PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Hint says: "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" What do I do?

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
Hint says: "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" What do I do?
I think you need to go to the library pick a book.

Enter the kitchen: Diane is happy because the barn is ready. Go over there and get a tour of the . Richard gives you a . Go to Consum-R and buy a . Follow ’s advice and speak with at the , then take from the bookshelf. Return both items to Diane.

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017

more like everything wikipedia.

...ok not everything i actually want the library scene but to find all the books is.... . so where are all of each books?

PrimeX

Donor
May 21, 2019
I think you need to go to the library pick a book.

Enter the kitchen: Diane is happy because the barn is ready. Go over there and get a tour of the . Richard gives you a . Go to Consum-R and buy a . Follow ’s advice and speak with at the , then take from the bookshelf. Return both items to Diane.
I've done all of these, wiki is not helping either.

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
I've done all of these, wiki is not helping either.
Allow 1 week to pass.
  1. Enter the kitchen: Diane is happy because the barn is ready. Go over there and get a tour of the . Richard gives you a . Go to Consum-R and buy a . Follow ’s advice and speak with at the , then take from the bookshelf. Return both items to Diane.
Allow 2 days to pass.
  1. Enter the living room in the evening. Diane is reading the book. Go to bed and masturbate, sleep.
  2. Enter the kitchen, Diane has already left. Find her at the barn. She asks for a checkup so head to the where you meet the lovely ; then up to the second floor. In the bathroom, the gives you an optional, intimate testing. On your way back, talk to Diane in the home entrance.
Allow 2 days to pass.
  1. Next day, Diane asks you to collect a package from in the store at the mall. With the new outfit you delivered her, Diane is finally ready for the “breeding”.
Have sex with Diane in the barn and cum inside her but don’t make her pregnant nor have a baby.
Threesome

You must have finished Debbie’s route.
  1. In the evening, try entering the landlady’s bedroom before Diane stops you. A discussion begins between Debbie, Diane, you and… Jenny. Back in your own bedroom, Debbie invites you for a very special party in her bedroom. Go for it! Go into the kitchen the next morning.
You get the Milky business.

and then i finished the route with her being pregnant

PrimeX

Donor
May 21, 2019
Allow 1 week to pass.
  1. Enter the kitchen: Diane is happy because the barn is ready. Go over there and get a tour of the . Richard gives you a . Go to Consum-R and buy a . Follow ’s advice and speak with at the , then take from the bookshelf. Return both items to Diane.
Allow 2 days to pass.
  1. Enter the living room in the evening. Diane is reading the book. Go to bed and masturbate, sleep.
  2. Enter the kitchen, Diane has already left. Find her at the barn. She asks for a checkup so head to the where you meet the lovely ; then up to the second floor. In the bathroom, the gives you an optional, intimate testing. On your way back, talk to Diane in the home entrance.
Allow 2 days to pass.
  1. Next day, Diane asks you to collect a package from in the store at the mall. With the new outfit you delivered her, Diane is finally ready for the “breeding”.
Have sex with Diane in the barn and cum inside her but don’t make her pregnant nor have a baby.
Threesome

You must have finished Debbie’s route.
  1. In the evening, try entering the landlady’s bedroom before Diane stops you. A discussion begins between Debbie, Diane, you and… Jenny. Back in your own bedroom, Debbie invites you for a very special party in her bedroom. Go for it! Go into the kitchen the next morning.
You get the Milky business.

and then i finished the route with her being pregnant
The thing though is that I got Diane preggy the first time, I didn't know I'm not supposed to do that. And now I'm never r gonna see that 3some with the mom. Goddamnit a threesome with 2 hot twin milfs :/ and another thing that sucks is that I just found out I missed another important thing, I progressed too far with Roxxy story and now Clyde is gone. I didn't know he was supposed to give me the middle part of the cow statue so now I'm never gonna meet Daisy! I didn't just miss a scene with that one, I missed an entire character! That's total bs, a game as big as this shouldn't have missable things like that :/

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
The thing though is that I got Diane preggy the first time, I didn't know I'm not supposed to do that. And now I'm never r gonna see that 3some with the mom. Goddamnit a threesome with 2 hot twin milfs :/ and another thing that sucks is that I just found out I missed another important thing, I progressed too far with Roxxy story and now Clyde is gone. I didn't know he was supposed to give me the middle part of the cow statue so now I'm never gonna meet Daisy! I didn't just miss a scene with that one, I missed an entire character! That's total bs, a game as big as this shouldn't have missable things like that :/
wait 3 months in gametime to continue the quest

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Error report when having fun with josephine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One look into that error should have shown you that this is related to , so you should have posted in that thread. Also, please attach a save for me to reproduce.

Edit: a second look shows that you also use another mod (patch.rpy) which is not related to Naughty Tribute. So I suggest you first try with not so many mods installed. I could not reproduce with Naughty Tribute alone.

If you still have errors, attach a save here.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Another madlad who can't play the way the game intends :

1- Wait over a month and Diane will have the baby, dump it in the daycare and come back to the barn like nothing happened
2- Clyde comes back during Roxxy's route (you need him to buy back her trailer house)
3- Daisy has 1 scene, which is a reskin of Diane's, HUGE loss indeed
4- Game doesn't care about what route you're on if you do multiple at once

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Question: does anyone bother getting the achievements at the current stage? I'm a PS4 trophy hunter but when it comes to SS, I don't care if I didn't unlock Mia's, Helen's or June's achievments. Maybe because it'd be redoing everything over again...

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Question: does anyone bother getting the achievements at the current stage? I'm a PS4 trophy hunter but when it comes to SS, I don't care if I didn't unlock Mia's, Helen's or June's achievments. Maybe because it'd be redoing everything over again...
They are persistent unless you clear it. Same with the cookie jar.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've never bothered, given that they were pretty bugged at some point and given that they aren't complete yet. You can see what they mean though, just in case you are intereted.

Reactions: Somnus

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I delivered some pizzas for Tony with the scooter, and he said it might be time to get a better vehicle. The pink compact car is on display in the dealership but there don't appear to be any dialogue options from any of the employees to buy it. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time, or trigger something else (like have enough money on hand) or is it bugged?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's not bugged, wait a few days/keep doing pizza stuff (if it lets you), get more $, talk to Tony, talk to Josephine/Kim/mechanic dude/Jose's dad, etc

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When DC reworks erik's story he should change the telescope scene with him and Mrs J, if you already finished his story and if you chose to get him a girlfriend he shouldn't still be doing stuff with Mrs J.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Add that wetdream on top of the other 4589267982576098426 inconsistencies between routes. Then multiply that by the amount of branching paths required to acknowledge every possible outcome per route. Then enjoy the 6 months with no lewds and the Patreon meltdown

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean they have been working on that stuff. There already some dialogue changes if you have finished some stories before others. All the inconsistencies will take time I was just pointing out that when he reworks eriks story he should work to solve some of them. Other big inconsistency in erik's story is when dexter beats him up. It is a weird scene if you finished roxxy's story because she shouldn't be friends with him anymore.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean they have been working on that stuff. There already some dialogue changes if you have finished some stories before others. All the inconsistencies will take time I was just pointing out that when he reworks eriks story he should work to solve some of them. Other big inconsistency in erik's story is when dexter beats him up. It is a weird scene if you finished roxxy's story because she shouldn't be friends with him anymore.
Yeah, Erik's story is really completely unadapted and I'm sure some of those things will certainly be improved once they rework it. I mean, they did add quite a few connections in those last updates so there's indeed no reason why they shouldn't continue. Of course most of it will be left to the end, but it's better than nothing.
When it comes to the telescope, it does have its own category on the roadmap* and I remember DC saying that he'll care for it once everything else is in place. So I wouldn't expect a full rework before all the corresponding characters are done.

* telescope.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes