seeker69

Apr 14, 2019
Is Tina's pregnancy part of this update ? I can't seem to get her pregnant. The spinner lands but she doesn't get pregnant (the spinner shows up again next time she is boned!). Is this expected or a bug ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well despite using the cheat mode and going through day 1, the pizza place is still locked for me. It just seems super messy to figure out where you are supposed to go now. And I would hate having to go through various unlocks again just to get to the new content.

Ok nevermind I guess. It seems that this update just puts everything on its head and storylines you previously had immediate access to are working in a different way. Just feels pretty disjointed how you're back to square 1 with the mom while she obviously plays a big role in the continued storyline.
So and what is your problem here? The main story starts from the beginning, and Debbie is part of it. Therefore, which makes complete sense, her story was reset. Unlocking the pizza plaza is part of the main story. How else would you play it?

Same with some other stories, e.g. Diane. Actually, I find that solution quite clever. I am really wondering what people expect...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is Tina's pregnancy part of this update ? I can't seem to get her pregnant. The spinner lands but she doesn't get pregnant (the spinner shows up again next time she is boned!). Is this expected or a bug ?
^ If you take the pills, then maybe. Otherwise, it's on you. She can get preg. There's a CG of MC's face inside the egg if you get the girl(s) preg, don't see it, she's not preg. And don't hit CTRL or the mini-game will reset and the spin2win will have to be redone
So and what is your problem here? The main story starts from the beginning, and Debbie is part of it. Therefore, which makes complete sense, her story was reset. Unlocking the pizza plaza is part of the main story. How else would you play it?

Same with some other stories, e.g. Diane. Actually, I find that solution quite clever. I am really wondering what people expect...
99% of the routes start within the 1st week, dunno how people can't see they have to start from there in every update ..... Guess what, Rhonda and Annie's route will also begin in the 1st week for 0.21 and 0.22. Wonder if we'll have to restart from there again :unsure:

Not aimed at quoted, just general facts to the whiners

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Only bug I encountered was getting locked out of the town map if you slept in the beach house too early in the routes. Was fixed in 0.20.1. Most stable update so far. If you don't go out of your way to fuck yourself or the game

Reactions: Sasori21

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
For those complaining about the lack of save compatibility, it's being worked on.

That being said, the new content is readily available after only about 5-10 minutes of playing the initial opening scenes.

Also there are plenty of save files out there to use that let you look at the cookie jar with all the sex scenes.

After finishing the Maria story, they stop. Well, at least for now.

Not a fan of this feature; with maximum strenght and agility, we should be able to punch them and run away.
It's just part of the story. When part 2 comes out, the MC's strength and agility will likely factor in. If they always factored in, many parts of many storylines wouldn't make sense.

LMAO !! Am getting sick of the Russians jacking me around every corner.. LOL Also i do hope the Dev gives us a shot to destroy Annie's ass. She is frustrating.
Annie has already been voted on. Her update will be after Rhondas. And she's my favorite girl, so I'm looking forward to sexing her up and saving her from the clutches of the principal.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
She can get pregnant, it just seems that the odds are incredibly low due to story reasons. Took me several resets of the pregnancy minigame until I got a success. Just keep on trying.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In terms of story branching, I only (currently) have one path where I do saves for both options (Mrs Johnson 1-on-1 sex after getting Erik a girlfriend (June does nothing for me), and the sex ed route with the DP scene). All the other story choices for me are pretty clear cut in terms of preference. The Mia stuff isn't all that interesting, and I prefer MILFy types anyway, so Helen is my clear bang of choice. I'm not into futa/trans stuff, so Eve is always gonna be a cisgender girl. And so on. Right now, I don't know where the Maria story is going, so I'm not sure if there's any significance to the choice of letting Tony stick around and watch or shooing him out, so I assigned the spectator choice to my DP Mrs Johnson save, and the shoo him away choice to my Mrs Johnson 1-on-1 save. In both paths, the first time I had sex with Maria I knocked her up. She must be a very fertile lady.

El6

Sep 1, 2017
its impossible for me to win the Dexter fight, the bar goes in like a millisecond before i can even press the second button.
I have maxed stats is well, like wtf.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Has this game made progress on animated sex scenes? I remember back times ago the devs talked about animating them to a new standard with more frames and smooth how it's look now? All got reworked?

I have seem a couple of "Continue process of updating cutscene transitions." in changelog, they are the ones?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes