Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
How many times do you have to play the pizza making mini game before you get the blow job off Maria, I must have done it about 30 times and still nothing. Do I need to deliver the milk from Aunt Diane first. Thanks

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2017
I believe there should be a patch for when you get a task from Diana to delivering milk to Tony, the MC and Tony both state that MC is helping a "friend" for the entire conversation when the MC and Tony should be referencing that he's helping his "Aunt"
Another correction is when the MC calls the car dealership about a new engine for his "friend's" car when is is the "mothers" car
Don't know if this is the correct spot to post this.

Last edited:

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
How many times do you have to play the pizza making mini game before you get the blow job off Maria, I must have done it about 30 times and still nothing. Do I need to deliver the milk from Aunt Diane first. Thanks
You need to first reach a certain part in the main story quest, and then after your first scene with her, do the mini game and she will offer. :)

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
You only have to do like 20 times total for all the scenes iirc. The thing is you have to do it 4 times, then wait a few days for an event. Then do it a few more times, wait a few days for an event, etc.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
why did darkcookie change her character its feels bad man im waiting for him to get bang so hard

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I had to do the pizza delivery game about four to six times with each vehicle. Absolutely doable imo, did not feel like grinding to me but very well integrated into the story. You can make your life easier with my mod btw (new version in next post) :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I played through the new story without any issues, so it's time to release the first non-Beta version 1.02 of the !

Version 0.20.1-1.02:
  • First naughtiness added for Josephine, Tina and Maria (dripping creampies). More to come!
  • Fixed car dealership showroom may be empty when at least Kim should be there.
  • Fixed Maria sauce overlay not moving with her breathing animation.
  • Fixed blinking and breating animations for Josephine -- were not working.
  • Added breathing animations for Liu.
  • Added blinking and breathing animations for Tina and Nadya.
  • Added blinking animations for Goon, Thug, Kim, Jiang and Sato.
I would have released yesterday, but our beloved f95zone was down :(

Enjoy!

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
You know,this update ain't bad but it ain't Roxxy tier. Let's hope Mrs. Smith and her shub nigurath cult is voted next after 20.5. I feel like DC can write a stranger things type scenario with those characters with kinky sex with Mrs. smith and Annie.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Would have loved to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hike her skirt up and fuck her in the back doggy. It's a shame after all that artwork showing off her ass, they decided in the sex scene to hide it.

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
You know,this update ain't bad but it ain't Roxxy tier. Let's hope Mrs. Smith and her shub nigurath cult is voted next after 20.5. I feel like DC can write a stranger things type scenario with those characters with kinky sex with Mrs. smith and Annie.
The 0.21 is Rondha update with is mom and Cassie, and the 0.22 is the Annie Update...... so annie story maybe is here in mid 2021. Damn i wanna see Mrs Smith impaled xD

Reactions: caspian90

DaveDave22

May 10, 2017
Honest question: will this game ever END??? This was such an amazing game and now it's been all but "tHe sAvE fRoM tHe VerSioN BefOrE dOeSnT wOrK" #sheesh. Can't wait for it to finish and play THE WHOLE GAME without restarting every month.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes