zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
my game was buggy, I had to redo the main quest again, after I get to the part to buy a new car, and I have to get the vest, when I enter the room the vest is not yet because I already got it, and I can't use what I had, so in this part my bug game

Dalvi17

Apr 28, 2020
Can you please give me the link of "Summertime Saga - Lain's Mod Pack [v0.19.5]"

Where WALKTHROUGH MOD was available.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
The only complaint I have with the new update is the Pizza delivery mini-game. I literally cannot deal with the fast car. Everything else is fine, Conseala's naked and pregnant and Diane's back from the clinic with her kid and all the teachers want the "D". Eve's my best girl and Roxxy is my side piece. I have the nun getting Mia's mom ready for my choice of banging her or not. And I got my best buddy hooked up with a horny gamer-girl. But this annoying minigame is pissing me off. Is there any way to slow down the car in renpy? Or maybe skip it? Could someone make a save of just finishing the delivery bullshit? Or maybe a talented modder could add a skip funtion for it? I know some will just say "get good" but I have issues due to age and motor functions not to mention poor eyesight. This is why I don't play PvP games.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.00 of the is now online, with a cool new feature: online configuration of the mod's features, in-game, without manual config file editing. This can also be done during a currently running animation, to be viewd in the background, so that you can see the effect of your change immediately.

Version 0.20.1-2.00:
  • Added a customizing UI for all the mod options -- no more need to manually download or adapt the config file!
  • More naughtification for Tina (creampies still dripping after being caught by Becca and Missy).
  • Added an optional content archive for Maria (heels and hairy -- thanks to Summertime Saga Hairy mod).
  • Added an optional content archive for Josephine (hairy -- thanks to Summertime Saga Hairy mod).
  • Extended optional content for Tina (three options available).
Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 0.20.1-2.01:
  • Added a dripping creampie animation in Josephine's lounge sex scenes.
  • Fixed the creampie animation in Josephine's office sex scene.
  • Fixed a problem accessing MC's PC.
  • Fixed a problem with the ancient no_<feature>.txt files and the new config system.
  • Fixed: some options (blinking, breathing and talking) require a restart when changed in the configuration window, which was not indicated.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Git better at shaming other people : only stat-based (and in fact older) mini-games can be skipped. Anything that requires button input/not purely stats can't be skipped (aside the wonky DDR-esque music sheet thingy for school concert in Eve's route, probably not old enough)

Reactions: Gamesman01

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I've said this before and I'll say it again: not only do I hope nae desire entirely
the chance hopefully to put Mrs Smith and Annie in their place, I would hope
the option to do so makes sure you're not the sub little bitch too :LOL: but even
more so than even my hope and desire that we get to put those too and even
sister Angelica in her place as well to show her the power of god is not to be
warped :LOL: but I seek, hope and nae desire the chance to hopefully plow
Lucy. Richard is so much of an ass cuckin him is almost duty. I get it he's all
about rules like his bitch daughter but seriously, he doesn't have to be such
a prick about it. Can I get an amen?

Other than those like Judith, Martinez and her friend Lopez, what unmentioned
females do any of y'all hope we get a chance with that hasn't happened yet?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've said this before and I'll say it again: not only do I hope nae desire entirely
the chance hopefully to put Mrs Smith and Annie in their place, I would hope
the option to do so makes sure you're not the sub little bitch too :LOL: but even
more so than even my hope and desire that we get to put those too and even
sister Angelica in her place as well to show her the power of god is not to be
warped :LOL: but I seek and hope and desire the chance to hopefully plow
Lucy. Richard is so much of an ass cuckin him should be a duty. I get it he's all
about rules like his bitch daughter but seriously, he doesn't have to be such
a prick.

Other than those like Judith, Martinez and her friend Lopez, what unmentioned
females do any of y'all hope we get a chance with that hasn't happened yet?
For me other than those you mentioned would be Sara and Lily the girl from the game store, I really like her design.

Reactions: Samǣl

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^ He has changed his mind so many times, I've heard him say that every girl would be bangable, other times he says some girls like sara will not be. It is hard to keep up.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, Veronica seems pretty much confirmed to get some content with Diane at some point and now that Kassy and Lily have their flat, I'd say the chance is pretty high, too. The only one I haven't heard new information about would be Sara, so she may still be excluded. But then again, I'm not following that many steeams, either.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I totally forgot about veronica. I would like to see some content for her too. They teased her a lot in Diane's rework.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if the current progress tracker is for the first half of 0.20.5 or for the whole thing?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the current progress tracker is for the first half of 0.20.5 or for the whole thing?
Should still be for the whole of 0.20.5. - at least the number of tasks stayed the same since the beginning. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't get a new tracker for the smaller half this time, but if they'd simply release the update at some point once it fits their schedule. Having said that, I'd still expect the number of total tasks to grow, too.

Just by the way, DC mentioned today that he guesses it may take another ~4 years to reach a point where game could be considered done. It's actually the first time I've heard a number from him personally.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Should still be for the whole of 0.20.5. - at least the number of tasks stayed the same since the begining. I wouldn't even be surpried if we don't get a new tracker for the smaller half this time, but if they'd simply release the update at some point once it fits their schedule. Havig said that, I'd still expect the number of total tasks to grow, too.

Just by the way, DC mentioned today that he guesses it may take another ~4 years to reach a point where game could be considered done. It's actually the first time I've heard a number from him personally.
Yeah I was watching his stream today. I still think It might take a little longer than that. You still have Rhonda, Annie and Judith to work on. Remake Erik, Mia and Debbie's story. Add pregnancy for the other girls that already have their stories finished like the teachers and Roxxy. The dating system hasn't even been introduced. It is kinda hard for me to believe that all this will be done in 4 years. Oh and people want more scenes with some secondary characters. I just don't see it happening.

Jun 21, 2018
Did the post 0.19.5 updates fix Consuela hilariously wrong Spanish? Because the slangs were all wrong, and a lot of phrases were in broken Spanish. He shouldve used spanish hentai translations or something instead of a translation device.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Did the post 0.19.5 updates fix Consuela hilariously wrong Spanish? Because the slangs were all wrong, and a lot of phrases were in broken Spanish. He shouldve used spanish hentai translations or something instead of a translation device.
Unless you know spanish people don't really seen care about that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah I was watching his stream today. I still think It might take a little longer than that. You still have Rhonda, Annie and Judith to work on. Remake Erik, Mia and Debbie's story. Add pregnancy for the other girls that already have their stories finished like the teachers and Roxxy. The dating system hasn't even been introduced. It is kinda hard for me to believe that all this will be done in 4 years. Oh and people want more scenes with some secondary characters. I just don't see it happening.
Hm, pretty sure it could fit to some degree. I mean, if we take 4-5 months each for Ronda, Annie, Judith, Erik, Mia, the teachers and Debbie plus 7-9 months for the dating, we'd be at 35 to 44 for these updates and there'd probably be a few months left for other stuff to be done. After that we've basically reached optional territory and it'll depend on stuff like motivation, funding, etc. what else we'll get.

I mean, I'm happy that he's still having fun after 4 years and that the numbers do look really good, but who knows how that's going to look another 4 years down the line.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes