Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
Guys help me i am stuck in the part that he gave his sister the first fuck on webcam and after she gave him a handjob i can't do any thing more the same is happened while i was with judith at the bathroom gave me hand and nothing more

The Lower Part of the game which make me select what next is disappear so please help me

Jack-orka

Mar 12, 2019
Thank god they give you the choice if eve is a guy or not, since she is my favorite at this time. especially since shes one of the few chars with normal boobs.
Did they change the night bed scenes with jenny? i remember her always waking up and stoping you and it gradually going further.
now the mc fucked her at the first time the scene occured. or did one of the mods (lain and naughty tribute) change that?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did they change the night bed scenes with jenny? i remember her always waking up and stoping you and it gradually going further.
now the mc fucked her at the first time the scene occured.
Yes, her story was reworked to a significant degree in 0.18. The reworked bed scene is now part of her late content and thus happens after MC has fucked her, which is probably indeed better. Sneaking into her bed the way it was before always felt a little bit creepy to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just like with any other fetish one should simply ask whether those people who like that kind of content would be happy with what's in the game. Of course Eve's content is technically gay, but it's likely far from what someone who would want to see male gay content would consider sufficient. Just like many heterosexual men probably wouldn't really be into Kevin (or Dexter :D) with a vagina, homosexual people suddenly won't love Eve, just because she's got a dick.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
OK, let's be honest... whether gay or transgender. I don't like both in this game. But for people who likes it, enjoy!
Furthermore, everything is optional.
I'm looking forward to Maria and the Rump women.

Reactions: Rando Civ and EJW

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm not particularly looking forward to the Rump women simply because I find the people they're based on absolutely reprehensible, and I don't have much interest in any of the women that are overtly based on real life people. Want the next update over and done with so they can move on to greener pastures. By which I mean Annie screaming at the MC while she takes a pounding in the school janitor's closet.

Last edited:

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
No story is, nor indeed will be, that elaborated to get up to the standard you want to apply. Of course you can mulitply those questions about any story, but the answer will always be the same: There's just not enough time/it's just too much work.

The approach has always been to cover many characters and stories without going too deep on scenes and I wouldn't expect that to change.
You know that the argument of lack of time or too much work does not make sense in this case?
DC giving the trans option for Eve has just done this unnecessary work.

By doing this, he simply added some work and wasted time.
Ewa's penis at the moment is simply a decoration because it is not used by her in any way.
This selection given to players is empty and meaningless. Nothing changes in the game. Does not lead to other unique content. It's just a "flash" flashing on the screen during normal anal sex scenes.

It looks like all of this work has been done just to fulfill DC's "promise" about the trap. But doing it is simply miserable.
I don't see the point in making such a lot of work time into something that doesn't really do anything and doesn't lead to anything.

And this is done when one of the biggest accusations towards DC is the slow pace of updating.

• Angry
Reactions: 18v2

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You know that the argument of lack of time or too much work does not make sense in this case?
DC giving the trans option for Eve has just done this unnecessary work.
As I said in another post above, you can say that about many things in the game, like pregnancy, etc.
It's easy to claim that elements oneself doesn't like are unnecessary, but ultimately it's really just up to DC to decide that. Of course people are free to complain, but I can only state again, that I'm quite happy that he does a few things different at times.

Ewa's penis at the moment is simply a decoration because it is not used by her in any way.
This selection given to players is empty and meaningless. Nothing changes in the game. Does not lead to other unique content. It's just a "flash" flashing on the screen during normal anal sex scenes.
Well, many people like it that way. I'm sorry if it's meaningless to you, in that case you may look for more textbased games which usually manage to include a lot more story content.

It looks like all of this work has been done just to fulfill DC's "promise" about the trap. But doing it is simply miserable.
I don't see the point in making such a lot of work time into something that doesn't really do anything and doesn't lead to anything.
I'd disagree though. The story is fine, the scenes aren't bad and it seems a pretty good compromise for the average player.

As mentioned before, SS has never been a game that elaborates stories, relationships, sex, etc. to a high degree, but remains rather superficial in most areas. It's always been like that and it'll almost certainly stay like that.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
I just wanna chime in again. I played eve's story and surprisingly liked it. The whole trans bit was meh, but i found myself able to ignore it enough to enjoy some "guy" on guy action, she's not overly feminine, and the whole trans thing isnt being shoved down your throat, it was just kinda natural, prolly not the right word. I do feel like it was a cop out since DC orgiinally form the first version promised a gay route, which he then many updates later revised to a trap (still a guy) and thenout of the blue decided to go the trans route.It kinda pisses me off since i was waiting SOOO long for my gay content,,, Perks of being bi is i can enjoy the rest of the game though, and like i said the optional trans route wasnt as jarring or "ick" as most games with trans characters.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
amazing how just the mere mention of wanting gay content will upset people and how it's a 10000% straight game and that no homos are allowed
here, have this screenshot of the games' website, especially the highlighted section
2020-03-23_23-02-22.png
i just hope he'll actually add both and didn't cop out the trap content with eve

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
I'd disagree though. The story is fine, the scenes aren't bad and it seems a pretty good compromise for the average player.
I'm not talking about the story. I even liked this one. What I don't like is the trans option. And I do not like it, not because it is a trans option in itself, but because I have an irresistible impression that DC stopped halfway. Since he gave Ewa a dick, he should give a scene where Ewa uses it by fucking someone. Naturally, the road should lead to fucking Odette and Grace, but since incest content is blocked at the moment, I understand that Grace is out of Eve's reach at the moment. However, Odette should be fucked by Ewa.

Overall, Ewa's story seems unfinished. Even the hetero version lacks a scene where Ewa lets MC fuck Odette and Grace.

Feb 29, 2020
Well, DC talked about "the trap" since the very beginning, just as he's been talking about content for Kevin for ages (as far as I'm aware Kevin was actually included in a very early poll) and he even put him on "the to-do list". Just because that kind of content wasn't there at the start, doesn't mean that it's totally out of place. After all it's not some people are pushing their agenda, but it's DC saying what he'd like to have in the game and he's actually more or less consistent.

I mean, it certainly won't be mendatory, so people are free to ignore it anyway.
The problem I had with "The Trap" was why did it have t be Eve? It could have been Judith or Rhonda? But no it had to be Eve.

Reactions: EJW

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
please guys i always stuck here every fuck scene like the one with the french teacher or any other one i can't do anything after that
also the same with judith the line under the scene doesn't appear in the game i get it through ( Cookie Jar ) to let you guys see it
i need help what can i do every fuck scene stuck in it
every handjob Scene ( Mother In the car after fix - Sister In Room Before first fuck online for cam )
also with roxxy in the changing room while put oil on it still stuck while putting it on her shoulder nothing happened more

i use that mod :- Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.19.5-
also tried to remove it and use the game without any mod still the same issue :cry::(

Summertime sage issue2.jpg Summertime sage issue3.jpg

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
please guys i always stuck here every fuck scene like the one with the french teacher or any other one i can't do anything after that
also the same with judith the line under the scene doesn't appear in the game i get it through ( Cookie Jar ) to let you guys see it
i need help what can i do every fuck scene stuck in it
every handjob Scene ( Mother In the car after fix - Sister In Room Before first fuck online for cam )
also with roxxy in the changing room while put oil on it still stuck while putting it on her shoulder nothing happened more

i use that mod :- Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.19.5-
also tried to remove it and use the game without any mod still the same issue :cry::(

View attachment 596027 View attachment 596032
Can you attach a savegame here so that it can be ruled out to be related to a broken save?

Did you try to download and install the game completely fresh? What about installing it on another machine?

If nothing helps, you could try deleting persistent data in the game settings.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes