Farizz

Jan 21, 2019
Is the incest patch for android not work? I did the instruction..any1 help me please..new here ...thanks in advance

snooptrop

Jul 4, 2017
Can't ask Roz about ancestry. It's driving me nuts. I've talked to the captain and he tells me to speak to the oldest resident but my only options with Roz is asking her about the floors in the hospital. I haven't had this issue in previous updates.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
For Crying out loud can the MC stop saying sorry that shit is extremely annoying don't know why Devs always make MC like that, damn it's a pathetic line sorry it's not funny no one think it is. By now I've fucked like 8 girls and MC is still acting like a shy shit face virgin come the fuq on now. It's been bugging since the 1st time every seen every girls dude acts like he don't know nothing has no experience come on shit annoying as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Fascinating. Until you figure out all the routes aren't connected and nohing you do affects the rest (aside a few things here and there). Your typing skillz are also top notch

mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
Did you use an imported save from an earlier game version, or did you start fresh? Do you use rollback? And only save in MC's bedroom or on main city map, never in the middle of a dialog.
i started fresh using the non cheat start. ive used roll back to reread somthing i accidently skipped past and i have saved during the split paths for both mrs. johnson/june and Helen/mia.

Why would you use the console to add money when you can just use cheat mode? You probably messed up your whole game. You most likely will have to start a new game.
Lol, console hack $ when you can get 1 million $ with cheat mode and skip stat grinding. No wonder people get mad over nothing and the game craps itself so much
i used console because several times in the past that i have started a fresh save using cheat mode the game has bugged out several times causing me to stop bothering with continuing the game. also im not mad im just asking a simple question of whether the mods ive installed messed with something or if this is already known glitch.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So you don't start with cheats cause you're tired of restarting (100% non-issue unless you delete your persistent/save folder) but play again on normal mode but you don't like grinding ? So you go tinker with mods/console and then question why your game bugs ? Weird logic. There's also probably a reason they disabled rollback (aside their coder blowing ass)

Comdr-Cloud

Mar 9, 2019
I have a question. Did Debbie's route change or am I hitting a bug. Ever since the big up date (the one that added tony's story) I can't seem to progress in Debbie's story like I use to. I have seen her in the shower several times but I can't get the lawn event to happen. I'm half way through most of the other stories when before I would be halfway or almost done with Debbie's. Any advice? Thank you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lawnmower is like the 1st event in her route ....... Go talk to her in the morning when she's not showering. You can trigger that event on like day 2

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Loaded an earlier build's save ? You do have to start a new game since Tony's route is early in Debbie's route. Loading from an earlier save will either reset most of her route and/or bug.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So you don't start with cheats cause you're tired of restarting (100% non-issue unless you delete your persistent/save folder) but play again on normal mode but you don't like grinding ? So you go tinker with mods/console and then question why your game bugs ? Weird logic. There's also probably a reason they disabled rollback (aside their coder blowing ass)
That cannot be it. I am using rollback all the time. No issues. And what he claims he did in console sounds harmless. But who knows...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh snap I'm stupid because I skip I kept assuming she had nothing to say. I figured it out now. Thanks
You mean you wake up and fast-skip over the lines where MC thinks what he should do next? That would be something Naughty Tribute mod would protect you from - - it auto-stops fast skipping in that case.

Comdr-Cloud

Mar 9, 2019
You mean you wake up and fast-skip over the lines where MC thinks what he should do next? That would be something Naughty Tribute mod would protect you from - - it auto-stops fast skipping in that case.
I have played the game several times. I just like speed running and seeing if I can get through it in as few days possible. Also I have never been able to get that mod to work.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes