j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how's the poll going?

Which recent character are you most excited about?
Of all these recent characters, which one are you most excited about? Some already have content, others not yet.
In other words, which one would you add more content and sex scenes!
Poll will be open for 24 hours. <3

Maria (Pizza lady) 27%

Tina (Red head) 23%

Iwanka (Mayor Rump's daughter) 24%

Melonia (Mayor Rump's wife) 6%

Josephine (Car shop girl) 15%

Nadya 5%

3165 votes total, 22 hours left

Looks like it's a pretty close race between Maria, Tina and Iwanka.
Unlike in normal polls $1 patreons can vote, too, and it looks we may indeed get another scene in 0.20.5 for the winner. It'll be interesting to see how many of the ~26k patreons actually vote in the end.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He has 4 new girls to make, possibly another scene for the poll winner. Either take 2x2 months to split it or you wait 4-5 months for all at once

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
WTF again splitting ? whats wrong him
Well, the splits won't really change the content. The question seems to be whether people prefer to wait 4 months for one larger update or whether they'd prefer two smaller updates every ~2 months. At least in theory. And it does of course mean that they really should make sure the saves work between those updates.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Done with this game. All my data is corrupted cause of this new update and I wanted to finish the fucking update myself, but I can't seem to find any save like that. I'll just wait however many years until this is complete and they can't fuck important things up like save files.
Only save in either the MC's room or on the town map. Problem solved and nothing ever happens

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
wew. is maria also a real life character?
As far as I'm aware not. Next to the other celebrities there are Josephine, Kassy, Micoe, Nadya, Jiang, Justin, Karl, Pilly, Cpt Terry, Cedric, Mr. Bubbles, & Tuuku who are based on picarto viewers/fans. At least as far as I'm aware.

Others like the coach, Consuela or Odette are based on cartoon charcters and I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
this game needs more if else statements. some people behave as if its their first time seeing me. it is understandable tho, since this is an eraly development and not full release. but still, it would add a little bit more depth to the game i think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith and Derover

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
this game needs more if else statements. some people behave its their first time seeing me. it is understandable tho, since this is an eraly development and not full release. but still, it would add a little bit more depth to the game i think.
Um, what?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this game needs more if else statements. some people behave as if its their first time seeing me. it is understandable tho, since this is an eraly development and not full release. but still, it would add a little bit more depth to the game i think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's cause the routes aren't linked together, hence how you can do them in any order without the game crapping on you or wasting 2+ routes to get to the 1 you want. Would take more than 1 update's time to link them all together (with 10+ branching paths each depending on which you already did). Don't think we'll see that any time soon

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
As far as I'm aware not. Next to the other celebrities there are Josephine, Kassy, Micoe, Nadya, Jiang, Justin, Karl, Pilly, Cpt Terry, Cedric, Mr. Bubbles, & Tuuku who are based on picarto viewers/fans. At least as far as I'm aware.

Others like the coach, Consuela or Odette are based on cartoon charcters and I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting.
I'm pretty sure one of the Russian gangsters is based on Dat Face Soldier (the guy from the Remove Kebab meme).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If DC is really thinking about splitting 0.20.5 in two updates, he better make sure saves work. I really don't want to see a bunch of pages in this thread complaining that saves aren't compatible.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes