Bonny1992

Aug 6, 2019
I fear your save is broken. Did you use a mod? Also. rollback might cause instabilities. Always save in the main city map, never inside a dialog.

You can attach your save here and I will see if it can be fixed. No promises.
Yes, I did use Lain's mod and I enabled rollback, but it didn't give any issues until I may have saved during the final dialogue of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've done some things after that one so it's not anymore near when it probabily broke.

Oh also

Anyway, here's my savegame. No worries if you can't fix it of course.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone can help me with the "Grace bike" quest?

UPDATE: If anyone is having issue with this, what you need to do is visit Eve's house in the weekend.

Last edited:

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Was kind of surprised seeing the next update being about Maria, Josephine and two new characters. Personally I was looking forward to more Melonia and Iwanka content after teasers in the Christmas update. Guess I'll have to wait until 20.5 comes around.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I really hope DC makes 0.20.5 after 0.20, I've got zero interest in Rhonda, and was getting hyped for fucking mayor Rump's family. If he made Annie update then I wouldn't mind at all, but tbh if he makes whatever apart from the second part of the main story, then what was the reason for the poll in the first place.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Jenny's story seems to be over, will she no longer be added?
DC recently talked about her on stream and said that she may get a few more scenes at some point but that nothing beyond that is planned. He seems adamant, to not make her a lovey-dovey ending but to keep her attitude and asked people what they wanted from her story. Apart from making her fall head over heels for MC and to be a good girlfriend, basically nothing was suggested, so I'd guess somebobdy has to write a perfect concept that convinces DC to have at least some hope.

I'd personally guess we could see at least a little a bit more of her once the librarian gets her part of the story.

... but tbh if he makes whatever apart from the second part of the main story, then what was the reason for the poll in the first place.
I was thinking the same. Even though I'd actually prefer a later 20.5 release, it's probably not the best idea. After all, voting is one of the things people actually pay for on patreon.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, I did use Lain's mod and I enabled rollback, but it didn't give any issues until I may have saved during the final dialogue of
I've done some things after that one so it's not anymore near when it probabily broke.

Oh also

Anyway, here's my savegame. No worries if you can't fix it of course.
Sorry, cant fix that.

My advice is to save often (each in-game day at least), in the main city map, and to use rollback wisely. My mod (see signature) prohibits rollback to skip over location or important game state changes, but I am not sure if it will always help. The game is even a bit sticky when saving in the middle of dialogs.

If you must use rollback, it might be better to load an earlier save instead. You could try things out using rollback and load the save afterwards, then continue as you found to be the best.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
DC recently talked about her on stream and said that she may get a few more scenes at some point but that nothing beyond that is planned. He seems adamant, to not make her a lovey-dovey ending but to keep her attitude and asked people what they wanted from her story. Apart from making her fall head over heels for MC and to be a good girlfriend, basically nothing was suggested, so I'd guess somebobdy has to write a perfect concept that convinces DC to have at least some hope.

I'd personally guess we could see at least a little a bit more of her once the librarian gets her part of the story.

I was thinking the same. Even though I'd actually prefer a later 20.5 release, it's probably not the best idea. After all, voting is one of the things people actually pay for on patreon.
So, probably no Anal with Jenny ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, probably no Anal with Jenny ?
Hm, I'd actually guess, that an anal scene is one of the things which are among the most likely to happen, given that it basically wouldn't require any additional story and given that DC knows it's quite popular. But that's of course just me saying it.

Reactions: UncleNanard

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
DC recently talked about her on stream and said that she may get a few more scenes at some point but that nothing beyond that is planned. He seems adamant, to not make her a lovey-dovey ending but to keep her attitude and asked people what they wanted from her story.
Putting story aside... I would personally love to see the Cam part of her story be expanded. Like, someone said in the Thread with some Anal. I think adding a Threesome event for the camera with a few of the girls could work too like, Roxxy.

Reactions: soxfanforever

Bonny1992

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry, cant fix that.

My advice is to save often (each in-game day at least), in the main city map, and to use rollback wisely. My mod (see signature) prohibits rollback to skip over location or important game state changes, but I am not sure if it will always help. The game is even a bit sticky when saving in the middle of dialogs.

If you must use rollback, it might be better to load an earlier save instead. You could try things out using rollback and load the save afterwards, then continue as you found to be the best.
Oh no worries, sadly I used unren to unlock the rollback functionality because I often use the double click to skip the "writing" of hte current text, so sometimes I skip small dialogues entirely by mistake, so I used the rollback mostly for that.

Yeah I installed your mod this afternoon, sadly it was too late :(

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
Putting story aside... I would personally love to see the Cam part of her story be expanded. Like, someone said in the Thread with some Anal. I think adding a Threesome event for the camera with a few of the girls could work too like, Roxxy.
I think adding some pregnant cam scenes to go with her pregnancy progression would be good given the tips she gets from viewers after mentioning possibly getting pregnant when you come inside her during show (though there are equal tips for coming outside, lol). Threesome on cam would be neat. Options could be Roxxy, Jane the Librarian, and maybe Odette if she & Jenny hit it off during the reunion we never got at Sugartats between Jenny & Grace (since I don't think Grace would go for sex on camera, but Odette seems like she might be up for it).

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
He guys can some help me.. I'm downloading the android version and been trying to add the incest patch. I have follow the guide line for the patch but it seem dint do anything. I'm still stuck with the petreon compliance version of the game.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
NEXT UPDATE ???
We'll know when he posts a message on the subject. Shouting at people rarely helps.
His latest news post was about two days ago and judging by the progress bar, not one element of the next update is finished yet. Not even the code or the art. Heck, they're not even finished writing it.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes