j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For me Debbie's rework update won't be painful, it will be awesome. What's painful for me, is playing .20 and watching Debbie's new artwork and then it changing to the old artwork. It's very jarring for me.
While she not really my favourite character, it's certainly understandable. I'm personally annoyed by Annie's changing uniforms, for example.

The last time I talked to DC before I stopped being a patron, he said that a Debbie re-work would only be a half update, but I agree with you. I think it will be a full update. It's just a lot of art work to conquer and pregnancy to boot.
Yeah, I guess he realized after Diane and Jenny that those reworks will take way more than he had anticipated before and will always be full updates. Debbie has like ~12 scenes right now (excluding scenes with Diane) and these alone will take a long time.

Is the 20.5 update still the completion of the main story line?
Yes, there's currently a cliffhanger in the middle.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the 20.5 update still the completion of the main story line? I donn't want to play 20.0 yet if it's only really a half-finished update.
The main story line about MC's dad being dead, yes. Main story of the entire game ? Nope.

And 0.20.5 doesn't involve the same girls as 0.20 does

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me Debbie's rework update won't be painful, it will be awesome. What's painful for me, is playing .20 and watching Debbie's new artwork and then it changing to the old artwork. It's very jarring for me.
The back and forth between old and new art with debbie makes me really sad, because the new art is so much better.

Reactions: Somnus
D

Deleted member 519678

You do not have to restart. Why is everybody repeating that? Saves are compatible sinc 0.19.1. I myself loaded a save from 0.19.5 and the new story just kicked in, no issues. Yes, some other stories were reset (Debbie and Diane for instance) but that is because of some events in there are necessary for the main story.

You keep all your stats and all your money and all your progress of all the other stories. As I said, no issues so far.
I'm repeating that because that's what I saw from DC's Patreon posts, that the old saves don't work. And I actually tried to use my save from 0.19.5 and it really did not work, so I had to restart. But I can't see how that's a problem, things are really easy with cheats enabled.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That's the point most of us higher beings fail to see in the whiners : how hard can it be to hold CTRL for like 5 mins to skip the first 3 days in-game and be free to do anything ? You'd think any1 who's crying about having to restart every update has razorblades taped to his dick and each new build, DC forces them to wiggle for hours on end ....... Now imagine the butthurt people would have to suffer through if routes were linked together and you had to do 2-3 in a row before getting to the new content, internet would probably explode

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
The back and forth between old and new art with debbie makes me really sad, because the new art is so much better.
I rarely had a chance to watch the streaming sessions that DC had. I'd speed through recorded ones afterwards, but rarely had a chance to catch them live. By chance, my back had gone out one time and I was stuck at the house and caught the session where he was changing her art. Fantastic. I LOVE her new art and there was a bunch of us pushing to make her a little more thicc and he bought in and changed it which was awesome. He lightened her skin too, which I also love (said she was more of a house cat). Someone was looking out for me that day. She's definitely my favorite MILF in any game that I've ever played. Love her character and she has the perfect art for my tastes. If I have one complaint, and it's very minor, is that I wish he'd kept the same sag of her breasts that she had before.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
My dick feels like a dead fish on this update , shame he has lost the "touch" on this project.

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I don't think I have ever had my desire to play a game crushed so thoroughly before. After the game crapped itself and made it where I could not continue Diane's story I decided to restart and go for Roxy... Earlier I progressed all the way to just after the contest on the beach and saved. Just now reloaded the save but Roxy's story is somehow back to needing to copy my homework. Is it normally this buggy or am I just really lucky?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ With the amount of fake bugs you keep getting, I'd point out something else aside the game being the problem (aka you)

PS : There's also this tiny bit of info on Patreon's release blurb

"Save file compatibility:

Due to the major changes at the start of the game, you may encounter issues. For best results, load a save from the MC's bedroom or map, and not in the middle of a quest"

Last edited:

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
^ With the amount of fake bugs you keep getting, I'd point out something else aside the game being the problem (aka you)
What? The quest to make toys does not happen until the barn and yet here is Diane in her shed. The only dialogue options she gives are Feeling Better, Breastfeed, and I should get to work. I go to Annie's and nothing happens. Is that not considered a bug? Am I missing something?

Edit-
PS : There's also this tiny bit of info on Patreon's release blurb

"Save file compatibility:

Due to the major changes at the start of the game, you may encounter issues. For best results, load a save from the MC's bedroom or map, and not in the middle of a quest"
Huh, so it might be because I used a faulty save. Dang. I wish it ran purely on autosave if manual saves can cause troubles then. I guess I will retry it again.

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is it JUST me, or does anyone here wish the "Never have I ever" game on Sugar Tats roof, made it into the Cookie Jar?
It's like the spin the bottle game... Kinda Hot!

Reactions: Ghostload

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What? The quest to make toys does not happen until the barn and yet here is Diane in her shed. The only dialogue options she gives are Feeling Better, Breastfeed, and I should get to work. I go to Annie's and nothing happens. Is that not considered a bug? Am I missing something?

Edit-

Huh, so it might be because I used a faulty save. Dang. I wish it ran purely on autosave if manual saves can cause troubles then. I guess I will retry it again.
What the actual fuck is that Diane quest ? You never build anything for her

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe to help Annie's dad so he can come build the barn, but even then, never saw that quest in the phone hints. :unsure:

Diane dreams about being a breeding cow, she decides to build a barn, you go to Annie's place, his dad needs tools, you go inside and click them, go back outside and give them to him, go back to Diane, tell her she's a mad cow now, daddy boi comes and wrecks her house then builds the barn over 1-2 weeks ...... That's most of what I remember for her route

Unless I skipped most of her route, I think you built toys during her remake update (pre-0.19), so maybe your wonky save fuckered up 2 builds and now you got this spicy notbug to deal with

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Maybe to help Annie's dad so he can come build the barn, but even then, never saw that quest in the phone hints. :unsure:
This is some trippy shit. I went into Annie's main house and there is a hammer and saw. I picked those up and went outside and a toy building scene started. Afterwards the barn is back up and now I need a book for Diane... I don't know if I should just scrap this playthrough or risk it. Scared something else will happen.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Repeat what ? The same scene comes back day after day or you keep cumming inside her and she gets preg every month ?
after i had the maria sex scene story lines repeated for everything tony all the way back to go buy the scooter while showing maria pregnant

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Holy server crash Batman. And I checked the wiki, you indeed have to build toys (if the wiki is up to date). Though the way your game behaves, I'd just restart

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So, something I've noticed is that everything seems to happen at night and it derails what I plan to do. It also seems to start in the morning or afternoon at times and takes up the entire day. Am I just unlucky in this or is that how the game is designed?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes