TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Was finally able to get through a few character paths. Despite having a few rough starts, I love this game. (Turns out the game really dislikes you saving during a quest. So only save at the start of a new day) I like the MC most of the time, which is rare. I do wish he was fleshed out a bit more though. He feels real and relatable most of the time, but there are some points where he is basically a raging erection with legs. I also found most of the characters to be pretty fun and interesting. Really like Eve, Debbie, Roxy, Becca,Terry, Grace, Tony, and Maria. The only characters that I outright disliked were Dexter and Annie for obvious reasons. Odette's character is also pretty obnoxious. Hope Dexter gets fleshed out and look forward to Annie's path. I love that the build up to most scenes does not require grinding or some cryptic hidden bullshit. (Fuck your 'click this invisible 10x10 pixel square for some stones' garbage. You know who you are.) I've seen a few people gripe about the art, especially during animated scenes, but I found it to be one of my favorite parts. Reminds me of Incase but with a slightly more water paint? look to it. Some of the more up to date animations are fantastic!

I do wish the music had a bit more variation to it. It gets repetitive pretty quick, especially the one for the school. I also wish there was a change to some of the mini games. Unless I missed something obvious, a few of them punish you and are almost guaranteed fails your first couple of tries.(That godforsaken basketball one...) Better save beforehand!

I can't wait to play more of it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I just wanted to download the game when I was done, tired of having to start a new game every time a new update comes out

Reactions: john1212

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
....... snip
I do wish the music had a bit more variation to it. It gets repetitive pretty quick, especially the one for the school. I also wish there was a change to some of the mini games. Unless I missed something obvious, a few of them punish you and are almost guaranteed fails your first couple of tries.(That godforsaken basketball one...) Better save beforehand!

I can't wait to play more of it.
Cheat mode lets you skip dem mini-games, no more cringe. Aside the pizza related 1s though
I just wanted to download the game when I was done, tired of having to start a new game every time a new update comes out
Sure is butthurting having to click new game every 3-4 months to play a new route for ~1 hour and be done until the next update

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I do wish the music had a bit more variation to it. It gets repetitive pretty quick, especially the one for the school.
I think DC mentioned some time ago that they bascially stopped working on all sounds for now and that they'd add and overhaul them once the game is closer to being finished. So something will happen, but probably not anytime soon... not sure whether that's good or bad news in this case.

Reactions: WSmith

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.05 of the brings new optional content, downloadable as additional archives (see first post in that thread). You need to upgrade the game and the optional content together.

Have fun!

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
So are you saying you've clicked on her desk/podium/counter thing where she's sitting, and nothing happens? Can you go to any of the other three clicakble locations in dealership? (Garage on the ground floor, two offices upstairs) I forget if they are available on this first visit or if you have to have your first chat with Josie.
Sorry for the delay, when i click on others places the same dialog apears... i needed to restart the save and go to the dealership on another time to work. (sorry for the bad english)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Since nobody has posted it until now...

1.jpg

Wallpaper:
We've kicked off the new update development and wanted to share the 1st wallpaper!
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new Melonia (Mayor Rump's wife) wallpaper on our Kompas site.
Check it out here:
For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! ^-^
More wallpapers to come...
----------------------------------------
Upcoming poll:
I won't be posting the usual content poll that decides what we work on in the future (not this time anyway). I would like to make a poll to see which of the current characters do you enjoy the most!
I will be posting the poll tomorrow. <3
----------------------------------------
Private messages:
I've finished replying to all DM's! Sorry it took long for some of you... Had to catch up!
-DC

mattius77

May 16, 2017
What I would like to see in terms of development: Finish new content for all the ladies already in the game; finish the school year and do prom and all that; hire Father Keeves to go all John Wick on the Russians; done and done. Then every month or so, do rolling DLC releases with 1 or maybe 2 new h-scenes for an existing character.

IMO there are a few too many fuckable characters available, and consequently not enough variation in how MC interacts with each of them. (That sounds like a weird critique, I know) Diane and Jenny have a good number of scenes, but I still think it would be nice if you could do things like go to the beach with Diane, or insist on 'purifying' Helen at Raven Hill, or invite Eve over to your beach house for a romp, or have Roxxy show up at your place in a SUPER horny condition, etc. Just introduce some new elements to the existing characters.

I know DC wants to eventually move off this game and work on something else, so I realize likely the only way that sort of ongoing additions to the game will happen is via mods and such.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Since every girl ever will get preg eventually and most of them already having scenes in game can't, there's a few years of content purely to add stuff to existing routes. Your wetdream will happen, someday

Nov 10, 2017
IMO there are a few too many fuckable characters available, and consequently not enough variation in how MC interacts with each of them. (That sounds like a weird critique, I know) Diane and Jenny have a good number of scenes, but I still think it would be nice if you could do things like go to the beach with Diane, or insist on 'purifying' Helen at Raven Hill, or invite Eve over to your beach house for a romp, or have Roxxy show up at your place in a SUPER horny condition, etc. Just introduce some new elements to the existing characters.
DC has said that you will be able to invite girls over to beach house but it will be an addition near the end of the game when the majority of characters/story has been completed. Same with pregnant sex scenes.

Also, he has had a dating system (e.g. going cinema, beach, mall etc.) in polls numerous times and wanted to add it, however it is not really voted for as most people just want h-scenes with every update

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Also, he has had a dating system (e.g. going cinema, beach, mall etc.) in polls numerous times and wanted to add it, however it is not really voted for as most people just want h-scenes with every update
The good thing is that when it comes almost all or all girls will be done so they can be dateable

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Anybody else having problems with Eve and pregnancy? No matter how many times I try it for some reason it just doesn't work. More than a week passes and nothing happens like I never got her pregnant

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Strange but makes sense as we already got the characters of the next 2 updates
Yeah, that's the problem when you split updates. Then again, it'll be interesting to see what he means by current characters? All of them or only those from 0.20. and 0.20.5? Let's hope the winner will get another scene or so.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
it'll be interesting to see what he means by current characters? All of them or only those from 0.20. and 0.20.5? Let's hope the winner will get another scene or so.
A poll like that is really suspicious, like you said i would be surprised if the winner gets a little something

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Looking forward for 0.20.5. Melonia, Iwanka and the chinese are way hotter than the 0.20 trio. I can already see MC becoming Melonia's new pool boy. I bet it'll be satisfying to cuck Rump and Not-Kim-Jong-Un.

Reactions: Cangaceiro_Samurai

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A new scene with the winner wit
Looking forward for 0.20.5. Melonia, Iwanka and the chinese are way hotter than the 0.20 trio. I can already see MC becoming Melonia's new pool boy. I bet it'll be satisfying to cuck Rump and Not-Kim-Jong-Un.
Maria and Tina are fucking hot dude. The other girl is meh I can't even remember her name.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes