Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Obvious sarcasm is obvious /not

Can't help you more than my 1st reply, nothing ever bugged on me in the 6+ hours it took to do all routes/100% cookie jar

Do everything else you want/missing, restart, focus only on Aqua's route and pray RNGesus like you better this time

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wish I could help but I didn't get any bug in this update, probably the most stable update he has ever released.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I just reviewed my post history here to double check this. I started playing SS with the 0.11 update (almost exactly three years ago), and the only time I've ever encountered a bug that prevented me playing the game was on that first day I ever played it. (There was a launch error that prevented the game from even loading.) But that's it. Three years, and no real issues.

Then I come into here, and it's wtf is everyone doing to their game. hahahaha

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
^ She just had her story made in 0.19, so nope for her getting new stuff soon

You fuckered something up, either load somewhere earlier/tinker the code and pray you don't delete 1/2 the game/restart
Damn it! Well that makes sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm enjoying the game pretty well, but it is a time sink to get things done on it. Some of the minigames piss me off haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
I wish I could help but I didn't get any bug in this update, probably the most stable update he has ever released.
It looks like it was something with the new version of the naughty tribute mod. I went back to a previous version and had no problems anymore, thanks.

Jul 31, 2018
First chance I got, I deposited $750,000 in the bank. Now with interest I have this.
Thats crazy haha. Life goals man. Making enough money to be able to live off the interest. Yeah I guess I need to just be more cautious and bank every chance I get. It just seems like I have bad luck sometimes and get hit right after I've just done some delivery jobs. I also hate the bank closes at night and isn't open on Sundays. Also russians I hate russians just kidding haha .

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I just reviewed my post history here to double check this. I started playing SS with the 0.12 update (almost exactly three years ago), and the only time I've ever encountered a bug that prevented me playing the game was on that first day I ever played it. (There was a launch error that prevented the game from even loading.) But that's it. Three years, and no real issues.

Then I come into here, and it's wtf is everyone doing to their game. hahahaha

Shoot, I wait about 5 releases, and whenever I got an issue, it had to do with rollback. After that got cut off, I can still go and play the entire game with only minor things from loading too much. Figure that out, and I haven't seen anything as wild as everyone. But then again, I don't do patches...

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone please help me? I can't get to work the patch for the android version, I added it as the steps it said and nothing, funny how in the patch link they name it as "incestpatch.rpa" but when you download it says another name, please I can't seem to find the answer

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It looks like it was something with the new version of the naughty tribute mod. I went back to a previous version and had no problems anymore, thanks.
Yeah when you use mods stuff like that can happen. I've never used any mods for this game.
Those are bold statements to be made. I asked freitas10 to attach a save in my thread so I have a chance to check. But instead you go on spreading your theorie about the mod being at fault. I do not call that fair.

Edit: For you, I re-played the whole thing, solving the altar puzzle to get the map of the treasure chest (without having the key yet), going to that island (still without key), digging out that chest, entered the right combination so that I would be supposed to use the key (which I not had), left the chest. Then I solved the whole Erik route up to the poit that his father would give the stolen goods to me, where I found the key. Went back to the island, entered combination, used key, opened chest (which of course still was locked because I was not able to open it without the key before), found compass, took it.

No problem whatsoever, even with newest mod installed.

So, unless you attach a save here I cannot reproduce your issue, especially the claim that the mod has anything to do with it. Which I doubt very much because it does not change anything along those quest lines, especially not between the most current and any earlier version of the mod.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are there any plans to continue Eve's story? Just curious this is my first time playing this game and it seemed like it just sort of out of the blue gave me the "Reach the end of Eve's story" achievement. Kind made me sad. She was the one I was the most interested in. Probably should have started with a different girl.
That mostly depends on what you'd mean when you say story. She'll be part of the dating system, so MC can invite her to dates and likely unlock some smaller lewd scenes with her that way and she'll be one of the girls who can be taken to prom, which is when the story would likely end officially with probably another prom sex scene. It'll be the same system for all 6 main schoolgirls. Next to that she may get a threesome with Odette or so if there's time at some point. But when it comes to actual unique story content I'd not expect anything more for her anymore.

miehook1

Feb 24, 2018
When will the Maria blowjob and fuck scene starts i almost finish the game but i couldn't get maria and tina scene.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tina and Maria's scenes are part of the main story. If you didn't get those scenes yet. it's because you haven't progressed enough in the story. Just keep playing and eventually you will get them.

Jul 31, 2018
That mostly depends on what you'd mean when you say story. She'll be part of the dating system, so MC can invite her to dates and likely unlock some smaller lewd scenes with her that way and she'll be one of the girls who can be taken to prom, which is when the story would likely end officially with probably another prom sex scene. It'll be the same system for all 6 main schoolgirls. Next to that she may get a threesome with Odette or so if there's time at some point. But when it comes to actual unique story content I'd not expect anything more for her anymore.
Yeah I would definitely count that as more story for her. I'll just have to wait and see.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dating system will take a while, I think dc wants to finish all the school girls stories first, then he will start working on the dating system.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When will the Maria blowjob and fuck scene starts i almost finish the game but i couldn't get maria and tina scene.
DC said we're about ~34% completion yet you "almost finished the game". Grats. And as Badjour said : those scenes are part of the story/route ...... Tina manhandles MC way before anything with Maria happens, so if you didn't see it, you're too early. Unless you mean in the jar, in which case you gotta redo them in free roam and they should appear there.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Those are bold statements to be made. I asked freitas10 to attach a save in my thread so I have a chance to check. But instead you go on spreading your theorie about the mod being at fault. I do not call that fair.

Edit: For you, I re-played the whole thing, solving the altar puzzle to get the map of the treasure chest (without having the key yet), going to that island (still without key), digging out that chest, entered the right combination so that I would be supposed to use the key (which I not had), left the chest. Then I solved the whole Erik route up to the poit that his father would give the stolen goods to me, where I found the key. Went back to the island, entered combination, used key, opened chest (which of course still was locked because I was not able to open it without the key before), found compass, took it.

So, unless you attach a save here I cannot reproduce your issue, especially the claim that the mod has anything to do with it. Which I doubt very much because it does not change anything along those quest lines, especially not between the most current and any earlier version of the mod.
Don't need to get so defensive, relax. I even went to the mod post to ask if you could check it out. I can't attach my save file because I've already solved the problem by removing all the files of the new version and going back to the previous one. I've simply just asked because I was using the new version at the time. If you did not get any bugs, then awesome. And thanks for going out of your way to check it out.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

When I said that when you use mods bugs can happen, I wasn't trying imply that your mod was at fault for his issues. I should've worded it better. I've seen some people complaining about mods messing up their saves and stuff like that. Like I said I don't really use mods in this games. Since you quoted me aswell I thought I should respond.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes