? 4 scenes for the biggest update to come is very weak from Dc's side

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sync

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
hmm biggest update we are going to get 1 scene with every character in the first update so 4 scenes in total.... i mean yeah ok but is this game just a novel orrrr? am i misunderstanding something? 4 scenes for the biggest update to come is very weak from Dc's side
I don't know where the "only 4 scenes" comes from. To be honest I haven't been following the development of this update that closely. The last update we got as consuela and it was a small update and I thing we got 4 sex scenes. So I doubt that we will only get 4 sex scenes in this one. But has I said I am not following this update that closely so maybe I missed something.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I know it's going to be 5 real scenes for 0.20.0. Next to that there'll certainly be the usual lewd stuff, which isn't counted as a scene, like what was hinted now in the wallpapers and like it was in basically every other update.
Else one can only repeat that this game never really was nor ever will be only about sex scenes. Due to the amount of work a scene takes it'll always be light on those and it's not like anybody should be surprsied. Some people don't like that but in that case they can simply play the game for free and should still be happy.

What concerns me more is that this all sounds like they are re-writing everything. Sounds like a lot of work for the modding community.
As far as I recall DC said, that the story around Debbie will change, which was kind of expected. I'd personally guess that her late game will basically stay the same, but everything that involves the bad guys appearing at MC's house will be different/new.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The developer said that at some point when the game is finished ( if it ever gets finished) he will restore the incest stuff. Was that just damage controll or does he mean it ? I hear there will be rewrites ( i gues for Debie and Jany) will that efect the incest patch that we use now, will it still work ?

• Thinking Face

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Was that just damage controll or does he mean it ? I hear there will be rewrites ( i gues for Debie and Jany) will that efect the incest patch that we use now, will it still work ?
Well, the patch had to be rewritten for Diane and especially Jenny aswell, so it'll probably work again, but it'll take a bit more time.
When it comes to restoring the incest at the very end, it's probably safe to say that DC means it. The story/setting hasn't really changed much and going back to the old story is possible without major changes and really shoudn't be that much work. So I'd at least expect a "classic version" for those who want it. Having said that, if your real fetish is incest there are probably better games out there in general, given that most of the family content is basically done and that there are likely only smaller additions, etc. left for Diane, Jenny and Debbie.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Well, the patch had to be rewritten for Diane and especially Jenny aswell, so it'll probably work again, but it'll take a bit more time.
When it comes to restoring the incest at the very end, it's probably safe to say that DC means it. The story/setting hasn't really changed much and going back to the old story is possible without major changes and really shoudn't be that much work. So I'd at least expect a "classic version" for those who want it. Having said that, if your real fetish is incest there are probably better games out there in general, given that most of the family content is basically done and that there are likely only smaller additions, etc. left for Diane, Jenny and Debbie.
I don't know there are some possibilities for more incest content in this game. Such as their grandmother/grandfather could come into the game as well as Diane having a child she gave up for adoption and never told anyone about it. Also it doesn't even have to be the MC and his family. I wouldn't mind seeing a little action between Roxxy and her mother lol.

Quick question. Does anyone have a full walkthrough for v0.19.5? I have the v0.15.3 walkthrough but it doesn't seem to be right. I'm trying to start Jenny's pantie quest but it doesn't start.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
I don't know there are some possibilities for more incest content in this game. Such as their grandmother/grandfather could come into the game as well as Diane having a child she gave up for adoption and never told anyone about it. Also it doesn't even have to be the MC and his family. I wouldn't mind seeing a little action between Roxxy and her mother lol.

Quick question. Does anyone have a full walkthrough for v0.19.5? I have the v0.15.3 walkthrough but it doesn't seem to be right. I'm trying to start Jenny's pantie quest but it doesn't start.

Reactions: FreakyHokage
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes