Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Apparently you can use the old saves but DC recomended people to start a new one to avoid issues. If you want to wait for the full game, come back in 5 years and if you're lucky it will be almost done.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honest question: will this game ever END??? This was such an amazing game and now it's been all but "tHe sAvE fRoM tHe VerSioN BefOrE dOeSnT wOrK" #sheesh. Can't wait for it to finish and play THE WHOLE GAME without restarting every month.
According to the official roadmap it's about 56% done right now, thought that doesn't seem to include some necessary reworks and certainly doesn't include some optional content. So if you really want to wait until it's done, you may forget it about it for the next years to come.

Reactions: MadMaxine

DaveDave22

May 10, 2017
According to the official roadmap it's about 56% done right now, thought that doesn't seem to include some necessary reworks and certainly doesn't include some optional content. So if you really want to wait until it's done, you may forget it about it for the next years to come.
Well, i guess i will tell my grandchildren the tale of Summertime Saga. I pray the gods to help them recive this mighty gift in their future (lmao). P.S. 56%? gee...

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The 0.21 is Rondha update with is mom and Cassie, and the 0.22 is the Annie Update...... so annie story maybe is here in mid 2021. Damn i wanna see Mrs Smith impaled xD

Round I will pass (very ugly), but I will see how the side will be in the next version.
What I really wanted to see would be more scenes from Debbie and Judith,
The rest I'm waiting for would be

Sara
Iwanka
Angelica
Main Smith
Annie
Helen
Anna
Cassie
Mia

Nadya is at 0.20.5?
And just to confirm, in this update there were (had) scenes of Maria, Josephine and Tina (just one scene), would that be it?

• Angry
Reactions: hapikala_donut

dapurmirna

Mar 7, 2019
Is anyone here have all completed quest save file? Except the new main story
Tired playing from the beginning again :')
thanks

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, i guess i will tell my grandchildren the tale of Summertime Saga. I pray the gods to help them recive this mighty gift in their future (lmao). P.S. 56%? gee...
I mean, in the end there's mandatory content (the remaining schoolgirls and the prom), there's somewhat optional content (remaining reworks, dating, harem feature, etc.) and there's highly optional content. If DC would rush it he could probably end the game in 5 upates and call it a day, but in that case he'd have fallen way behind what he wanted and what was promised and the game would be left in a mess. So as long as people support him and as long as he's working, the wait seems to be worth it.

Any word on a Roz update?
I'm not aware of any plans at all. Sure, she may get another scene or two here and there, but that's probably it.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Ranma and Rando Civ

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So in order to access the updates content you have to restart from scratch, this doesn't have prepped savegames like Taffy Tales, right?
Also, I don't know if I'm mixing games up, but wasn't update 19 supposed to be the last time for this to happen?

riexor

May 27, 2017
Would have loved to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hike her skirt up and fuck her in the back doggy. It's a shame after all that artwork showing off her ass, they decided in the sex scene to hide it.
You can. Ask her for sex in the afternoon when she is in the kitchen. You might have to wait until after she has a kid, not sure.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So in order to access the updates content you have to restart from scratch, this doesn't have prepped savegames like Taffy Tales, right?
Also, I don't know if I'm mixing games up, but wasn't update 19 supposed to be the last time for this to happen?
Yes and no. 0.19.5 saves seem to work in principle by now, but bugs are still pretty likely to happen. So the advcie is to still be cautious and to start a new game if possible.

But, given that you are using the cheat mode, all you'll have to do is replay the first day, visit Diane and the day after the new main story content will start and you won't have to touch any old content. So to play the new content you won't really need a save or code.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
But, given that you are using the cheat mode, all you'll have to do is replay the first day, visit Diane and the day after the new main story content will start and you won't have to touch any old content.
The old content isn't done in this setting though? It just feels weird to have the game in this weird situation.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The old content isn't done in this setting though? It just feels weird to have the game in this weird situation.
Well, right now the vast majority of updates deal with one specific story which doesn't really affect any other story. So it won't matter for the current main story update, whether you've done other stories like Jenny, Eve, Roxxy, etc. before. There are some very, very small alterations, like characters reacting differently depending on the state of their story, but else it's fully independet.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Well despite using the cheat mode and going through day 1, the pizza place is still locked for me. It just seems super messy to figure out where you are supposed to go now. And I would hate having to go through various unlocks again just to get to the new content.

Ok nevermind I guess. It seems that this update just puts everything on its head and storylines you previously had immediate access to are working in a different way. Just feels pretty disjointed how you're back to square 1 with the mom while she obviously plays a big role in the continued storyline.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
Nadya is at 0.20.5?
And just to confirm, in this update there were (had) scenes of Maria, Josephine and Tina (just one scene), would that be it?
Yes 0.20.5 will have nadya, liu wang and rump family.

As for maria and Josephine, that is it. Tina may have another scene in future updates but dont expect any more scenes for these three.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
LMAO !! Am getting sick of the Russians jacking me around every corner.. LOL Also i do hope the Dev gives us a shot to destroy Annie's ass. She is frustrating.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
LMAO !! Am getting sick of the Russians jacking me around every corner.. LOL Also i do hope the Dev gives us a shot to destroy Annie's ass. She is frustrating.
After finishing the Maria story, they stop. Well, at least for now.

Not a fan of this feature; with maximum strenght and agility, we should be able to punch them and run away.

Reactions: LS135

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
After finishing the Maria story, they stop. Well, at least for now.

Not a fan of this feature; with maximum strenght and agility, we should be able to punch them and run away.
Punch 1, run, the other guns you, MC dead, GG no re
Well despite using the cheat mode and going through day 1, the pizza place is still locked for me. It just seems super messy to figure out where you are supposed to go now. And I would hate having to go through various unlocks again just to get to the new content.

Ok nevermind I guess. It seems that this update just puts everything on its head and storylines you previously had immediate access to are working in a different way. Just feels pretty disjointed how you're back to square 1 with the mom while she obviously plays a big role in the continued storyline.
Have you tried reading the phone hints ? And/or play for more than a day ? Everything makes sense, you playing 15 versions before doesn't change the story now and how it works for this version. Debbie's route needs to be done to know the mob is bullying them for $ and introduce Mario Tony into the mix to help

_voluwar_

Mar 30, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell me why some of the old/finished scenes are triggered when I load the save file? It's really frustrating to play the game all over again on day 78...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's either the game hates you personally or you tried to load some funky version mishmash save. Or you just let it roll and wait for it to fix itself, even if it loads you in the middle of some random route you already finished.

Saved in 0.20 with most everything done, got 0.20.1 for the small fixes, loaded 0.20 into 0.20.1, game said "huehue I'ma load you into Debbie's route when she vaccuums the living room", I said "lol, sure", let it do it's joke, clicked to help her, event finished itself, game dumped me on the town map like my save was meant to be, nothing lost and everything works fine since

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes