j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Keep in mind until proven false, gym teacher isn't included in anything aside her tiny update
That's indeed old news as it seems. DC said quite a few times that she'll be part of a big teacher update/rework. That's of course unless he changes his mind again.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It makes sense to add the gym teacher to the teachers update. Unless he is planning to remake all their scenes, adding her to the update shouldn't make that much of a difference in terms of the time he needs to finish it.

Reactions: ragbat

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok confused i just checked the last few pages and now im lost are they changing the game again i keep seeing post about characters being forgotten with story's half finished im mean none of these characters routes except maybe the teachers are done all of the seem to drop off at a critical moment in the story Mia and Helen ending with either 1 scene with mia or 2 with Helen they have almost no content and we all wanna knock Angelica down a peg . Mrs Johnson and June have just as little content and and they were some of the first character . Eve and that crew ends with you screwing grace + prego stuff Eve is the most well developed character we need more then that half ass ending she is the most likable character regardless of with genitals you choose. they need to focus on what they have instead of consonantly adding characters now if i have miss understood someone plz fill me in

Reactions: Akallabeth

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That was pretty atrocious to read. What I can decipher is that you're whining about most routes :unsure: Content-wise and story-wise aren't the same thing : Eve's route is done for the far future, anything not getting preg isn't finished (even iif they get a lot of stuff like Debbie).

Polls > anything and everything you can cry about. Some girls getting nothing for years is normal (Judith), some girls getting 2-3 remakes is normal too (Diane and Jenny so far).

You wanting more stuff with girls isn't how the game/polls/DC work, you'll have to cringe for years waiting for X girls getting a random update cause it's "more new girls" for a while

mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
So i was doing mia's route and after i choose watch Sister Angelica and now the goal tracker for Mia says "Helen prevents you from visiting mia" and its now back to the donut portion of the route.

i have lains mod and the Naughty tribute which im pretty sure are just visual mods. i have also only used console for adding money and have grinded stats up manually

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So i was doing mia's route and after i choose watch Sister Angelica and now the goal tracker for Mia says "Helen prevents you from visiting mia" and its now back to the donut portion of the route.

i have lains mod and the Naughty tribute which im pretty sure are just visual mods. i have also only used console for adding money and have grinded stats up manually
Did you use an imported save from an earlier game version, or did you start fresh? Do you use rollback? And only save in MC's bedroom or on main city map, never in the middle of a dialog.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

version 2.02 of the is up, addressing issues that many find annoying and might be interesting to some of you. It lets you now skip the pizza delivery minigame (among others), and the smoothing animation blend mechanics are now widely customizable to your liking.

Note that skipping the pizza delivery minigame is not meant to be a money cheat, therefore you will not get the perfect result. It counts as two out of three pizzas have been delivered (one failed).

Have fun!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Lol, console hack $ when you can get 1 million $ with cheat mode and skip stat grinding. No wonder people get mad over nothing and the game craps itself so much

Reactions: Donkeybong

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Why would you use the console to add money when you can just use cheat mode? You probably messed up your whole game. You most likely will have to start a new game.

Reactions: Donkeybong

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hi all,

version 2.02 of the is up, addressing issues that many find annoying and might be interesting to some of you. It lets you now skip the pizza delivery minigame (among others), and the smoothing animation blend mechanics are now widely customizable to your liking.

Note that skipping the pizza delivery minigame is not meant to be a money cheat, therefore you will not get the perfect result. It counts as two out of three pizzas have been delivered (one failed).

Have fun!
I installed the latest mod today and now am in a ground hog day type of game. It started with the music teacher telling me to check the list in the cabinet find out who had the flute, could NOT access the cabinet.Then in the locker room after the girls harassed Eve, I could not find her at all any where on the map. Then went to the Pizza place and was told to go and buy a scooter or something --there could not do anything but talk.HELP!!Oh, the new content was started also.

Never mind, I fixed it.

Last edited:

Lestrade

May 14, 2020
There's an official update order or just that one of the pools (Main > Ronda > Annie)?

They could do an open pool, just a single one, a simple test, and see the opinion of the others outside the inner circle. But a REAL pool, with a lot of options including Odette, Cassie, Sara, the monster girls (useless to me, but still options), the teachers (...).

OR... some pools like "favorite teacher", "favorite route", idk, this kind of pools could help in something, maybe bring everyone closer and keep Summertime Saga "active" between the updates for the fans.

Far for whinnings, as i said before, this is one of the best games of the genre imo.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Lestrade:
The polls determine the order, so it's indeed Main-> Ronda-> Annie and the next poll will happen once 0.20.5 is out. Having said that, there are several thousand people who can cast a vote, which means the result should be representive enough in any case. DC said we'll see more polls for $1 tier patreons in the future, but they'll probably just be indicators for smaller questions, like the one we got a week ago. So basically what you'd like to have, though not totally free.

As for the options, I'm pretty sure that DC wants to move forward with the game and thus very likely won't include optional content (like more stuff for Odette, Grace, Jenny, Eve, etc.) for quite some time. So it's not like the polls were ever really random, but they often solely include options which DC thinks make sense at that moment.

Reactions: Avgvstvs

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys more or less someone understand when the v0.20.5 come out? I am very exciting to see if there is more content for Maria :love: after MC's family (Debbie/Jenny/Diane) i think Maria is one of the hottes women in the game till now. I really hope to see some new sex scene in the Maria house too. Also Tina! Cant wait to see some Mrs Johnson update too.

There are some old pg that just need a little update. For example Diana... I just don't understand why, turning her house into a barn. Why not put the barn under the house. I intend why not create a new structure with under the barn and above the house? Add the various removed sex scenes. For Debbie, make the scenes smoother and remove the damned scenes when you're in her bed. It's stupid to have to go back every time. Example: Kiss - Go back, Cuddle - Go back, Rub - Go back and sex and so on.
Let's us go like this directly: Kiss Cuddle Rub Sex and so on.

Anyway also Liu :love: cant wait. To many hottes girls/women there ar in this awesome game!
I hope to see a better incest patch too. The last one have some text error here and there :( but at last better then nothing.
Thank you

Reactions: mc194
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes