srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Modding will 99%+ bork you. Even the advertised mods around here can and will screw themselves sometimes. You got 3 choices : normal mode + grind + whine, cheat mode + lol @ everything or mod + hope you don't format your HDD if it bugs

Like DC said on the release posts on Patreon : Don't save in the middle of dialogs/quests, always save in either MC's room or the town map. Routes resetting themselves indicates you did the above
I take it you never use mods. So please do not spread false statements. I am using my mod all the time and I never screwed up anything, except maybe when I was in the process of modding something and saving in the middle of that, which is called development. And, of course, modders are also not perfect and produce bugs. But those bugs normally get fixed more often than every five months.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I searched the thread and the forum but couldn't find a renpy specific answer. My question is .......
Does anyone of you have experience using an xbox controller for renpy games ? SS particularly ? What needs to be done ?
The controller works but the contorls are wonky at best and there is no way to changes bindings except assigning keyboard bindings to the controller. All inputs welcome !!
Thank you !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I take it you never use mods. So please do not spread false statements. I am using my mod all the time and I never screwed up anything, except maybe when I was in the process of modding something and saving in the middle of that, which is called development. And, of course, modders are also not perfect and produce bugs. But those bugs normally get fixed more often than every five months.
Maybe you can mod like a pro, but there's people around here who can barely start the game without their PC catching on fire, let alone importing older saves and/or modding. Most of them don't even mod : they console wank and expect things to not explode
I searched the thread and the forum but couldn't find a renpy specific answer. My question is .......
Does anyone of you have experience using an xbox controller for renpy games ? SS particularly ? What needs to be done ?
The controller works but the contorls are wonky at best and there is no way to changes bindings except assigning keyboard bindings to the controller. All inputs welcome !!
Thank you !
What. The. Actual. Buttfuck ..... Renpy (and this game in particular) is heavily point-and-click. Most of us do that with a mouse. How/why/wut the f you wanna do with a controller where 99%+ of the game is move the mouse pointer to X spot and click it ? Not only would you have to wiggle your joystick (pun intended) on a pixel perfect spot for some quests, you'd have done the exact same thing 4390567137546483 times faster with a mouse

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how can i do final sacrement for helen ?
Go buy her the lingerie at Pink, go to her house in the afternoon (week day is better), go up to her room, initiate buttstuff. Repeat clothed/naked if you want the option in cookie jar
and judith put down the pants part will come to game ?
When people vote for it on Patreon (at least 2-3 years even if voted for tomorrow)

daleef

Jun 17, 2019
I am just saying you can't get it from official downloads. You could get older versions out there but none are official Kompas downloads and the risks you get from unofficial sources that might contain an...."extra" surprises.

I did do some of that since I only found Summertime Saga after 0.17 came out and I wanted to see the older Diane content. But I have used a source that I consider solid for pulling down anything reported to have malware and I play it on a system currently running Ubuntu 18.04.4 (will upgrade once 20.04.1 comes out) so the risks are very low.
I have downloaded 17.5, 18.6 and 19.5 from multiple sites and none of them will load. I get an error message instead of a loading screen. 20.1 runs fine. I run Windows 10. I am trying to find a link to a working version.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean if she wins the next poll, by the end of next year you could get content with Judith. Ronda's update will probably come out around January/february. Annie's around July. It would give DC enough time to release an update before the end of next year. This is all assuming DC keeps the wait time between updates around 4 to 5 months

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I mean if she wins the next poll, by the end of next year you could get content with Judith. Ronda's update will probably come out around January/february. Annie's around July. It would give DC enough time to release an update before the end of next year. This is all assuming DC keeps the wait time between updates around 4 to 5 months
True but I wouldn’t bet on Judith wining, she has been close before but she always ends up losing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
True but I wouldn’t bet on Judith wining, she has been close before but she always ends up losing.
In one of his recent streams DC said that we will probably get a Judith update sooner than we think. After Annie's update she will be the only school girl without an update. Maybe he doesn't even make a poll and just decides to work on her update after Annie.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
These are the traceback files each one generates
2 of them fail to load the cookie jar for some reason, the 3rd tries to debug the game instead of loading. Probably has to do with your 0.20 saves/some wonky options/trash mod you tried/having some weird fetish for older versions nobody cares about 2 years later

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.04 of the is up with some fixes:

Version 0.20.1-2.04:

- Correction for Cassie custom pool medicroom sex scene.
- Fixed Roxxy present multiple times in the trailer park at the Weekend.
- Fixed configuration could not be saved if no config file is present.

Have fun!

Reactions: wonahn

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys,
Does anyone has save file for Sis's pregnant?? I can not make her pregnant..!! A lot of cum but not..!!
Please share to me. Thanks you very much

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes