Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Don't get your hopes too high, we all know people will come in here to moan at random things, whatever DC does or happens in-game

• Haha
Reactions: Vibescu

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
this game needs more if else statements. some people behave as if its their first time seeing me. it is understandable tho, since this is an eraly development and not full release. but still, it would add a little bit more depth to the game i think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It isn't done yet, and there are some problems. However, there are some good ones already in there. To your point, if you do Eve's route BEFORE the meeting at the mall Grace does recognize you and the conversation goes differently. In fact, she shows up pregnant if she is currently pregnant. Combine that with the "Becca discovery" going differently if you do Roxxy's route before the main story and you can see...they are aware and are putting them in.

Reactions: skazy

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
I had a bug with the party at Eve's house. When you go to the roof the dialog says that your sister is there, but she doesn't appear.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is it safe to make fun of trump and his family
I think it is. The guy is basically a parody of himself.
Which makes the caricature in this game a parody of a parody of a parody.
And you can't criminalise someone over a parody no matter how much it resembles you.

Also, recent events have shown us that:
1: He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer
2: He is almost dangerously out of touch with reality

I honestly think Rump would be a better candidate.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
As far as I'm aware not. Next to the other celebrities there are Josephine, Kassy, Micoe, Nadya, Jiang, Justin, Karl, Pilly, Cpt Terry, Cedric, Mr. Bubbles, & Tuuku who are based on picarto viewers/fans. At least as far as I'm aware.

Others like the coach, Consuela or Odette are based on cartoon charcters and I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting.
Huh, just based on appearance I honestly thought Micoe was based on Lisa Ann. (Which, you know, is not a bad thing.)

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
is it safe to make fun of trump and his family
Mocking the President is an American tradition and part of our First Amendment to the Bill of Rights. We can say pretty much anything we want outside of threats, but we often forget that other people have the same rights. Oddly though, it sounds wrong when other nations insult our leaders. It's like a family member: it's OK for me to mock them, but if you try I'll punch you in the face!

I'm (genuinely) curious what other countries allow this. I'd think most western countries are similar but there are obviously some that aren't (*cough cough* China... Winnie-the-Pooh-4-icon.png ).
No, Trump will send the secret service to molest you in your sleep.
Can he send Iwanka instead?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Imagine real life Trump getting the Thotbot :unsure:
How to solve this
Go talk to Diane, she should either tell you she needs a bull to breed her or try the library if she already told you.
Go to the beach on a saturday afternoon for the bikini event, just like Roxxy and co told you in the dialogue and MC tells himself on the right morning

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Damn how much SS clones will be in the future...

View attachment 655027
I would'n count on this one.
The demo came in September and it was said the 2 devs have full-time jobs and do this in their free time. Since then virtually nothing. From what i've seen this feels like there are not more as 5 hours the week invested.

The art is somewhat nice and there was some stuff improved since the demo. So a pitty i case in am right.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes