redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
hello, guys I have a problem, I activated the console developer the one that is activated by clicking on the phone antenna and when I have to use the letter D on the keyboard for minigames like fighting against dexter, the console opens to me:mad: ... so how do I do it to disable the console or better yet set another button / letter to activate the console?
thank you all;);)

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Who can help? I would hate to start over, but unfortunately the debug menu no longer works properly.
Who has a corresponding 20.1 except for me?

Bissette; Dewitt; Okita; Ross -> Completed

Golden compass -> coin, book and scroll found

Diane, house remodeled,
Diane and Debbie in the pool

I neglected Jenny -> just bought Bad Moster

Tuukurs tent -> Eva is a girl

Roxy meets Jenny

Dexter -> fight is still pending

Mia fucked and Helen in Training

Threesome with Erik and his Mom

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well you have fishgirls and cowgirls in this game a catgirl isn't that much different. But if wants to fuck the cat in its cat form then yeah he needs to go to a doctor asap.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Soo can we expect the first part of 20.5 at the beginning of the next month? DC mentioned both updates do require 1 month.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Soo can we expect the first part of 20.5 at the beginning of the next month? DC mentioned both updates do require 1 month.
I don't think so, I think he said that it would take approximately 2 months for each part. The first part should be released in July and the second in september.

Reactions: Game Bond

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
I used Unren on the latest version to enable rollback and it made the game a buggy mess. I had 3 save files in this version and now they all have the town map locked and are stuck on broken dialogue loops.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jenny had two updates, to be fair.
True but I think 0.18.5 only added like 3 new scenes so even if we dont count that. Her rework in terms of h-scenes had more content. But I don't know if this is the weakest update just because of the amount of h-scenes. Its not like we're used to get like 10 or more scenes per update. It could've been better, at times it felt repetitive with the pizza delivering thing. But not a bad update in my opinion.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I don't think so, I think he said that it would take approximately 2 months for each part. The first part should be released in July and the second in september.
yeah i saw it also on patreon it says there that it would need 2 months. still not sure if each update takes 2months or if they need 2 months for both updates, but that would be to fast for them.....

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
yeah i saw it also on patreon it says there that it would need 2 months. still not sure if each update takes 2months or if they need 2 months for both updates, but that would be to fast for them.....
Yeah I don't see him finishing the whole thing in just two months. If he could finish it in two months he wouldn't need to split the second part into 2 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes