j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
does someone know if there will ever be more content with the games trap?
Forever is a long time. As far as I recall Sploosh said they had a threesome with Odette planned for 19.5. but decided to go for the Consuela update instead. So there's certainlay a chance, but it just as certainly won't happen anytime soon.

Reactions: dersp

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Forever is a long time. As far as I recall Sploosh said they had a threesome with Odette planned for 19.5. but decided to go for the Consuela update instead. So there's certainlay a chance, but it just as certainly won't happen anytime soon.
thx, that's the only thing I'd reinstall for, allthough I'd much prefer 1on1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Keep in mind they already know what's to come for the next 2 updates. That's between 6 months to a year down the line for stuff locked down and routes planned ahead. Anything not for those 2 will likely either never happen (doubtful) or you're waiting for more than a year

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dersp

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ From the wiki

Update 0.20.0

The poll was proposed on November 25, 2018 and results were announced on November 28, 2018.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
God damn!!!! That is one hell of a heads up on future content. So I guess when they say characters are done they are actually completed then? Because I would like more Roxxy, Eve and Mia content.

Reactions: EJW

mrzb

Apr 14, 2019
Great game, my only gripe, may be a issue with my computer itself. but when i try to do the pizza making minigame the screen glitches and only a small vertical line is not blacked out and the game only responds in that little slice of screen, goes back to normal as it gives me another pizza to make and once i fail it freezes. Any idea on whats wrong would be much appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
God damn!!!! That is one hell of a heads up on future content. So I guess when they say characters are done they are actually completed then? Because I would like more Roxxy, Eve and Mia content.
Completed for now, though keep in mind EVERY girl will get preg 1 day, you just have to wait and hope whichever you like more gets voted next to get an "update" and have more scenes/preg added
Great game, my only gripe, may be a issue with my computer itself. but when i try to do the pizza making minigame the screen glitches and only a small vertical line is not blacked out and the game only responds in that little slice of screen, goes back to normal as it gives me another pizza to make and once i fail it freezes. Any idea on whats wrong would be much appreciated.
100% your PC crapping on you. Try updating drivers. Not much else to do since the game works fine otherwise for most people and just that 1 mini-game seems to be butchering whatever toasters people use
If I get the sister or roomate w/e pregnant, will I be able to keep the story going after the pregnancy? because after the child is born she just keeps holding the baby and I cant progress, help?
Yes, they keep the baby in their arms for ~1 week (like 10 days max). If it takes more than that, your game fucked up somehow and you're screwed (really doubtful). Go do another route or just spam sleep for a bit

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
If I get the sister or roomate w/e pregnant, will I be able to keep the story going after the pregnancy? because after the child is born she just keeps holding the baby and I cant progress, help?
The kid will go to daycare eventually and everything returns to normal.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I'm not gonna sugarcoat this Kompas production, and I think many will agree with me, I want to fuck Ricardo right in his thick juicy ass, and I want it now, I don't care about the cost, I don't want my main character to just be a manwhore, I want him to also be a bisexual manwhore.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think what DC means in that case is that their story is completed. Currently that's only the case for Eve and Jenny. In Eve's case she'll be part of the dating system, like every main schoolgirl, which should be added between her story and her sex scenes, while DC said on stream that both of them could get some more scenes. Jenny on the other hand could be part of the Librarian's story, just like Debbie is part of Diane's threesome. In the end most of this will depend on the funding. DC could probably spend a year or more adding details/scenes once the game is technically done, as long as he and the patreons are up for it.

Mia on the other hand needs a major rework, so she'll get a major update at some point, while Roxxy also isn't fully done yet.

Edit: According the current roadmap:
Diane: 19/20
Debbie: 18/20 (though it's basically 2/20 or so, given how much work it'll be to revamp her story)
Jenny: 20/20
Roxxy: 19/20
Mia: 15/20 (more like x/20 in reality, given that she needs a big rework and a substancial extension)
Erik: same as Mia
Ronda: 4/20
Judth: 2/20
Annie: 1/20
Eve: 20/20

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Graphics card

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys!
If i try to start the game i get the below error message. Have you any idea how to solve the problem? I've re-downloaded and re-installed the game multiple times, but the result is always the same.
err.PNG

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Update almost useless, given that at the completion of the main story you will have to wait for v20.5 (of course starting all over again as usual) after having already done it for the errors of the v20 and the malfunctioning of the save upgrade function to v20.1. It was better to wait v20.5 directly at this point.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Anyone have any luck tracking down hints for the Golden Compass ?
You must find the gold coin in the fountain, the ancient book in the library, the parchment in the viewpoint tree and among the rocks in the woods in the evening, find information about old citizens in the hospital, at the cemetery and in church, dig the chest in the island in front of the beach and find the key of the chest in the sack of Erik's dad's in the park after he is been arrested.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes