mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Has this game made progress on animated sex scenes? I remember back times ago the devs talked about animating them to a new standard with more frames and smooth how it's look now? All got reworked?

I have seem a couple of "Continue process of updating cutscene transitions." in changelog, they are the ones?
don't believe anything that wasn't reworked explicitly or made after they decided to change how sex scenes look, has been changed

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How long does development take between versions nowadays? If the second half of the main story is going to wrap up in 0.20.5, I'd probably like to wait for that to finish and the go through the game in full again.

On a separate note, how is the save game compatibility these days?

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Do i need to rename the incest patch if ill copy it into the games main files using andriod? Cuz its file name when i downloaded it is patch-v0201.rpa not incestpatch.rpa

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Honest question: will this game ever END??? This was such an amazing game and now it's been all but "tHe sAvE fRoM tHe VerSioN BefOrE dOeSnT wOrK" #sheesh. Can't wait for it to finish and play THE WHOLE GAME without restarting every month.
I guess DarkCookie doesn’t see any value in fixing the 2 MAJOR bugs in the game SD graphics (not widescreen) and starting the game over and over and over again.
How many Devs make you start over EVERY release? NONE. And considering it takes 4 months and how much money he makes, Don’t we deserve a bug free game?
Seriously does anyone think this is the BEST game on F95Zone? I mean it’s a really good game but with bugs and all the silly waste of time like FishGurl and Cowgurl it’s nowhere near Best. I’m guessing there are too many 12 yo’s deciding the direction of the game. OK here’s the good: dialog, characters, animations, but 4 months is just ridiculous... even if I give a extra month because if CoronaVirus. It’s TOO long. Fix the save problem by the next release!
PS: I had to restart both Debbie and the aunt all over again and I can’t have ANY sex with Jenny so don’t BS people saying restarting takes 10 minutes. It just NOT true.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I guess DarkCookie doesn’t see any value in fixing the 2 MAJOR bugs in the game SD graphics (not widescreen) and starting the game over and over and over again.
How many Devs make you start over EVERY release? NONE. And considering it takes 4 months and how much money he makes, Don’t we deserve a bug free game?
Seriously does anyone think this is the BEST game on F95Zone? I mean it’s a really good game but with bugs and all the silly waste of time like FishGurl and Cowgurl it’s nowhere near Best. I’m guessing there are too many 12 yo’s deciding the direction of the game. OK here’s the good: dialog, characters, animations, but 4 months is just ridiculous... even if I give a extra month because if CoronaVirus. It’s TOO long. Fix the save problem by the next release!
Clearly you don't understand the problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
PS: I had to restart both Debbie and the aunt all over again and I can’t have ANY sex with Jenny so don’t BS people saying restarting takes 10 minutes. It just NOT true.
GJ, you figured out the new storyline takes place during Debbie's route. Big wonder you needed to restart her route at all. And skipping through about a week until Tony pops up doesn't take 4 hours. And unless you went out and deleted your persistent file/it's the 1st time you ever played the game, you got all the previous builds' stuff in the cookie jar, so again, what's so butthurtful about playing Debbie's route for about a week that every1 who comes here has to moan about ? And Jenny just doesn't like you, open the phone hints and check what she wants, since you started a new game she won't be head over heels on your dick the moment you catch her in the shower on day 1

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: srksrk 68

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
apparently when you add things that goes against the current timeline, then save files doesnt work. that happens with lots of the games not only this one

Reactions: 401Grem

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
milfy city had to start again as well, hasancığım. so it happens from time to time. most of the people here playing this game for free so whats the deal

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
what does .5 cover besides the conclusion of the mob story point? Is there Josie content where you find her a place to live when her dad kicks her out?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, 0.20.5 will be the mob boss girl, the bank teller and the 2 Rumps (Ivanka and Melonia). Josie is "done" for now and probably won't be featured for a while

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Don't drink and write.

I don't know what game you played, it was definitly not the one I played. No -- I repeat: NO! -- bugs at all, in the new content. I did not have to start new because my old save worked perfectly. Saves are compativle since 0.19.0 now -- fact.

It's not the best but definitely one of the best games.

You had to restart Debbie and Diane simply because their events are part of the main story. Maybe you think about that a second (OK it may take you two seconds). How would you play the new main story if Diane and Debbie are finished and therefore those events would never trigger?

And my deepest regret for you not having sex with Jenny -- I had plenty.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes