Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I fucking hope so, I've been waiting for 3 years to get some content with her. And I'll have to wait at least one more year.
I have the feeling the both the Mia/Helen and the Roxxy and her group story lines are going to also need a major rework to get them up to where Eve I feel is at now to be somewhat ready for the dating system to be plugged in with only minor tweeks. With Ronda and Anne being the next two updates that should help lay down more groundwork to plug the dating system into each of the girls if they make updates make them ready for it down the road. With the Mia/Helen and Roxxy and Co routes as they stand now I do not feel they are ready for the dating system and seem like dead end side paths.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have the feeling the both the Mia/Helen and the Roxxy and her group story lines are going to also need a major rework to get them up to where Eve I feel is at now to be somewhat ready for the dating system to be plugged in with only minor tweeks. With Ronda and Anne being the next two updates that should help lay down more groundwork to plug the dating system into each of the girls if they make updates make them ready for it down the road. With the Mia/Helen and Roxxy and Co routes as they stand now I do not feel they are ready for the dating system and seem like dead end side paths.
I agree that Mia/Helen storyline needs a major rework, I don't feel the same way about Roxxy. There are still some things that DC needs to add like the pregnancy stuff. But other than that I feel like her story is done. You watched her go from a total bitch and bully to a somewhat sweet girl, still kinda bitchy but nothing compared to what she used to be. I don't think he can add that much more to her story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, Roxxy is acutually a perfect fit for the dating system since there's a clear cut between the really lewd stuff and her story. Before you beat Dexter almost nothing beyond teasing happens, and after you beat him, you get all the scenes. The dating can simply be added at that point without having to rewrite anything at all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Don't need to get so defensive, relax. I even went to the mod post to ask if you could check it out. I can't attach my save file because I've already solved the problem by removing all the files of the new version and going back to the previous one. I've simply just asked because I was using the new version at the time. If you did not get any bugs, then awesome. And thanks for going out of your way to check it out.
When I said that when you use mods bugs can happen, I wasn't trying imply that your mod was at fault for his issues. I should've worded it better. I've seen some people complaining about mods messing up their saves and stuff like that. Like I said I don't really use mods in this games. Since you quoted me aswell I thought I should respond.
Everything is fine, peace ;)

Lestrade

May 14, 2020
That bikini contest on Roxxy's route could bring more material, what do you think? MC could somehow invite more female characters to participate, or just stay as something focused on Roxxy but with more characters inside, idk.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
From what I herd DC say in a live stream he wants to rework it so it is no longer "do a few steps/quests and you are fucking" to having to take the girl out on a few dates before you get to the sex. I do not recall what episode but it was I think last week.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
From what I herd DC say in a live stream he wants to rework it so it is no longer "do a few steps/quests and you are fucking" to having to take the girl out on a few dates before you get to the sex. I do not recall what episode but it was I think last week.
Yes, that's what's the dating system is supposed to do but I'm not ware it would influence the actual story. In Roxxy's case for example you wouldn't go from beating Dexter straight to having that sex scene in the evening, as it's currently the case, but you'd start dating her instead. You'd have to take her out, visit locations, make gifts, etc. and you'd collect points while doing so, depending on her taste. I'd guess that at certain levels you'd get smaller scenes which are now missing for schoolgirls (like BJs, titjobs, etc.) and once you've reached a number of points, you can essentially get the current sex scenes and you can invite her to prom. At least that's how I always understood his explanations.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Yeah that's I got from his explanations aswell. Is the beginning of the dating system still supposed to be attached to Mia's update? If I recall correctly she was supposed to be the first girl to introduce the dating system.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^Yeah that's I got from his explanations aswell. Is the beginning of the dating system still supposed to be attached to Mia's update? If I recall correctly she was supposed to be the first girl to introduce the dating system.
Yes, that was when his plans were a lot smaller. Mia only had a ~60 day update and a significant part of her story was (and is) missing. As far as I recall he wanted to add that second part and the basic dating system more or less right away because it would have fitted really well, but soon after he decided to "aim for the higher general standard", so we ended up with the longer full story updates, the improvements for the andriod playerbase and all these reworks.

Edit: As far as I'm aware it was never really included in any polls after that decision in 2018, so I have no idea whether it would still be connected to Mia or not.

Edit2: But I honestly doubt it would. As I understand it now he wants to finish the stories for the 6 schoolgirls first to then implement their dating content properly right away. But that's only my interpretation. We'll know more once the 0.24. poll is out...

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wonder if Judith will be in the 0.214 poll, let alone get any votes ;) And probably gonna get assflamed but I'm more interested in the 2 latinas than Judith (and they'll probably get less scenes than her). Judith's notmom could disappear tomorrow and most of us wouldn't even blink about it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wonder if Judith will be in the 0.214 poll, let alone get any votes ;) And probably gonna get assflamed but I'm more interested in the 2 latinas than Judith (and they'll probably get less scenes than her). Judith's notmom could disappear tomorrow and most of us wouldn't even blink about it
There is a fair amount of people that like Judith. I just checked and the poll that Ronda won, Judith came in second with 31% of the votes.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I thought there was a decent chance he'd do like in the 0.17./0.18. poll with Diane and Jenny and simply take the loser as the one who gets the following update, but it looks like he didn't want to. Now I hope that he'll only include 3 to 4 options which each would actually really benefit the game. Like Judith, Debbie, Mia and maybe Erik or so. While I'd not be aganist the pregnancy stuff for Roxxy, the next teachers update including the coach, or the dating system, etc. I don't think it's a priority right now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think people want reworks right now so I think he will not include debbie, erik and mia in polls for a while. I think right now she has the highest chance ever to win a poll. If he decides to add reworks to the polls she is fucked lol.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think people want reworks right now so I think he will not include debbie, erik and mia in polls for a while. I think right now she has the highest chance ever to win a poll. If he decides to add reworks to the polls she is fucked lol.
I think the problem is that they'll have to happen at some point or else he'll be left with nothing but reworks in the end. By then we'll have had ~2 year without reworks and I think he should really avoid having to do Debbie, Mia and Erik back to back, because these updates will probably feel as unrewarding as Diane/Jenny.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the problem is that they'll have to happen at some point or else he'll be left with nothing but reworks in the end. By then we'll have had ~2 year without reworks and I think he should really avoid having to do Debbie, Mia and Erik back to back, because these updates will probably feel as unrewarding as Diane/Jenny.
I agree 100%. I just don't want to wait another 3 years to get some Judith content. But yeah after Annie's update he probably should start considering working on some reworks at that point we already have a lot of new content, people might not complain that much.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, thinking about it, my "ideal" order for the bigger updates would probably be something like Mia-> Judith-> Erik/Debbie-> Roxxy-> Dating-> Erik/Debbie-> Teachers/Library/Aqua rework/optional stuff/etc.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Keep in mind until proven false, gym teacher isn't included in anything aside her tiny update

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, thinking about it, my "ideal" order for the bigger updates would probably be something like Mia-> Judith-> Erik/Debbie-> Roxxy-> Dating-> Erik/Debbie-> Teachers/Library/Aqua rework/optional stuff/etc.
I would be totally fine with that order, it doesn't overwhelm people with reworks.

Reactions: j4yj4m
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes