FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I still haven't played the new update yet (I really don't wanna start all over again) but I just saw that this "Tina" character is basically Christina Hendricks so yet another character inspired by real persons... Christina is such a snack so I'd love to play and see what her SS counterpart is all about. Still tho starting from the beginning is such a drag and something I'd rather not do.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I found that my 19.5 save (finished routes with all characters at the time) worked with the update. You will have to replay Diane and Debbie's routes from the start though. Which has the knock-on effect of having to also replay Daisy's route (however you will keep all the statue parts so you don't have to go through all those minigames again). You'll also have to repurchase any vehicles as it's part of the new story to get them over time, and I had to repurchase the beach house - but I kept all my progress with Consuela (and everyone else unless specifically mentioned).

I can't say if you will experience the same as I did but I had no other issues/bugs, etc.

Reactions: aflyonthewa11

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I still haven't played the new update yet (I really don't wanna start all over again) but I just saw that this "Tina" character is basically Christina Hendricks so yet another character inspired by real persons... Christina is such a snack so I'd love to play and see what her SS counterpart is all about. Still tho starting from the beginning is such a drag and something I'd rather not do.
Again with the non-issue of hitting new game, choosing cheat mode, holding CTRL/hitting TAB, skipping through 2-3 days of Debbie's route until Tony shows up. Mind-blowingly atrocious 20-30 mins for the new route. Wonder how any of us mustered the mindpower to plow through. Not even talking about all the madlads who didn't skip dialogue and read through all that ordeal

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.06 of the is up and features some hot stuff: an additional angle in Maria's storage room sex scene!

It might not quite be DC quality, but don't tell me it's not hot :)

You will need to download additional content (game_options) if you want Maria's heels be present during the new scene.

Have fun!

Last edited:

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
I was looking through changelogs and i saw on version 19 that "
- You can now access Debbie's bank account, to help her repay her debt
- Has no effect right now but will be used during the 0.20 update.
- Debbie's debt starts at $30, 000 and will progressively gets worse every week."
Now i cant acces debbies bank account and i am at day 120 or so. So the debt must be huge rn. İve completed debbies route. Either i missed something in the bank, or is this feature removed?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's not in the game, maybe in 0.20.5 since we'll be dicking the bank girl. Probably there. Or the changelogs lied to us
Hi folks,

version 1.06 of the is up and features some hot stuff: an additional angel in Maria's storage room sex scene!

It might not quite be DC quality, but don't tell me it's not hot :)

You will need to download additional content (game_options) if you want Maria's heels be present during the new scene.

Have fun!
A new angel ? What is this, some kinda church thing you tried to pass on us ? There's only 1 god : RNGesus

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ It's not in the game, maybe in 0.20.5 since we'll be dicking the bank girl. Probably there. Or the changelogs lied to us

A new angel ? What is this, some kinda church thing you tried to pass on us ? There's only 1 god : RNGesus
You are right, corrected that. You may call me angel once you tried it out, though :)

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
I never expected Becca/Missy to actually get a family and given that Becca is my favourite girl in the game, it's a pleasant and very welcome surprise. But yeah, I don't really expect either of them to get anything more than a typical secondary character would get. Still, like this we'll get the option to visit Tina's/Becca's flat and thus the chance for a Becca solo scene at some point has certainly increased.
Missy talks about her sister. So I expect that to be followed up eventually too

Qwerty0990990

Jan 5, 2020
Imagine real life Trump getting the Thotbot :unsure:

Go talk to Diane, she should either tell you she needs a bull to breed her or try the library if she already told you.
Go to the beach on a saturday afternoon for the bikini event, just like Roxxy and co told you in the dialogue and MC tells himself on the right morning
I have also visited the library

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes