Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0.20.5.1 around late July, 0.20.5.2 around early October, 0.21 wet dream around Xmas. Doable but highly dubious

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember him saying on stream a few months ago that he plans to add a couple more scenes with Grace in the future. But yeah it will take years until that happens. The next big update is Ronda and we won't even get it this year.
Yeah, Sploosh said the original plan for 0.19.5 was one scene for Grace, one Eve/Odette threesome and pregnant sex for Diane. But they went for Consuela instead to have her in the game before the main story. Well, at least we know what's technically planned.
0.20.5.1 around late July, 0.20.5.2 around early October, 0.21 wet dream around Xmas. Doable but highly dubious
DC mentioned that he's got one new monstergirl somewhat ready. So I guess we could get an halloween update this year.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any way to just get the money cheat? It used to be that you could reset the cheats for the stats but the only one that I can reset now is the charisma.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Oh I'm sure you're not the only one, my point was that from what I've seen, most people don't really want or care about that kind of content, so DC will probably avoid adding that to the game and focus on other stuff that people enjoy.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
^Oh I'm sure you're not the only one, my point was that from what I've seen, most people don't really want or care about that kind of content, so DC will probably avoid adding that to the game and focus on other stuff that people enjoy.
sure, but MC who fucks all alone is boring

you need to introduce something that makes you want to play even after the end of the main storyline.
The game is too repetitive

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ What end of the storyline ? Maria isn't the only ending you'll get. 99%+ of the game will be MC alone with 1-2 girls. Deal with it or go play another game, it's not gonna change overnight

Reactions: Somnus and EJW

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah that is not really the type of game he has been creating. I don't find mc getting all the girls alone, boring at all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They are on the gallery when you click on one of her scenes it will ask you if you want the trans or non trans version of that scene.

Reactions: j4yj4m

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yes and if he had done anything else, you would have called *that* the worst decision. Apparently the poor guy can do what he wants, it's always the worst decision for somebody.
Nope i wouldn't after he released 0.19.0 update many people begged dc for a expansion of the emo chick trio but he chose a complete another path...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know if the game stopped or not, but in Diane story stopped in the task Milk Delivery to Tony’s Pizza and I don't see the beginning of this task, I can't even unlock Tiny Pizza.
I already had a task with a wheelbarrow.
In Goal tracker I have: gardening in summertime hardly feels like work. greenfingers earing greenbacks!
You unlock the pizza place during Debbie's route, keep playing with her and you'll have the pizza in no time (about a week if you focus Debbie)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes