Lestrade

May 14, 2020
Heads up, the game is far from finished!

You already have a cheat menu, accessible via MC's phone, if you start a new game with cheat mode. Some of what you suggest can be considered incest, which is forbidden for a game on patreon.

Hopefully part 2 of the main story will conclude all of this. And I find the story very funny and intersting so far. Relax.
I know and i'm happy that it's far from finished, there's so much that can be done, it's one of the best games of the genre.
About this "incest rule", makes sense, forget about that. I didnt play with cheats, but at some point when i've lost a lot of money to the russians... well lol

Nice of you giving this attention to people around here, thanks =)

PS.: I forgot to put on the list, would be nice a time pass button inside the places.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hope he does more polls like this in the future, there are some other characters that need more scenes like grace. And I wouldn't mind a new scene with Diane when she's in mc's house right now we only have the 3some with Debbie.

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
I am getting an error. "T_mc_had_sex is not defined" Anyone know what the problem is? I tried to get a "massage" from Ivy and when we were finished I got the Grey Screen of Death. It is my first time with her and I do not get the error when I get an h-scene from a character I have had sex with previously.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I can't get the last piece of the Daisy statue, I've done everything in the walkthrough, so I have the first two. It says in the walkthrough that Consuela will give it to me, when she is cleaning, I've slept in the beach house for days, but she still haven't given it to me. Anyone know what the problem could be?
Did you buy the purple beaver for Clyde?

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
I feel like it should be said again, but you can use last release saves. It just restarts some characters such as Debbie.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's a bunch of dudes who fuck themselves starting fresh from 0.20.1. Not trying to make your comment trash, just that some people can and will do everything they can to ensure the game is unplpaybale (to them) ..... Dunno how though

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
^ There's a bunch of dudes who fuck themselves starting fresh from 0.20.1. Not trying to make your comment trash, just that some people can and will do everything they can to ensure the game is unplpaybale (to them) ..... Dunno how though
It would help imo if the OP was updated with the same message that the game tells you, rather than they don't work.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I am getting an error. "T_mc_had_sex is not defined" Anyone know what the problem is? I tried to get a "massage" from Ivy and when we were finished I got the Grey Screen of Death. It is my first time with her and I do not get the error when I get an h-scene from a character I have had sex with previously.
your game should be modded "T_mc_had_sex" is not in the source code

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
0.20.5 Status update:

We're working on the new update tasks and planning to see how we can best release the content.

One of the things we plan on doing is break up the 2nd half into 2 smaller releases. This means we would release the content in 2 months increments, instead of 4.

The first release will have 4 hscenes and the second would also have 4, which is higher than usual (yay!). They will both have story content, quests and all that is usually part of big releases.
This break into smaller updates should become a thing. I don't think anyone would object it. Also, 8 scenes? That's nice but please, don't fuck up and give us only one scene for Melonia or Iwanka.

Reactions: Omniel

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In these updates with multiple characters there is always one bound to only get one scene. It happened in eve's update with grace and happened this update with Tina.

Reactions: Sync

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
DC stated in his latest post that 0.20.5 will be split in 2 updates and each of them will get 4 h scenes, so we will see a total of 8 brandnew love scenes.

Since Maria, Tina & Iwanka won the poll, how much new h scenes will each of them get, what do you think?
My guess: Maria 2 new, Tina 1 new, Iwanka 3 & Melania 2

(BTW I hope that Tina will get 2 or more new scenes, damn shes so hot...)

1.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes