Oniichan

Sep 23, 2017
I wonder if the mods ( - - Naughty Tribute) play nicely with each other or we have to choose which ones to play with?

argus300

Nov 20, 2018
I get this error if I try to start the game:

Code:
Sat May 23 15:08:11 2020
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.02s

Full traceback:
  File "D:\SSD\Downloads\appbuilder_bkp\SummertimeSaga-0201-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\SSD\Downloads\appbuilder_bkp\SummertimeSaga-0201-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.loader.index_archives()
  File "D:\SSD\Downloads\appbuilder_bkp\SummertimeSaga-0201-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
    fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
  File "D:\SSD\Downloads\appbuilder_bkp\SummertimeSaga-0201-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
    raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._patch.rpi'.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._patch.rpi'.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Your game is trying to load a patch file it can't find. Probably a random mod you put/removed and Renpy tries to find it. Download the "normal" game and try to start that 1 instead of the 1 you got that bugs

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Official 0.20.1 save on Patreon/main game page, let's see how many get it and how much of them crap out their game

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
So I'm intending on using the Lain Mod patch, but I also want the incest patch/content to work. I notice, however, that the name of the patch file and the location it does (game folder) are the same. Does anyone know if Lain's mod includes the incest patch content? Or is there a way to have both patch files work with the game?

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Atomic_Flame

Jan 27, 2020
^ Lains mod includes the incest patch. Just follow his installation instructions and don't bother with the separate patch file.

You might also like to check out the Naughty mod by srksrk 68 here.

mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
So you don't start with cheats cause you're tired of restarting (100% non-issue unless you delete your persistent/save folder) but play again on normal mode but you don't like grinding ? So you go tinker with mods/console and then question why your game bugs ? Weird logic. There's also probably a reason they disabled rollback (aside their coder blowing ass)
I dont know if your refering to me with that or not but i didnt say anything about being tired of restarting. in fact i never stated anything about being tired of restarting or in fact complain at all

what i am saying is that previously (as in before this current patch) i have redownloaded this game whenever i felt like playing it again and since its often many months inbetween so i restart from the beginning but use the cheat mode and eventually encountered some sort of glitch like a story route reverting to a previous point. this time, since i noticed that the front page specifies that editing skill level would cause glitches/events not triggering (which is not what the glitch i encountered in this patch) so i just started normally and grinded the skills normally.

all i wanted to know is if this is some sort of known glitch or a mistake on my part in either the way i modded it or something and if someone else encountered something similar. tho i mistakenly didnt really imply this in my original

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I dont know if your refering to me with that or not but i didnt say anything about being tired of restarting. in fact i never stated anything about being tired of restarting or in fact complain at all

what i am saying is that previously (as in before this current patch) i have redownloaded this game whenever i felt like playing it again and since its often many months inbetween so i restart from the beginning but use the cheat mode and eventually encountered some sort of glitch like a story route reverting to a previous point. this time, since i noticed that the front page specifies that editing skill level would cause glitches/events not triggering (which is not what the glitch i encountered in this patch) so i just started normally and grinded the skills normally.

all i wanted to know is if this is some sort of known glitch or a mistake on my part in either the way i modded it or something and if someone else encountered something similar. tho i mistakenly didnt really imply this in my original
Modding will 99%+ bork you. Even the advertised mods around here can and will screw themselves sometimes. You got 3 choices : normal mode + grind + whine, cheat mode + lol @ everything or mod + hope you don't format your HDD if it bugs

Like DC said on the release posts on Patreon : Don't save in the middle of dialogs/quests, always save in either MC's room or the town map. Routes resetting themselves indicates you did the above

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
I played 0.20.1 and, well, this is quite good. Of course we waited a loooong time for few news but, hey, I like this game. One can play without any headache and girls are pretty (dev are a bit too mucch "big boobs lovers", lol). Becca's mother is average but Josephine got a nice body and nice animations. Banging Tony's wife is a lot of fun.
OK dudes, keep on this good job.

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
About Eve went back to an old save and decided to see what would happen if I chose the "Maybe" option. Now I cannot unsee it haha. Conflicted because it makes more sense to me that Eve is a "Trap" "Trans", but not into dude on trans action. I could more easily get behind it if the MC was a female. Oh well I still like Eve as a girl and her personality.
Use Console. If you want to see Eve as women with vagina:
M_eve.biggus_dickus = u''

or Eve with penis:
M_eve.biggus_dickus = u'_alt'

You can switch it as often as you wish)))

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes