Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Get some mad god to zip his junk and post it for you to download, extract, copy/paste it in your folder, pray to RNGesus it wasn't just dickpics and enjoy the completed cookie jar. Or fall into despair at comparing yourself to his dickpics (if you get lucky and that's what people send you)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... I have to replay all the scenes to get it back. Is there a workaround like you mentioned about getting it from someone?
^ Get some mad god to zip his junk and post it for you to download, extract, copy/paste it in your folder,...
Right.
Or you take a look in the save request thread. Or even ask there for yourself. https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-save-request-thread.15428 :cool:

Edit:
Nvm: Did just now see you found it already. :ROFLMAO:

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
So what did you guys think of this update ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm generally a positive person but I feel the update needed just a tad more after such a long wait. I'm generally happy with it because I don't really sit around on pins and needles waiting for the next update. I can definitely see people being disappointed with it because it took 5-6 months to make though.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm generally a positive person but I feel the update needed just a tad more after such a long wait. I'm generally happy with it because I don't really sit around on pins and needles waiting for the next update. I can definitely see people being disappointed with it because it took 5-6 months to make though.

yeah got the same feeling, it was a good update but was expecting more :confused:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The update was likely meant to be a ~3,5 months update instead of the ~5 months it almost took at the end. We got 0.19.0 at the end of october while 0.19.5. dropped mid december and was really fine for an ~7 week update. That means they then really started working on 0.20.0 after a chrisitmas break in late december/early january. After that I'm sure that DC getting his third child and being sick for a week, while having his older child at home all the time, Sploosh having some troubles with the dialogs, etc. caused some actual delays. Almost the same stuff that happened during Diane's 0.17.0 update. I'm not quite happy that they didn't communicate this a little more clearly and that we have to read between the lines, but at least I've got some hope that 0.20.5 won't last another 5 months.

The update itself was fine to me, though I'd agree that Tina is kind of an extra storywise for now. I'd really hope she'll get an actual role in 0.20.5. or else she's really just Ivy 2 and could have simply replaced her in one way or the other. On the other hand it's nice that we've got Becca's mum, which means we may even see Missy's sister, etc. too at some point. Alone for the dialogs I'd want to see her.

• Angry
Reactions: hapikala_donut

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The update was likely meant to be a ~3,5 months update instead of the ~5 months it almost took at the end. We got 0.19.0 at the end of october while 0.19.5. dropped mid december and was really fine for an ~7 week update. That means they then really started working on 0.20.0 after a chrisitmas break in late december/early january. After that I'm sure that DC getting his third child and being sick for a week, while having his older child at home all the time, Sploosh having some troubles with the dialogs, etc. caused some actual delays. Almost the same stuff that happened during Diane's 0.17.0 update. I'm not quite happy that they didn't communicate this a little more clearly and that we have to read between the lines, but at least I've got some hope that 0.20.5 won't last another 5 months.

The update itself was fine to me, though I'd agree that Tina is kind of an extra storywise for now. I'd really hope she'll get an actual role in 0.20.5. or else she's really just Ivy 2 and could have simply replaced her in one way or the other. On the other hand it's nice that we've got Becca's mum, which means we may even see Missy's sister, etc. too at some point. Alone for the dialogs I'd want to see her.
That would make sense that they didn't work full time yes

About Tina I would have prefered one more sex scene with Josephine instead of her, because i felt like banging her wasn't as satisfying as the others. With Maria it was justified, plus she was clearly teasing the MC. Same for Josephine, you made quests for her and her bitchy attitude made that banging her was actually rewarding and satisfying.
Tina sex scene happened too quickly, there should have been a slower build up leading to the scene imo.

Reactions: Sync and j4yj4m

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
On the other hand it's nice that we've got Becca's mum, which means we may even see Missy's sister, etc. too at some point. Alone for the dialogs I'd want to see her.
That is very true. If every character also gets a mother with whom we can interact as well, that's something I'll support for sure. In those cases, they don't need a grand story or anything like that. I'll consider it a bonus. Not every character needs a full-blown storyline. Although I would like these mother (or sister!) characters to make more appearances with their daughters or even other characters then. That way they'd feel more like a part of the world instead of an isolated event.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In those cases, they don't need a grand story or anything like that. I'll consider it a bonus. Not every character needs a full-blown storyline. Although I would like these mother (or sister!) characters to make more appearances with their daughters or even other characters then. That way they'd feel more like a part of the world instead of an isolated event.
I never expected Becca/Missy to actually get a family and given that Becca is my favourite girl in the game, it's a pleasant and very welcome surprise. But yeah, I don't really expect either of them to get anything more than a typical secondary character would get. Still, like this we'll get the option to visit Tina's/Becca's flat and thus the chance for a Becca solo scene at some point has certainly increased.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I never expected Becca/Missy to actually get a family and given that Becca is my favourite girl in the game, it's a pleasant and very welcome surprise. But yeah, I don't really expect either of them to get anything more than a typical secondary character would get. Still, like this we'll get the option to visit Tina's/Becca's flat and thus the chance for a Becca solo scene at some point has certainly increased.
Good taste. More Becca content is very relevant to my interests as well... :unsure:

Vtratron

May 31, 2018
^ Stop saving in the middle of something, only save in either MC's room (preferably morning after he wakes up and if whatever event pops up) or outside on the town map
I've tried saving on town map, but it did rollback some story lines again. I'll just wait and play it when it is complete

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes