srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i got stuck on debbie route. Mc think he can kiss again if he ask but there no button call "ask" anywhere.help
This button only exists if you talk to her in the kitchen in the morning (and probably not at the weekend but I am not sure).

reloj2

Jun 14, 2019
Where Consuela went? The phone said I have to tell her the good news but I don't remember where she go

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that car business, I hoe that's 2 ways of triggering that car insurance scene cause the game busted there, I thought I was stuck again. I had to go to the car and call them from the garage, that was annoying.
I had to go back in the garage cause I didn't have $5000, luckily they sent somebody over to fix the car.
The car dealer place remained locked so I don't know how I'm going to buy a car.

Last edited:

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
aside from drama little stories. the reference and meme of each characters.XD oh stop it i cry laughing! im gonna die laughing!

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
Danny family the best joke so far "dont slow down now honey we just get" "woowee cowboy gonna chuck that thing fast now" as they counting money misunderstood daughter embarrassing for no reason.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How may toppings does a pizza suppose to have 100?
At least make the timer slower, it's ridiculous.
The only way to avoid paying the mafia, cause they're all over the place is with rollback
The most you can give them is a dollar or a Bubblegum wrap (I think that's what that is)
At first I thought it was an IOU which is more then they deserve.
I manage to unlock everything except the mafia hideout.
Are we gonna do away with them once and for all in this update?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How may toppings does a pizza suppose to have 100?
At least make the timer slower, it's ridiculous.
God, have you done anything not involving whining about the game ever ? All your posts are bitching about this or that. Most of them are non-issues too. You don't have to come in here and moan every time the game throws something you don't like. Cheat start would fix 90% of your crying. Not loading a 0.19.5 save on day 1 would also fix everything. Not playing on a phone will also fix a lot of things. Not modding the game is also there.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
God, have you done anything not involving whining about the game ever ? All your posts are bitching about this or that. Most of them are non-issues too. You don't have to come in here and moan every time the game throws something you don't like. Cheat start would fix 90% of your crying. Not loading a 0.19.5 save on day 1 would also fix everything. Not playing on a phone will also fix a lot of things. Not modding the game is also there.
Nobody cares what you have to say.

Last edited:

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
so when one pregnant. how long before it will stay before i can continue quest again?
just see in walkthrough. nevermind

"The announcement is done a week later after the intercourse. From then, this event lasts 7 weeks during which the progress of some routes is paused. The gestation evolves over 4 weeks with three different stages until another message informs about the childbirth. Newborns can be a boy, a girl or twins of opposite sexes - this choice being random but restricted by who is the pregnant character. The mother and the baby may stay inside the a few days. Another 3 weeks pass until the baby is sent to daycare and normal activities are resumed. Related dialogues and scenes are present throughout the character’s maternity. "

jesus christ! that long. so real life god darn it.....love it anyway. kinki sex with jenny being pregnant XD

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Poll results:
Looks like Maria, Iwanka and Tina were the favourites from the recent additions to the game which is great to see! The poll results simply helps us narrow down some of the extra content we may add to releases. I will be making more polls! <3
he needs to make a poll with grace in it, if i have to i'll make 20 patreon accounts so she wins. her only having one scene and it not even being a solo scene is just not right.

Reactions: Lestrade and Sync
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes