Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
This used to be my favorite game ever. Over time it degraded completely, every girl now looks the same, every girl is hairless, same type of tits, same cunts, everything is copy paste same due to a very loud component of patreons that want teen milfs. Fucking bullshit. He just turned French teacher into a fucking teen milf with shaved cunt and boring tits

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This used to be my favorite game ever. Over time it degraded completely, every girl now looks the same, every girl is hairless, same type of tits, same cunts, everything is copy paste same due to a very loud component of patreons that want teen milfs. Fucking bullshit. He just turned French teacher into a fucking teen milf with shaved cunt and boring tits
Do you have a "before/after" ? Because i don't know how the game was at the begining

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, do not like. He'd already redesigned her once and she was fine! I have no idea why he keeps going back to redo every single scrap of art. Yes, I understand he's converting it to the rig system for improved future capability, but a bit of judicious copy/paste would save a lot of time and preserve the unique look of some of the characters. And then he wouldn't have to redo every single damn sex scene, too! Bissette looks like Grace with longer hair, freckles, and a nose job now.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, do not like. He'd already redesigned her once and she was fine! I have no idea why he keeps going back to redo every single scrap of art. Yes, I understand he's converting it to the rig system for improved future capability, but a bit of judicious copy/paste would save a lot of time and preserve the unique look of some of the characters. And then he wouldn't have to redo every single damn sex scene, too! Bissette looks like Grace with longer hair, freckles, and a nose job now.
I find it weird that in attempt show that the redesigns are bad you post one that not yet finished.

Reactions: Sync and j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Older Bissette was better, and that comes from someone who doesn't enjoy hairy pussy.
Well, she wasn't really done at that point. Later DC added the freckles on her boobs and his new linework/concept art had a bush, too. So it's likely that he'll add that later on aswell.

I personally was always a little bit irritated by her old mouth design, so I'm quite happy he finally changed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hero1 and Somnus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, she wasn't really done at that point. Later DC added the freckles on her boobs and his new linework/concept art had a bush, too. So it's likely that he'll add that later on aswell.

I personally was always a little bit irritated by her old mouth design, so I'm quite happy he finally changed it.
I actually preferred the previous mouth design. I hope the finished design keeps her previous nipples.
I have nothing against inverted nipples but completely changing Bisette never sat well with me.
She just seems too young to be a HS teacher now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I actually preferred the previous mouth design.
When it comes to her mouth, I guess it's really down to taste. I hate to admit it, but her mouth/lips always reminded me slightly of Odo from Star Trek DS9, which indeed made her one of my least favourite female characters in the game.
Well I think I'm the minority here, but I like the new designs.
Same here. I can undestand that people weren't happy with major changes like in Eve's case, but in most cases it's just a massive upgrade compared to what we had before.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes