WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh man.

This game has just been sitting there on my computer since 19 dropped. I didn’t even finish eves content because of how much they changed her into basically the opposite of what she was in almost every way.

Oh well. I think it’s time to finally face it. I can’t run forever....

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
He should add a 2nd and maybe even 3rd "roommate"/sister character. Never understand why these games which are fueled in popularity by the home content, often only have 1 sis. Especially when said sis is a camwhore and kinda bitchy which is not everyone's cup of tea. Would like to see a sweet, innocent one to appeal to different tastes. Add more, with different personalities and storylines. A more full house would be more fun. Juggling them all could add some interesting story. At this point I'm not really interested in just more and more characters being added outside the house, its less exciting without the taboo and associated challenge that entails. At some point you've already fucked the whole town and it's just like "whatever" to yet another one throwing themselves at you.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I don’t know what breeding season is...it sounds like I don’t want to know either. I’m scared.

Just to clarify I hadn’t read the topic when I made my first comment. I was talking about how eves chzracter changed entirely.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Those who are into that fetish can hope that we'll get any pregnancy sex at all later. :/
Well, "we" are lucky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow i didn’t even see this.quite a few of the girls actually got downgraded.

It seems like this guy second guessss himself and reinvents the wheel a lot.
Which ones do you mean in detail? To me most of them are pretty clear improvements, either in quality or indeed basic anatomy. :unsure:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Judith, Aunt, and of course eve are the main ones. There are a few others but I don’t care enough to look.
Eve is certainly down to taste, I'd agree, but I always thought that Judith's old body looked pretty bad and prefer her new one. Diane is kind of the same as before but I think the new Debbie looks quite a bit better.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the glaring issue with the new arts are the thick outlines are huge turn off.
Hm, I was never really bothered by them, though it does make it look a little more cartoonish. But it's probably again one of those things which are down to taste mostly.

The update wasn’t delayed and never was. He is just not streaming today.
Given that only spoiler content is left for 0.20.0 he was streaming random stuff anyway, so nothing was lost for this update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Judith, Aunt, and of course eve are the main ones. There are a few others but I don’t care enough to look.
Eve is certainly down to taste, I'd agree, but I always thought that Judith's old body looked pretty bad and prefer her new one. Diane is kind of the same as before but I think the new Debbie looks quite a bit better.
If you are interested in pre-beautified Eve's nípple piercing, my mod provides an option to add it back. Plus a hairy option, if you are into that. Just saying ;)

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
This used to be my favorite game ever. Over time it degraded completely, every girl now looks the same, every girl is hairless, same type of tits, same cunts, everything is copy paste same due to a very loud component of patreons that want teen milfs. Fucking bullshit. He just turned French teacher into a fucking teen milf with shaved cunt and boring tits
Older Bissette was better, and that comes from someone who doesn't enjoy hairy pussy. Her eyes now look she has some degree of blindness, ew.
I really didn't like the old Bisette, and that was totally fine. I don't need to like all characters, and I couldn't play this game if all characters looked like old Bisette. more diversity is always welcome, so I also dislike the trend to make all characters look more alike.

Grace and Becca are still my favourite, also because of their breast design.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes