Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair, they could have at least deactivated them popping up in front of the dealership. As far as recall DC even said once that he plans to remove the cheat version in the final release, and even if it stays, the game should never be frustrating beyond a certain level. Small grinds are fine but repeating them solely because of RNG is something they should fix. I mean, you can save before you go to the dealer, but for a game like SS such shenanigans seem a little over the top.
Really? Last time I heard him talk about that he was saying he probably would leave cheat mode even in the final release. But I stopped watching his streams for a while and just started watching again, he must've changed his mind.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Really? Last time I heard him talk about that he was saying he probably would leave cheat mode even in the final release. But I stopped watching his streams for a while and just started watching again, he must've changed his mind.
He said it a long time ago and may have changed his mind, as what you've said would indicate. Still, the balancing should be focused on those who actually play it without cheats.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The "normal or cheat mode" at the start of the game still says cheat mode is only for alpha builds, which indicates it should be removed for final version. Though that screen hasn't changed in the last 3-4 years

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The walkthrough is no use because I'm not sure if this game always began on day 0 or day 1 but Dev changed some things and certain things can't be done following walkthrough such as getting the shovel and stool before you leave the house you can only get them after class and also after Mrs. Bisset class you can't get the quest to start until the next same goes for the other teachers so this makes walkthrough useless and then your not able to speak with all the teachers without the time advancing prevent you correctly following the walkthrough.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Phone hints/actually playing the game > walkthrough. All routes are linear, just follow the hints and you'll get 100% in no time. Use the walkthrough if you get stuck/miss something not obvious. Or at least use the 1 on the main page and not some cobbled together .txt by a random on the thread

Reactions: laflare82

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Could someone please tell me what is the 2nd of Maria's scenes?

I unlocked the first and third Maria scenes, but can't figure out what the second one is and how to unlock it. Please help..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Could someone please tell me what is the 2nd of Maria's scenes?

I unlocked the first and third Maria scenes, but can't figure out what the second one is and how to unlock it. Please help..
Talk to her in the kitchen, ask if she needs help, then you do the mini game and you get the scene.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes