JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Any one ice me the save file v 19.5 ...
My save file not work
Press Shift+O to open the console:

persistent.enable_save_locking = False

close the console

now your save loads but the game is ruined .... so you are warned

(To activate the console, search for Unren.bat on the forum and follow the instructions)

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
What does i suppose to do when the hint says diane wants to explain how to increase milk production after the breeding scene. Tried talking to her at every time of the day. Any help. Achievement says diane story is not complete yet.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
so far, in my opinion, eve is best girl. when this game will fully released, if it will of course, i will take eve to the prome

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
What does i suppose to do when the hint says diane wants to explain how to increase milk production after the breeding scene. Tried talking to her at every time of the day. Any help. Achievement says diane story is not complete yet.
maybe thats when you should go to the hospital and talk to the nurse

Reactions: The CaeSar

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
I think what DC means in that case is that their story is completed. Currently that's only the case for Eve and Jenny. In Eve's case she'll be part of the dating system, like every main schoolgirl, which should be added between her story and her sex scenes, while DC said on stream that both of them could get some more scenes. Jenny on the other hand could be part of the Librarian's story, just like Debbie is part of Diane's threesome. In the end most of this will depend on the funding. DC could probably spend a year or more adding details/scenes once the game is technically done, as long as he and the patreons are up for it.

Mia on the other hand needs a major rework, so she'll get a major update at some point, while Roxxy also isn't fully done yet.

Edit: According the current roadmap:
Diane: 19/20
Debbie: 18/20 (though it's basically 2/20 or so, given how much work it'll be to revamp her story)
Jenny: 20/20
Roxxy: 19/20
Mia: 15/20 (more like x/20 in reality, given that she needs a big rework and a substancial extension)
Erik: same as Mia
Ronda: 4/20
Judth: 2/20
Annie: 1/20
Eve: 20/20
What is it Mia needs a rework on?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What is it Mia needs a rework on?
Well, the her art isn't on the rig system and her scenes have few frames compared to the new standard. Next to that she only had a small update back then and lacks content in general. After all, the story basically ended at the point when it was supposed to become about Mia herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: doshirak228

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having a problem with the Eve storyline.
Sometimes after every event, the game doesn't register and I need to repeat on the second day but now that happened on Eve route, she was showing her house and asked me to take the stairs. I already did that but the game didn't register, so now I need to take the stairs again but I can't get in any room in the tattoo parlor because I must get the stairs (even though the fucking stairs are in the rooms that I can't reach.)
1589123613656.png
Is there any way to teleport into rooms or any way to fix this?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New Mia definitely has some improvements.
Her neck actually looks right now and ears are more naturally shaped.
Her lips are also a bit plumper-looking but her smile is less prominent.

I still think there's something off about new Mia's eyes. I get that Cookie wanted her to look a bit more like Helen but...
Mia will always be my favourite but every character has something I like.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'm not gonna sugarcoat this Kompas production, and I think many will agree with me, I want to fuck Ricardo right in his thick juicy ass, and I want it now, I don't care about the cost, I don't want my main character to just be a manwhore, I want him to also be a bisexual manwhore.
Who the fuck is Ricardo, but I agree.

Reactions: Hoey

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having a problem with the Eve storyline.
Sometimes after every event, the game doesn't register and I need to repeat on the second day but now that happened on Eve route, she was showing her house and asked me to take the stairs. I already did that but the game didn't register, so now I need to take the stairs again but I can't get in any room in the tattoo parlor because I must get the stairs (even though the fucking stairs are in the rooms that I can't reach.)
View attachment 652185
Is there any way to teleport into rooms or any way to fix this?
I "fixed". Downloaded the Dev.rpyc debug mode, teleported myself to the garage in the evening and he watched the event. Now whenever I softlock myself in the game I will just do this lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who the fuck is Ricardo, but I agree.
Go to the mayor's house and then through the kitchen to the backlot
I "fixed". Downloaded the Dev.rpyc debug mode, teleported myself to the garage in the evening and he watched the event. Now whenever I softlock myself in the game I will just do this lol
Grats, you fixed something nobody else has in a game most people can do everything without any issues by console fucking your way through

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
for roxxy route, in shooting minigame, wiki says "Be victorious on the first try without cheating in order to enjoy a more personal reward from the girl. " how do i know whether i got the personal reward from the gal or not?

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So and what is your problem here? The main story starts from the beginning, and Debbie is part of it. Therefore, which makes complete sense, her story was reset. Unlocking the pizza plaza is part of the main story. How else would you play it?

Same with some other stories, e.g. Diane. Actually, I find that solution quite clever. I am really wondering what people expect...
The mom had her own storyline which you could play to the end, eventually leading up to having threesomes with both her and the aunt. Now if you play the new content, that part is being reset to square 1. This to me feels very disjointed and out of place, same with he pizza place.
Characters you were interacting with already are being reintroduced, it's an odd experience right now.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The mom had her own storyline which you could play to the end, eventually leading up to having threesomes with both her and the aunt. Now if you play the new content, that part is being reset to square 1. This to me feels very disjointed and out of place, same with he pizza place.
Characters you were interacting with already are being reintroduced, it's an odd experience right now.
You have a new story and new events which were not there before but which only trigger during progress of other, older stories. Makes perfect sens imo to reset those older stories.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.03 of the , with the roundup of the new content.
  • Complete naughtification of Tina, Josephine and Maria.
  • Fixed MC upper and lower body out-of synch during Josephine sex scenes.
  • Minor corrections.
Have fun!

Edit: Updated mod to version 1.04 with even more naughtiness for Maria.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know you can still play notmom's route to the end and still get the 3some with notaunt ? Having to replay the 1st week to unlock the pizza place does nothing to change anything in her route. You just don't unlock it by checking your mailbox and RNG'ing the delivery pamphlet at random. And if you take the time to read what's happening, the story makes a lot of sense with how it's presented.

Reactions: srksrk 68

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
So I was half asleep when I first played the update and for some reason my sleep addled brain got storylines confused figured out how to get cellphone

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
has the dev said if you will eventually have a relationship with jenny? or will it stay the way it is now? just sex and nothing more.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes