MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So, when will be the votings for 0.17 conducted??
0.16 - Roxy
0.15 - Teachers
0.14 - Mia and her parents
0.13 - Eric and his mom

Can someone backpadel and post what were added in susbequent versions??

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
0.16 - Roxy
0.15 - Teachers
0.14 - Mia and her parents
0.13 - Eric and his mom

Can someone backpadel and post what were added in susbequent versions??
As far as I'm aware those "character focused updates" started with 0.10.

0.10 Aunt Diane
0.11 Mom
0.12 Sister

So, when will be the votings for 0.17 conducted??
Since the next update will be 14.5 for the dating system and other balancing stuff I'd say it'll either be after 14.0 will be released or indeed after 14.5.

YuRhi

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys.. Can you help me?? How can i take a shower in the boys locker after the training? How can i ge thourgh the two girls guarding the shower room? Thanks.

Hi guys.. Can you help me?? How can i take a shower in the boys locker after the training? How can i ge thourgh the two girls guarding the shower room? Thankd.

i didn't even remember there was a password, dude.
it's "cookies", there's a post-it right on th
[/QUOTE]

Ow thanks bro.. Im kinda slow. Hahaha

NuIntent

Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys.. Can you help me?? How can i take a shower in the boys locker after the training? How can i ge thourgh the two girls guarding the shower room? Thanks.
You need to have charisma high enough i think 5. If you are stuck there in school try to use a console command to up it.

Reactions: Cirro84

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I love the game but I'm just not sure about the one character at a time development cycle. I've banged the mom, sister, and aunt enough times through the many versions. I'm dying to see some new character interaction.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I love the game but I'm just not sure about the one character at a time development cycle. I've banged the mom, sister, and aunt enough times through the many versions. I'm dying to see some new character interaction.
each update in general focus in one character to bang...so wait for future updates! next is Mia and her parents! ( )

Sifaklas

Sep 29, 2017
I'm a fan of this game for sure 10/10 love the art love the gameplay.. this game rocks.. I'm waiting for the next updates! i wanna get laid with roxxy fo sho

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
I much prefer this method compared to Something Unlimited where it's 30+ characters and after 2 years, one still isn't "done".

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Why every time i have to start over? What causing this? This is code problem or what?
Its because Renpy makes it harder to update a game without messing up old saves. So there is no real solution to it. Other than wait a few updates between eatch playtrough.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes