Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I used Unren on the latest version to enable rollback and it made the game a buggy mess. I had 3 save files in this version and now they all have the town map locked and are stuck on broken dialogue loops.
And ? I dunno what you're trying to tell us here. You fuckered up with the code, the game said lolnope and now you're coming here to ask us if we think you failed at life ? Might wanna try not debugging the game to begin with, it might miraculously unscrew your saves :unsure:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
yeah i saw it also on patreon it says there that it would need 2 months. still not sure if each update takes 2months or if they need 2 months for both updates, but that would be to fast for them.....
He does indeed mean 2x ~2 months instead of 1x ~4:
"One of the things we plan on doing is break up the 2nd half into 2 smaller releases. This means we would release the content in 2 months increments, instead of 4. "

I used Unren on the latest version to enable rollback and it made the game a buggy mess. I had 3 save files in this version and now they all have the town map locked and are stuck on broken dialogue loops.
Yes, rollback will almost always destroy saves. It's better not to use it at all. In the end there's a reason why it isn't activated by default.

You guys still take this man for his word? Hmm, guess i can turn water into wine huh?
Would you care to explain?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Your last quoted implies we still believe DC can make 0.20.5.1 within 2 months like stated on Patreon. Since we do that, quoted makes fun of us and boasts he should be able to make wine from water (aka we're a bunch of gullible slobs)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^ Your last quoted implies we still believe DC can make 0.20.5.1 within 2 months like stated on Patreon. Since we do that, quoted makes fun of us and he should be able to make wine from water (aka we're a bunch of gullible slobs)
I'm not that slow, even though it's late over here. The deeper implication seems to be that DC isn't trustworthy at all and I'm indeed interested to see why that should be the case. So I'd like him to elaborate a bit further why one shouldn't trust DC?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh no please let's not start the whole discussion about how DC is not trustworthy and is milking is patrons again. I'm sure there are already hundres of pages about that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
thats what he is doing right now he is splitting 20.5 in 2parts
yes I know but you asked if we would get the update next month since you thought he said each part would take 1 month (2 in months total for both parts) but if he only needed 2 months to finish both parts he wouldn't need to split it into two updates. The reason he is doing so is because to finish 0.20.5 he would need at least 4 months.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Ish, you can try a 0.19.5 into 0.20.1 and it'll work somewhat. Mostly anything before that isn't worth the trouble. And you need to restart for the new content anyway (unless you don't mind Debbie and Diane's routes being reset and potentially screwing themselves at the same time)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
First timer here ok after day 0 I wake up talk to Debbie about mowing the lawn the go to garage to get lawnmower it won't start MC says he needs gas from consume-r I'm guessing the location should become available once MC says that but it doesn't consume-r is the location with the parking lot and 4 cars parked I'm guessing only place that looks like a gas station but it's still locked did I do something wrong I'm following the walkthrough

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
First timer here ok after day 0 I wake up talk to Debbie about mowing the lawn the go to garage to get lawnmower it won't start MC says he needs gas from consume-r I'm guessing the location should become available once MC says that but it doesn't consume-r is the location with the parking lot and 4 cars parked I'm guessing only place that looks like a gas station but it's still locked did I do something wrong I'm following the walkthrough
Consum-r is the big shopping mall in the top-right of the map, go there and enter the shop on the right, the gas can is on the bottom shelf (don't question why they sell gas and computer parts in the same shop/aisle)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Consum-r is the big shopping mall in the top-right of the map, go there and enter the shop on the right, the gas can is on the bottom shelf (don't question why they sell gas and computer parts in the same shop/aisle)
Thank you I hadn't even checked assumed the one that looks like a gas station won't be asking stupid questions again without checking everything.:LOL:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes