Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have to say that I don't really remember that many really bad complains about it when Erik's update was released and he does quite a few things with Mrs. Johnson and June. But I may indeed remember that wrongly.
Honestly I don't remember either, but I always got the impression that the 3some scene with Mrs J, was the least popular of the update. People either decide to get with June or Mrs J. But I could be wrong.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I always got the impression that the 3some scene with Mrs J, was the least popular of the update. People either decide to get with June or Mrs J. But I could be wrong.
I'd say you are very likely right about that. But in the end he manages to create scenes for Roz, Rump/Hillary, etc. so I'd say there could/should be time to add those scenes, too. At least for the new Erik story and possibly for Tony/Maria or so.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As long as it is optional I don't mind it. What I don't like is when games force you to go those routes.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As long as it is optional I don't mind it. What I don't like is when games force you to go those routes.
I doubt that would happen. I mean, they went out of their way to hide trans Eve to those who may dislike that kind of content and they could simply do it again that way. Ask whether MC would be up for other dicks in the game in general within that stoy of girl X, if you say no, you'll get a solo scene, if yes you'd have options.
I'd personally want way more choices in the game in general. I'd love to have an option to only keep Eve as a friend to go for Grace without moral troubles. I'd like to have an optioin to not having to impregnate Maria by maybe convincing the person at the office (female, of course) to allow them the adoption, etc.

Sadly DC bowed to his patreons in that matter and many actually want as many scenes per single playthrough as possible, even he personally seems to be against it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lot's of people probably asked that but the main quest is the only new content ?
I did all the main quest in one time and my save is broken, i don't want to doo it again if it's for nothing.
Point on the doll where the evil game touched you
I doubt that would happen. I mean, they went out of their way to hide trans Eve to those who may dislike that kind of content and they could simply do it again that way. Ask whether MC would be up for other dicks in the game in general within that stoy of girl X, if you say no, you'll get a solo scene, if yes you'd have options.
I'd personally want way more choices in the game in general. I'd love to have an option to only keep Eve as a friend to go for Grace without moral troubles. I'd like to have an optioin to not having to impregnate Maria by maybe convincing the person at the office (female, of course) to allow them the adoption, etc.

Sadly DC bowed to his patreons in that matter and many actually want as many scenes per single playthrough as possible, even he personally seems to be against it.
A bunch of slobs on Patreon have been moaning there weren't any preg sex in the game. DC puts 1 for 0.20, hope they enjoy it and stop whining. He probably had to bend himself backwards for it too .....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
A bunch of slobs on Patreon have been moaning there weren't any preg sex in the game. DC puts 1 for 0.20, hope they enjoy it and stop whining. He probably had to bend himself backwards for it too .....
To be fair, that was a pretty reasonable criticism. Adding all these pregnancies and spending quite a bit of time on them, while not adding any pregant sex was an odd choice to begin with. Sploosh already said that Diane was/is scheduled to get a scene, too and I'd guess there may be some more in the future, in case they find the time. It's not like DC was ever against it, the argument always was that the time just wasn't/isn't there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He said on stream multiple times that he was planning to add pregnant sex, but he wanted to wait until all the stories were finished.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I haven't heard anything about that, but I'm pretty sure part of her story will be about MC being able to compete with her/beat her/maybe even help her with some kind of training/task/etc. while at the same time shownig her how to be more relaxed? But it's not like we really know that much about her right now. Else her new art is of course really sporty, which hopefully will impact her scenes, too. Sadly DC isn't really known to emphazise special traits in his sex scenes, but there's always hope.
Making her more relaxed is most obvious thing that could be in her story wchich I'm not against, but I just don't wanna again story with MC making his love interest submissive to him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Making her more relaxed is most obvious thing that could be in her story wchich I'm not against, but I just don't wanna again story with MC making his love interest submissive to him.
She doesn't need to be submissive, right now she doesnt think much of him. I guess the update will be about mc proving himself to her. You have to show her that you're worthy

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
She doesn't need to be submissive, right now she doesnt think much of him. I guess the update will be about mc proving himself to her. You have to show her that you're worthy
Yeah, I know that she doesn't need to be submissive, and I hope that she won't be. I'm just thinking about past updates where making girl submissive is pretty much all that is.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I know that she doesn't need to be submissive, and I hope that she won't be. I'm just thinking about past updates where making girl submissive is pretty much all that is.
Well you have jenny, she stays a bitch until the end, even if you decide to be dominant.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lot's of people probably asked that but the main quest is the only new content ?
I did all the main quest in one time and my save is broken, i don't want to doo it again if it's for nothing.
This is what you posted. Yes, the main quest is the only content in 0.20, the update was made just for that. You broke your save (dunno how) and you feel butthurt that you'd have to hit new game to do it again (which you don't) and it would somehow block you from doing any other route that doesn't involve the main quest at all, since the routes aren't connected

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is what you posted. Yes, the main quest is the only content in 0.20, the update was made just for that. You broke your save (dunno how) and you feel butthurt that you'd have to hit new game to do it again (which you don't) and it would somehow block you from doing any other route that doesn't involve the main quest at all, since the routes aren't connected
I don't understand why you seem's to be agressive with me ?
I don't argue about a lack of content or something.
I ask politly, if there is other content than the main quest.
What is the problem if don't want to do the main quest again if there is no other content ?

I don't broke my save, the game did it alone, when i load my save, the game restart at the begining.

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
So does anyone have any ideas as to what DC is gonna do about the possibility a (Satanic) Cult existing in the town being led by Ms. Smith or maybe the nun?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope DC makes this a major plot point for the Annie update. Freeing Annie from the influence of Ms. Smith and the Cult would be interesting.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's either full demon or borderline Bible Black ....... Or just Principal Smith getting a BDSM harem in the basement/her house

kid5150

May 27, 2018
The change log says Consuela can have twins. Anyone have this? I must have 8-10 kids with her as I worked through the stories. No twins.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It bothers you that much ? It's pure RNG and it doesn't change anything, aside your weird twins fetish

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So does anyone have any ideas as to what DC is gonna do about the possibility a (Satanic) Cult existing in the town being led by Ms. Smith or maybe the nun?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope DC makes this a major plot point for the Annie update. Freeing Annie from the influence of Ms. Smith and the Cult would be interesting.
We have cowgirls a fishgirls so It wouldn't surprise me if the story involes succubus and other stuff like that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes