Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He got 3 kids in 4 years, maybe he'll get more in the coming 4 :unsure: He's trying to recreate the game in real life

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did the post 0.19.5 updates fix Consuela hilariously wrong Spanish? Because the slangs were all wrong, and a lot of phrases were in broken Spanish. He shouldve used spanish hentai translations or something instead of a translation device.
I know from adapting my mod that he fixed a lot of texts, typos and punctuation, and some of it were the spanish lines. I don't know if he fixed everything or did it right, though.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
For me other than those you mentioned would be Sara and Lily the girl from the game store, I really like her design.
Brah I hear you there. I kinda would want a thing for all the mall girls, not at once I ain't
that greedy but at some point even Kassy and as for Sara, I would think there could be some
angle there at some point. She's already been shown naked and braless, but I ain't sure how
they'd get the whole thing done with how enamoured she is with Cap. But still it's one of a
list I would take time getting honestly.

^ Shop girls won't happen, unless DC went 180 since he made that statement
Say what? He actually said that? If this is seriously well shit. That sucks because there
could be an entire thing there to explore and complete. If he actually doesn't stick to it
well then more content. If he doesn't do those girls, here's hoping it can be worked in
somehow. If not ah well, just two girls left not bangable from the mall anyhow.

^ He has changed his mind so many times, I've heard him say that every girl would be bangable, other times he says some girls like sara will not be. It is hard to keep up.
Shit I remember when it was clearly stated that every girl in the entire town would be
bangable. That's one of the reasons I am sticking around. I am gonna get myself an army
in that town one way or the other. The question is, could he add twists like if you get one
girl pregnant the others react? So many possibilities but only a few will be considered.

I mean, Veronica seems pretty much confirmed to get some content with Diane at some point and now that Kassy and Lily have their flat, I'd say the chance is pretty high, too. The only one I haven't heard new information about would be Sara, so she may still be excluded. But then again, I'm not following that many steeams, either.
I don't watch any of the streams, heck I was on the discord server only to keep up to date,
and find out information I could use in game, occasionally to question as well. Like when
Judith would feckin finally get her end. I mean seriously that's the first girl you get some
shit with, no one apparently likes her and that's their own decisions I respect it but bigger
fools some of them really. That kind of girl would be willing for alot of shit, and I don't see
what's to dislike. But I am from another generation, one where people ain't as judgy although
apparently even then I am strange :LOL:

Honestly I kinda wonder if we'll get some other locations to bang certain women in. Like
the church. I kinda would be quite pleased if we got to screw either Helen or sister Angelica
but not in her chambers. Takes half the fun away sometimes but hey could happen. Or not.
Either way I will be sticking around this game until it's done and I can finally complete the
entire shit.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
^ When people start voting for it *coughJudithcough*
Seriously, I wish they'd just get Judith done already. I mean think about it,
if she was done and her entire line finished, they could focus on the ones
everyone else wants and keeps asking for. The fact is this, unless they cut
her line entirely, she will perhaps be the very last and that means it'll be
that much longer till people get a complete game. Or if you think about it,
perhaps the same amount of time :unsure:

Personally, I am waitin for Judith's line. She was the first girl available
when all others wouldn't even give the guy a look in :LOL: plus could be
alot of twists there with her mother included, she could become popular,
or people could just stop raggin on her but thats unlikely :ROFL:

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
Shit I remember when it was clearly stated that every girl in the entire town would be
bangable.
there was also supposedly vanilla m/m and trap content (no, eve does not count because he chickened out with the player having choice) but that's unlikely to due people simply not wanting it

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
there was also supposedly vanilla m/m and trap content (no, eve does not count because he chickened out with the player having choice) but that's unlikely to due people simply not wanting it
Personally I was somewhat glad of that choice :LOL: else I'd have avoided Eve's
line. Trap ain't my thing, nor is M/M vanilla or otherwise but hey each to their
own seriously on that one. I honestly can get why some didn't want it, but the
whole bangability for every girl, you'd think would be quite desired by most.

Heck if he went the way of giving the chance to be with all characters male,
female or otherwise more people would play. Personally I'd avoid any that wasn't
me getting to bang the chick, but each would be to their own. Apparently the
majority seems to follow my train of thought at least to the broad basic of the
content :ROFL: I ain't one to judge, I've got friendships from all walks of life,
heck the girl I love is bi, and one of my friendships I've had for goin on like 3-5
years is trans. I've always been more a 'even if you dislike what is goin on no use
in judging or hatin' anyone. Unless they're rapist, hurt kids, animals, anyone who
didn't do shit or are just generally pricks :LOL:

I'm not really into the buff girls but all the other teachers have scenes, kinda sucks she doesn't have anything yet.
See I don't have much of an interest myself in the whole buff woman can break
me in half drill instructor type deal, but without her and the principal getting
scenes the school seems quite unfinished aye

Reactions: ragbat

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm not really into the buff girls but all the other teachers have scenes, kinda sucks she doesn't have anything yet.
Gym teacher would be alone in her update, so not much content per se. And a tiny update too.

Also, at this point Judith is a meme : everybody on Patreon whines she has no scenes, yet nobody voted for her in at least 3+ polls. Pure meme or Patreon's are really dumb :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^It seems there are also a lot of people that hate her. I don't know why. But I think there was one poll that she was kinda close. I don't remember if it was the one that Rhonda won.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to do Aqua's route but I think my game bugged. I went to the chest one time but did not realized I still needed the key. Well, now I've got the key but the chest is already opened and I don't have the compass. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Jul 31, 2018
Are there any plans to continue Eve's story? Just curious this is my first time playing this game and it seemed like it just sort of out of the blue gave me the "Reach the end of Eve's story" achievement. Kind made me sad. She was the one I was the most interested in. Probably should have started with a different girl.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She just had her story made in 0.19, so nope for her getting new stuff soon
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to do Aqua's route but I think my game bugged. I went to the chest one time but did not realized I still needed the key. Well, now I've got the key but the chest is already opened and I don't have the compass. Any thoughts? Thanks!
You fuckered something up, either load somewhere earlier/tinker the code and pray you don't delete 1/2 the game/restart

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
^ She just had her story made in 0.19, so nope for her getting new stuff soon

You fuckered something up, either load somewhere earlier/tinker the code and pray you don't delete 1/2 the game/restart
Fucked what, I did not had the key, got the key but when I got to it it was already open.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The game is flawless and everything that happens is purely on you. Whatever you did is 100% not the game's fault

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes