Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I was half asleep when I first played the update and for some reason my sleep addled brain got storylines confused figured out how to get cellphone
You get cellphone by starting the game
has the dev said if you will eventually have a relationship with jenny? or will it stay the way it is now? just sex and nothing more.
So far, Jenny is 100% done and nothing will ever happen with her aside what's already in-game

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I guess DarkCookie doesn’t see any value in fixing the 2 MAJOR bugs in the game SD graphics (not widescreen) and starting the game over and over and over again.
How many Devs make you start over EVERY release? NONE. And considering it takes 4 months and how much money he makes, Don’t we deserve a bug free game?
Seriously does anyone think this is the BEST game on F95Zone? I mean it’s a really good game but with bugs and all the silly waste of time like FishGurl and Cowgurl it’s nowhere near Best. I’m guessing there are too many 12 yo’s deciding the direction of the game. OK here’s the good: dialog, characters, animations, but 4 months is just ridiculous... even if I give a extra month because if CoronaVirus. It’s TOO long. Fix the save problem by the next release!
PS: I had to restart both Debbie and the aunt all over again and I can’t have ANY sex with Jenny so don’t BS people saying restarting takes 10 minutes. It just NOT true.
Then stop playing.

Reactions: rodona

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
has the dev said if you will eventually have a relationship with jenny? or will it stay the way it is now? just sex and nothing more.
I haven't checked his streams in a while, but the last time I checked he wanted things to stay as they are now between mc and jenny. Personally I think it makes her story not enjoyable at all and kinda pointless.

Last edited:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
I haven't checked his streams in a while, but the last time I checked he wanted things to stay as they are now between mc and jenny. Personally I thinks it makes her story not enjoyable at all and kinda pointless.
agreed. it just feels unsatisfying and unfinished. there is so much there to be explored.

Reactions: jowishg and EJW

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Has there been any comment about whether 0.20 saves will be compatible with 0.20.5? I'm thinking of just waiting until the main story completely wraps up before diving back into this, but if things will carry forward, I might begin now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Has there been any comment about whether 0.20 saves will be compatible with 0.20.5? I'm thinking of just waiting until the main story completely wraps up before diving back into this, but if things will carry forward, I might begin now.
We never know save compatibility is still a work in progress. The next update won't come out for at least 3 or 4 months, it is up to you to decide if you want to wait until then.

Reactions: GoldenGateSon

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, from 0.19.0 to 0.19.5 saves worked fine and quite a few people reported that 0.19.5. saves did work with 0.20.0, too. So I'd guess it's quite likely that 0.20. saves will work, given that it's a pure continuation of 0.20.

But there hasn't been a statement, so if you want to wait, it's probably the safest thing to do.

Reactions: GoldenGateSon

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone have problem on the first time at dealership? I'm on it but the girl is sleeping and i cant exit or talk to anyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should be able to talk to her even if she sleeps. Otherwise, you screwed yourself over nothing and need to restart. Or load back before it and try again/another day/another timeslot. Non-issue until you tried everything and still get stuck on nothing

Reactions: TrueZeus

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Anyone have problem on the first time at dealership? I'm on it but the girl is sleeping and i cant exit or talk to anyone.

So are you saying you've clicked on her desk/podium/counter thing where she's sitting, and nothing happens? Can you go to any of the other three clicakble locations in dealership? (Garage on the ground floor, two offices upstairs) I forget if they are available on this first visit or if you have to have your first chat with Josie.

Reactions: TrueZeus

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
662781_1588891571133.png

how do you unlock the chick I circled in red?

by now I've finished and unlocked everything, but she doesn't understand where and how I can meet her.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHHEN I TRY TO LAUNCH THE GAME AT THE 0.19.5 VER HOW CAN I FIX IT???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 112, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 15, in __init__
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'debug_log'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/systems/logger.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\Good\F95-Early Stage\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\Good\F95-Early Stage\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon May 11 00:19:01 2020

Feb 28, 2018
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHHEN I TRY TO LAUNCH THE GAME AT THE 0.19.5 VER HOW CAN I FIX IT???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/systems/logger.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\Good\F95-Early Stage\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\Good\F95-Early Stage\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon May 11 00:19:01 2020
Try playing the latest version.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes