Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Are you using any mods or patches? For me this was the most stable update they ever released, didn't find any bugs.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Edit: they appear to have revoked the compatibility statement on their patreon page. I did not see that. However, they worked for me.
Yeah, DC did contradict himself within the same post. One one hand it says in bold letters "(OLD SAVE FILES NOT COMPATIBLE)" on the other hand he writes just a few lines below:

"Due to the major changes at the start of the game, you may encounter issues. For best results, load a save from the MC's bedroom or map, and not in the middle of a quest.
We strongly suggest starting with a fresh game."

I mean, there's a clear difference between "not compatible" or "you may counter issues". In the end it's certainly not the most satisfying situation, but I'd guess it'll get better and better over time, given that 0.19.5 saves did actually work to some degree.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Each update I've gone in and edited the dialogue with each release, but I feel like a butcher in the way I do it. Does anyone have a tutorial or an easy way this can be accomplished? I only edit ever edit the home dialogue to work the incest back in. The patches just don't go far enough for me. It doesn't match the dialogue from .14.5. Thanks for any help any of you might be able to lend.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Each update I've gone in and edited the dialogue with each release, but I feel like a butcher in the way I do it. Does anyone have a tutorial or an easy way this can be accomplished? I only edit ever edit the home dialogue to work the incest back in. The patches just don't go far enough for me. It doesn't match the dialogue from .14.5. Thanks for any help any of you might be able to lend.
damn man that's the most devotion to incest I ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: vmaks and Kovenant

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So the mafia path is gonna lead to something good or something bad?
Even the police doesn't want to get involved or is this going to end like all other versions, nothing happened.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I use the incest patch and I have not really noticed anything notable regarding the text. The only thing that stood out to me was on Jenny's route where she takes you to the mall and you meet Grace. Jenny calls you her roommate and that entire dialogue with Grace seems framed around there not being any blood relation. How many dialogue issues are you seeing?

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I did not think I was going to be OK with the random muggings taking ALL the money in your pockets, but it is an intensive to put your money into your savings account, that was previously useless. Hopefully, the family account comes back and we can help pay off the "Mortgage". That may help us get into Mom's "good graces" a little easier.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^DC had to remove all incest from the game so right now Debbie, Diane and Jenny aren't related so he could add scenes with them. Grace and Eve are sisters.

Reactions: Keitaro420

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Next to all these incest troubles DC seems to care about scenes fitting the story. There hasn't been any sexual tension between Debbie and Jenny until now and thus the chance for them to have threesome seems almost zero, since it probably would require a lot of story to bring their relationship to that level and to actually make it fit. Given how often DC repeated that, I'd really be surprised if we'd ever see a Debbie/Jenny scene. In the end that's why Debbie has Diane, while for Jenny the most probable option would likely be Jane.

Edit: Or maybe even Roxxy in Jenny's case. After all, Roxxy literally has some kind of cuckolding fetish, so she'd probably have no problem to lend MC to Jenny for some additional cam action. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jenny would probably do it if it was someone bitchy like her. Someone like roxxy, they have a similar personality and jenny even helps her with the cheerleading stuff. Jane is also a possibility since she seems to know about the stuff that happens at the library.

Reactions: Donkeybong

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Jenny would probably do it if it was someone bitchy like her. Someone like roxxy, they have a similar personality and jenny even helps her with the cheerleading stuff. Jane is also a possibility since she seems to know about the stuff that happens at the library.
Yeah, I just added her right when you wrote that post. Roxxy would fit very well indeed.
I would really like more scenes with Debbie, I think she deserves another route, just as it was with Jenny, even if it was just her.
The problem in Debbie's case is more that it'll probably take ~4 month just to rework her current content and to add pregnancy. I'm not sure whether they'll even find the time to actually increase her content in terms of pure volume.

Reactions: V&M

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think her update would take roughly the same amount of time as jenny's, even with pregnancy and a couple more scenes. But after back to back reworks people are kinda tired of them. Her rework won't happen for a while, but will be done eventually.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I did not think I was going to be OK with the random muggings taking ALL the money in your pockets, but it is an intensive to put your money into your savings account, that was previously useless. Hopefully, the family account comes back and we can help pay off the "Mortgage". That may help us get into Mom's "good graces" a little easier.
Random mugging?
By whom?
Is that something new they added and what for?

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I use the incest patch and I have not really noticed anything notable regarding the text. The only thing that stood out to me was on Jenny's route where she takes you to the mall and you meet Grace. Jenny calls you her roommate and that entire dialogue with Grace seems framed around there not being any blood relation. How many dialogue issues are you seeing?
The dialogue is actually quite different. As I'm a person that likes that Mommy dialogue stuff, alot of the original dialogue has been changed. Each new version I've had to come up with different ways to get in there and do that without mucking it up too much. I was just hoping someone maybe had a tutorial or an easier way to do so.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes