srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there anyway to skip a quest (by editing a file) because I have a quest that is bugged and I need the characters for another quest too.
There are always ways, but no general solution. Easiest way is to load an earlier save. What is the bug you are facing?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well I guess we're getting more scenes with maria. Not complaining but of all the new characters Tina is the one who needs a new scene the most.
Yeah, the final score is:

Maria 28%
Tina (Red head) 21%
Iwanka (Mayor Rump's daughter) 25%
Melonia (Mayor Rump's wife) 6%
Josephine (Car shop girl) 15%
Nadya 5%

DC drew Tony's/Maria's bedroom recently and Sploosh said he should make the closet interactive, so it could be used. Guess we'll see what may or may not happen.

How to unlock 4th scene with Consuela and 3rd with Mrs. Johnson from cookie jar?
You can look them up here:

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Well I guess we're getting more scenes with maria. Not complaining but of all the new characters Tina is the one who needs a new scene the most.
Agreed, it would be a shame to waste a character with that body and restrict her to one scene currently. There is always the hope that next time around we get to interact with more of her apartment when she’s not pregnant, as appealing as a horny redhead milf banging you as soon as you walk in the door is... Absolutely not complaining there!

Reactions: Ranma

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
My save file not work any on please help me
From the OP :

"SAVES FROM v0.19.5 DO NOT WORK - START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game "

Feb 14, 2018
Guys would like to take a course on updates of games ..
I'm new in this matter is the following: I wonder if every update that comes out of the games here are some applicator update patch? because so whenever it's released updates of games here, I download the game again and apply the save, but there are games that do not support old saves, so I have to start from scratch ..

I wonder if there is something, or even always have to re-download the games .. The best example is the Summertime Saga, it is quite large and diverse in things to do .. can someone get me out of this doubt? Sorry for posting here in this topic of the game but as I said, I'm new here.

And sorry for my English terrible ..:ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
From the OP :

"SAVES FROM v0.19.5 DO NOT WORK - START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game "
And that is not true. I had no problems whatsoever, not with saves from 0.19.5 nor with those from 0.19.1. Worked all like a charm (except a few cases where the game changed significantly).

Maybe the original post should be updated to something like

"IF SAVES FROM v0.19.5 DO NOT WORK - TRY ANOTHER OR START A NEW GAME"

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And that is not true. I had no problems whatsoever, not with saves from 0.19.5 nor with those from 0.19.1. Worked all like a charm (except a few cases where the game changed significantly).

Maybe the original post should be updated to something like

"IF SAVES FROM v0.19.5 DO NOT WORK - TRY ANOTHER OR START A NEW GAME"
Saves are still wonky and considering the collective brainpower around here, better safe than sorry and warn them to be careful. They'd still come out and whine they have to click new game and it would be the worse torture known to man, while us higher beings would do the entire new route within 1 hour and be done for the next 3-4 months

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Saves are still wonky and considering the collective brainpower around here, better safe than sorry and warn them to be careful. They'd still come out and whine they have to click new game and it would be the worse torture known to man, while us higher beings would do the entire new route within 1 hour and be done for the next 3-4 months
Still that's a very bold statement to be made here, given the fact that what I wrote is the official statement, as can be found on their patreon page. I mean, you will face zero bugs if you don't play at all, so why not write that in the inital post? Just kidding.

Edit: they appear to have revoked the compatibility statement on their patreon page. I did not see that. However, they worked for me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In this update Tony is completly fine with letting the mc have sex with his wife. Maybe in the future we will also be able to have sex with sara. DC said in the past that he didn't want to cuck captain terry. But maybe now he is more open to that idea.

Reactions: Omniel

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I spoke to sis then mom then eric then I was suppose to go to school then guess what?
The school is locked. When are they finally going to fix all these bugs in this game, so annoying.
Is that why they took out the rollback, cause it damages the game? So we better stick to a lot of saving then.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes