Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
And DC himself has basically said that no one is interested in Kevin content. If it's going to happen it'll be absolutely dead last.
The vast majority of players are certainly not interested in gay content.
However, Kevin may still be an interesting story to tell, because he also had to have at least a mother, or maybe sisters and aunts.
It should not be too difficult to create a story in which a closer relationship with Kevin leads to contacts with women in his family.

After all, MC doesn't have to be a lover to Kevin.
He may be someone who is supposed to make a real lover jealous.

If women from the Kevin family mistakenly convinced that MC is gay decide to seduce him to distract him from Kevin then you can build a small and interesting story on it.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
However, Kevin may still be an interesting story to tell, because he also had to have at least a mother, or maybe sisters and aunts.
It should not be too difficult to create a story in which a closer relationship with Kevin leads to contacts with women in his family.

If women from the Kevin family mistakenly convinced that MC is gay decide to seduce him to distract him from Kevin then you can build a small and interesting story on it.
So basically, something like Erik's story where the main focus isn't the one you're trying to hook up with.

Womp_womp

Dec 29, 2018
Hey everyone, I found a bug (cheat mode IS on) with purchasing a butt plug from Pink before Jenny asks me to go to the store with her and buy it. Basically, I can't purchase it again and there's now way to delete/sell it or exit the shop unless I re-load.

Is there a way I can delete items from my inventory?

Womp_womp

Dec 29, 2018
Nevermind, I figured out that I just needed to click on the dildo-something 2000 and the rest of the scene played out! Whew!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

I honestly don't think Kevin has an interesting story to tell. By and large Kevin has been shown to be a pretty boring character. He's stereotypical and plain. If we're going to get gay content beyond what we got with Eve, I wouldn't be surprised if it was with a new character, or if Kevin goes through a huge rebuild and redesign before it happens. There's no real interest in him receiving content, even non sexual content, because he's boring. Most of the major games will have a fairly vocal contingent calling for gay content even if it wouldn't fit with the portrayal of the characters. There is no such call with Summertime Saga in large part because of the lack of a gay character that the fan base finds interesting. Even having you fuck Kevin's family may not be particularly interesting without a lot of work done on Kevin himself.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, DC certainly had some kind of gay content in mind for a very long time, after all, that's what he said many times and there are many hints in the game itself. If it doesn't come, it's certainly mainly because of time and missing popularity.

When it comes to Kevin, it's pretty normal that he's boring right now. As most other storyless characters, all he does is serving other stories and quests, while DC obviously didn't bother to include small NSFW teasers (like in Judith's case, for example), for the reasons named above. So it's really not like it would be impossible to make him a more interesting personality.

As Eve's writing proved, it can fit the game pretty well. MC's general easy going and horny attitude certainly helps a lot, so I don't think that a very large buildup would be necessary. It would probably be some kind of bro adventure story with the option for sex at the end. There's really no need for a larger buildup or romance for it to be realistic.

Having said that, it'll always be controversial and this time there's no real way around it, like in Eve's case. But I'm pretty sure they'd manage to write a decent arc for him, too.

Last edited:

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
i have issue that make me stuck in any part that the Line that contain Auto - skip - ..... is disappear and also i can't find any thing to select when it's come to choose something to complete the game so what can i do please any one help me

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes