Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ For the 458901735864756th time, the new route is within Debbie's route. You have to redo it to get the new stuff + unless you go out and delete your /appdata/ folder, everything you unlocked since the cookie jar is in-game is still there

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Move around town and try going back home at different time slots. Game shouldn't fuck itself about it

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Worst decision of DC to make (0.19.5) Consuela update instead of add more scenes for the Emo & Goth Chicks...
If I recall correctly he did Consuela as a extra bit for 0.20 Main Story since Rump will play a major role in it (at least for the 2nd part with 0.20.5). So it was laying groundwork for the next major update with just a little bit that also adds some extra content right away without having to wait months for something that could be rolled out sooner.

juneslut1

May 14, 2020
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

SAVES FROM v0.19.5 DO NOT WORK - START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- - Wallpapers

Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
would we be getting a
Summertime Saga
full game my brother told me this is a good game

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
Help! An afternoon snack in the beach house would really hit the spot.

I can't find a snack on the weekend.

Sennin1919

Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys for some reason I keep getting a loop glitch with the mother right at the start of a new game(Just installed 20.5) where it says I need to go to the kitchen and talk to mom but once I talk to her I cant leave the kitchen it just keeps repeating that I need to talk to the mother. Am I having a stoner moment and not seeing something obvious? Lol

Edit: nevermind I am a stoner I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: bjhallforlife

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Help! An afternoon snack in the beach house would really hit the spot.

I can't find a snack on the weekend.
Aside going to the beach house during the 2nd timeslot during the weekend, your only solution is to either restart or give up the game

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes