befan

May 24, 2018
Anyone who knows the pipeline order for the character updates? Ronda next patch, then someone else etc?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone who knows the pipeline order for the character updates? Ronda next patch, then someone else etc?
The next two patches are main story (it was one patch but its content will be split), then Rhonda and then Annie. Nothing has been decided after that.

Reactions: befan

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean if she wins the next poll, by the end of next year you could get content with Judith. Ronda's update will probably come out around January/february. Annie's around July. It would give DC enough time to release an update before the end of next year. This is all assuming DC keeps the wait time between updates around 4 to 5 months
Wait, January? What happened to the usual Fall release? Are we actually expecting the next update to take eight to nine months?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait, January? What happened to the usual Fall release? Are we actually expecting the next update to take eight to nine months?
Well the next update is 0.20.5 which will be split in two parts. The first part should come out in July and the second part around September. We should get a smaller update before the end of the year (around christmas most likely). But the next big one, which is Ronda's update, will not come out this year.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
We should get a smaller update before the end of the year (around christmas most likely).
DC talked a lot about monster girls etc. and "freetime/secret" content which is already prepared recently, so it seems somewhat likely that we may get a halloween update this year. In that case we'd have july, september and october 31st.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DC talked a lot about monster girls etc. and "freetime/secret" content which is already prepared recently, so it seems somewhat likely that we may get a halloween update this year. In that case we'd have july, september and october 31st.
Hopefully we get it this year. He wanted to release a halloween update last year but didn't have enough time to finish it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, technically there was a poll after Aqua's update in which a succubus won. That was in early 2018 or so but I have no idea whehter he actually started working on it then or whether that was just to see what people may or may not like. I'd still like the Idea that Ivy may get some content that way, given that it would fit so well. But that's just me guessing/hoping.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, can i install more than one of the mods available? I know that this was probably asked before, but i'm too lazy to search :p

daleef

Jun 17, 2019
2 of them fail to load the cookie jar for some reason, the 3rd tries to debug the game instead of loading. Probably has to do with your 0.20 saves/some wonky options/trash mod you tried/having some weird fetish for older versions nobody cares about 2 years later
I have never had a mod for any version. I don"t think it has anything to do with 0.2 saves since I have deleted 0.2 from my computer and none of the old versions will load.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You do know saves aren't only in the game's folder ? There's 1 in /appdata/ where all your Renpy games are stored. The persistent file for Summertime is in there and will screw older versions if you loaded 0.20 once (how do you want the game to load Maria's scenes in 0.18 when she wasn't in the game yet ...... A good reason why your tracebacks point to the jar crashing on startup)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes